April 20, 2024, 02:55:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amnesty and POWs in the USA  (Read 1740 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 16, 2014, 04:47:24 PM »

Every day, it seems like American citizens are becoming 'Prisoners of War' in their own nation.

In the early history of warfare there was no recognition of a status of prisoner of war, for the defeated enemy was either killed or enslaved by the victor. The women, children, and elders of the defeated tribe or nation were frequently disposed of in similar fashion. The captive, whether or not an active belligerent, was completely at the mercy of his captor, and if the prisoner survived the battlefield, his existence was dependent upon such factors as the availability of food and his usefulness to his captor. If permitted to live, the prisoner was considered by his captor to be merely a piece of movable property, a chattel. During religious wars, it was generally considered a virtue to put nonbelievers to death, but in the time of the campaigns of Julius Caesar a captive could, under certain circumstances, become a freedman within the Roman Empire.
- http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/477235/prisoner-of-war-POW

Who exactly are the recipients of Amnesty II?  Fresh faced Hispanic families?  Families like the Boston Bombers?  Closet military/gang types from Central and South America?  China?  Middle East? 

Who's protecting citizens from the dangerous?  How long after they came did they go on welfare?  Take a job from an American?

In the years since Obama became president, how many subversive types have been drop shipped by foreign governments?  Waiting to destroy the USA by living on welfare and working?  Why come out of the shadows and lose your welfare benefits?  Why come out of the shadows when you can be lawless due to your status as an illegal alien?

Today, the world is a scary scary place.  Dangerous to Christians, women, children, and others...who's looking out for American citizens?  Protecting our borders?

Imagine an America that has more 'citizens' that were born here (birth and welfare tourism) than folks that actually live here.  Any one think Chinese birth tourist children from China will vote in the USAs interest or China's? 

I recall reading once that there are more Polish citizens in Chicago than Poland.  Is that a problem for Poland?

Why does the face of the illegal alien always seem to be represented by an Hispanic family? 

Why declare war and invade with the military when a hostile government could just 'drop ship' millions, send them over the border, and have them apply for Amnesty? 

China (or other countries) could take millions of American jobs away from Americans just by sending in a million illegal aliens a year. 

Where are American's supposed to go?  American citizens are targeted by government agencies, taxed, taxed, and enslaved by massive debt...any other country taking in illegal aliens, letting them work and giving them welfare?  Living the life of leisure on the taxpayer/citizen's back?  Why are illegal aliens living a lifestyle most Americans can't even imagine?  Sending billions to their country of origin?  American citizens get stuck with the debt and MILLIONs more coming for welfare?  Millions of generational US welfare recipients unable to find a job?

What's in it for citizens?  Locked in a camp, eating poorly, and others on the outside whooping it up every day and night?

It's like Americans have been captured, enslaved, and tortured by foreigners in our own land.  What's wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 04:50:28 PM »

Immigration: After releasing tens of thousands of criminal aliens, President Obama urgently asks law enforcement officials to lean on Republicans to pass amnesty. Will the GOP deport itself out of victory this year?

Congressman Lamar Smith called it "the worst prison break in American history, except it was sanctioned by the president and perpetrated by our own immigration officials."

According to a document obtained from the Center for Immigration Studies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement released 36,007 convicted aliens last year who were being detained pending deportation. The tally includes 193 convictions for homicide, 426 for sexual assault, 303 for kidnapping, 1,075 for aggravated assault and 16,070 for drunk or drugged driving.

Rep. Smith, a Texas Republican, reacted by calling for a hold on consideration of immigration reform.

Why would a president let loose so many alien criminals? It might be the incompetence we've come to expect from this administration. But don't forget Obama knows a lot of these criminals will vote for his party.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/051414-700940-obama-knows-more-immigrants-mean-more-democrat-votes.htm#ixzz31ulwSMGM

No one should steal the labor of others.  I read once that 'currency' is how we store our labor for future use.  Inflation, taxes, and currency collapse 'steal' the labor of hard working men and women.  What is wrong with the ruling class?  Likely they have the $$$ to move to Switzerland...

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.