March 29, 2024, 08:57:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "U.S...Base Provides Comfort...Benefits for 1,000 Illegal Immigrants in Texas"  (Read 1140 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 22, 2014, 05:18:47 PM »

"U.S. Air Base Provides Comfort and Benefits for 1,000 Illegal Immigrants in Texas"

Since May 18, the Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas has been home to 1,000 illegal immigrant children, according to a report by the San Antonio Express-News. The decision to utilize the base comes as an overwhelming number of young people have been caught crossing the Mexican/U.S. border during recent months.

Children and teens brought to Lackland will be provided with education, foster care programs, and "behavioral treatment centers."  The projected cost of such programs, as well as the cost of the housing, has not been disclosed to U.S. taxpayers.

The federal government was forced to utilize Lackland as its own facilities can no longer accommodate the number of illegal immigrants waiting to be processed, reports state.

At the Rio Grande Valley (RGV) sector alone, more than 1,000 illegal immigrants are being apprehended per day.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/05/19/Air-Force-Base-Provides-Comfort-and-Benefits-for-1000-Illegal-Immigrants

More than one thousand a day at one location?  Half a million a year?

How many aren't being caught?  MILLIONS?

What's wrong with this picture?

What nation can survive MILLIONS of new welfare recipients invited by Barack Obama?  Terrorists?  Gang members?  Criminals?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 05:21:47 PM »

NM Congressman Blasts Obama's 'Reckless' Creation of Border Monument

President Obama announced today that he is bypassing the Senate and Congress to create 600,000 acre national monument near the U.S.-Mexican border in New Mexico. The sanctuary, called Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument, has received sharp criticism from Republicans and law enforcement, who claim it will impede border security. Today, in a statement obtained by Breitbart Texas, New Mexico Congressman Steve Pearce blasted Obama's decision to establish the sanctuary through unilateral action.

"President Obama’s announcement today that he will establish the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument flies in the face of the democratic process," Pearce said.

The president will establish the monument using the Antiquities Act, a tool for the Executive Branch to lock up land for environmental reasons.

Pearce continued, "The President’s reckless use of his executive powers also takes away assurances of border security for county residents, soil and water conservation, hunting and motorized vehicle access. I was elected to represent the people of Southern New Mexico, and President Obama ignored the people of Southern New Mexico with the stroke of a pen."

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/05/22/New-Mexico-Congressman-Blasts-Obamas-Reckless-Creation-of-Border-Monument

How many millions will move there and stay?  Start villages?  Free land for illegals?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 05:34:07 PM »

I think government needs to enforce the existing laws, including defending our borders from illegal aliens, terrorists, gangs, criminals, and others.

How many will get Amnesty?  100 MILLION or more the first year?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.