April 19, 2024, 02:54:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "SINGLE MOMS RAISING MORE VIOLENT MEN"  (Read 2581 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 01, 2014, 10:16:34 PM »

“I will slaughter every single blonde slut I see …” – Elliot Rodger

When I heard about the tragic killing of six people in Isla Vista near a student enclave at U.C. Santa Barbara, I knew that the killer was more than likely raised by a single mother and driven by hatred for women.

My 24 years of experience counseling families and individuals, backed by other studies, indicates that most violent male offenders come from single female-headed households.

Elliot Rodger, 22, stabbed three of his roommates to death; he shot two women to death outside a sorority house, and shot and killed another man before killing himself.

There are a few glaring similarities between Elliot Rodger and other violent male offenders: 1) Single mothers raised them, 2) They are withdrawn and angry and 3) They are medicated.

read more here - http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/single-mom-households-create-more-violent-men/

I wonder if terrorists are more likely to be raised by females?  In homes where the father does not have a significant part of the daily life of the male child?

Can a welfare check really replace a father?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 04:50:21 PM »

When I heard about the tragic killing of six people in Isla Vista near a student enclave at U.C. Santa Barbara, I knew that the killer was more than likely raised by a single mother and driven by hatred for women.

My 24 years of experience counseling families and individuals, backed by other studies, indicates that most violent male offenders come from single female-headed households.

Elliot Rodger, 22, stabbed three of his roommates to death; he shot two women to death outside a sorority house, and shot and killed another man before killing himself.

There are a few glaring similarities between Elliot Rodger and other violent male offenders: 1) Single mothers raised them, 2) They are withdrawn and angry and 3) They are medicated.

read more here - http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/single-mom-households-create-more-violent-men/

I wonder if terrorists are more likely to be raised by females?  In homes where the father does not have a significant part of the daily life of the male child?

I wonder how many women would choose an abortion over having a child they know they can't afford or have the skills to raise? 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »

I wonder how many women would choose an abortion over having a child they know they can't afford or have the skills to raise? 

How many women have children so they never have to work?  Children seem to be the ticked to lifelong welfare - free housing, food, medical care, phone, and more.

I think it is working families that have to make hard choices.

How many welfare moms and dads would continue to have baby after baby if their was a two year lifetime limit on welfare benefits? 

Perhaps in this case, the child got to much?  I have known many (immigrants) that have their children spend the summer in their third country of origin with relatives to ensure they appreciate everything they have?  There are may that have their children live without the comforts in the summer.

Did anyone ever say 'No' to Elliot?

After reading and hearing about many horror stories, I think perhaps the 'raising' is let out of the picture.  Pack it up, kick it out the door, send it on it's way to school.  School feeds three meals a day and snacks.  Free clothing and school supplies.

Perhaps the children of these single parent homes see free stuff and no one ever says no to them.  When they grow up, they're not so cute and the 'free' stops.  How to get free stuff?  Engage in violence.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.