April 19, 2024, 09:03:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alaska family of 4 Missing - June 9, 2014  (Read 18224 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 11:54:47 PM »

Janet - Like the McStay family?  That's what it's beginning to sound like.   

Then there is the recent Calgary, Alberta disappearance of Kathryn and Alvin Liknes along with their five year old grandson Nathan O'Brien.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15335.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 10:32:46 PM »

Why are the major media networks and law enforcement so silent on the disappearance of 22 year old Rebecca Adams; her daughters, 5 year old Michelle Hundley and 3 year old Jaracca Hundley; and her boyfriend, 37 year old Brandon Jividen?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 04:43:36 PM »

Janet - Like the McStay family?  That's what it's beginning to sound like.   

Then there is the recent Calgary, Alberta disappearance of Kathryn and Alvin Liknes along with their five year old grandson Nathan O'Brien.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15335.0

adding the The Jamison family from Eufaula, Oklahoma, im sure there are others
just cant remember off top my head
makes you wonder, is there a person or persons like I. Keys out there someplace
but the targets are families

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 04:45:22 PM »

Loved Ones Keep Searching Alaska Woods for Missing Family of Four
By JOHNNY DODD
07/09/2014 at 06:45 PM EDT

Walk through the front door of the home of Rebecca Adams's grandmother Patsy Gifford, and the first thing you notice are the maps, spread out on a coffee table by the sofa, covered with tiny hand-drawn squares, shaded in with black ink.

"These are the areas that have been searched," Rebecca's uncle Dennis Gifford tells PEOPLE as he runs his finger over the paper. "But the woods here are so dense, so thick and they’ve found nothing."
more
http://www.people.com/article/missing-alaska-family-search-continues

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2014, 10:20:17 AM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25772979/woman-wanted-in-alaska-arrested-in-smyrna

Woman Wanted In Alaska Arrested In Smyrna

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 1:09 PM PST Updated: Jun 13, 2014 1:21 PM PST

Missing Alaska family of four case gets even more sinister
JULY 13, 2014

AS the baffling disappearance of an entire family from a tiny Alaskan town enters its seventh week, fears are growing about a possible link to an estranged relative and her criminal associates. ....

<snipped>

READ MORE:
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/missing-alaska-family-of-four-case-gets-even-more-sinister/story-fnixwvgh-1226987289934

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2014, 11:49:17 AM »

When I consider the close relationship I had with my MIL and ... when I consider the close relationship that my three grown kids have with their MILs ... I never fully comprehended the expression "MIL from H---".  Now I do.  The following article in its entirety is a must read.

Janet

++++

JULY 13, 2014

<snipped>

For weeks, family members and local Kenai residents have pointed the finger of suspicion at Ms Adams’ former mother-in-law, Lisa Marie Hundley.

The 46-year-old is the grandmother of Michelle and Jaracca, whose biological father Jaramiah Hundley was killed in a Kenai motorcycle accident at the age of 23 on May 30 2012 — two years to the day before the family vanished.

<snipped>

Court documents show that Hundley was arrested with her then boyfriend, James P Clarke, a registered sex offender, on charges of methamphetamine possession, growing marijuana, gun theft and sexually mistreating a 14-year-old girl.

Hundley and Clarke were also charged with giving methamphetamine and alcohol to a minor.

Alaska Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Enforcement agent Jay Sjogren said a raid on the couple’s home in Soldotna (another small town neighbouring Kenai) uncovered more than two ounces of methamphetamine as well as three stolen guns and 10 other firearms.

It has also emerged that Hundley was in a legal battle with Rebecca Adams over the estate of Jaramiah Hundley in the months prior to the young mother’s disappearance.

<snipped>
READ MORE:
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/missing-alaska-family-of-four-case-gets-even-more-sinister/story-fnixwvgh-1226987289934

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 03:09:27 PM »

follow up info, on EX. MIL: of Rebecca Adams,  EX. MIL: Lisa Hundley
case#,3KN-10-00806CR is the reopened case, she is being extradited
for see next post details
open cases for lisa hundley

Case Number   Case Type   File Date   Party/Company   Party Type   Date of Birth   Case Status
3AN-12-09279CI    Civil Superior Ct (3AN)    08/22/2012    Hundley, Lisa M    Plaintiff       Open

3AN-12-09279CI    Civil Superior Ct (3AN)    08/22/2012    Hundley, Lisa M    Plaintiff       Open

3KN-10-00806CR    Crim Superior Ct (3KN)    05/19/2010    Hundley, Lisa M     Defendant    DOB: 01/20/1968    Reopened

3KN-13-00108PR    Estate (3KN)    08/01/2013    Hundley, Lisa M    Applicant/Petitioner       Open

3KN-13-00108PR    Estate (3KN)    08/01/2013    Hundley, Lisa M    Personal Representative       Open

search by name: last: hundley first: lisa
http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/eservices/search.page.8?x=RJChyk7BTzyYxpfBQ2pVMg
if above link dosent work, bottom of pg
Search Cases Since About 1990 For other cases, click Historical Cases link on left.
http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/eservices/home.page.3

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2014, 03:11:02 PM »

3KN-10-00806CR    Crim Superior Ct (3KN)    05/19/2010    Hundley, Lisa M     Defendant    DOB: 01/20/1968    Reopened
Charge # 1 : of 10
Party Charge Information
Hundley, Lisa M - Defendant
Charge # 1 : AS1171030a1 - Class B Felony AS11.71.030(a)(1): MICS 3-Deliver/Poss w/Intent IIA, IIIA
Original Charge: AS1171030a1 AS11.71.030(a)(1): MICS 3-Deliver/Poss w/Intent IIA, IIIA (Class B Felony)
Indicted Charge: AS1171030a1 AS11.71.030(a)(1): MICS 3-Deliver/Poss w/Intent IIA, IIIA
Stage Date 06/25/2010
Date of Offense 04/06/2010
Party Charge Disposition
Disposition Date 08/04/2011 Disposition Guilty Conviction After Guilty Plea
sentence info
charge#1
Costs/Fines 100.00$
jail # of Days 365
Probation
Type SIS Supervised Probation Start # of Days 1095

charges 2-8 Dismissed by Prosecution / 08/04/2011 &  12/16/2011
**** note charges 2-8, were firearms, drugs and a sex offence******

Hundley, Lisa M - Defendant
Charge # 9 : PTRP3KNTECH - Probation/Parole Violation PTRP Technical Violation - Filed in Kenai
Original Charge  PTRP3KNTECH PTRP Technical Violation - Filed in Kenai (Probation/Parole Violation) Indicted Charge  Amended Charge  DV Related?
Stage Date 03/22/2012
Date of Offense 03/22/2012
Party Charge Disposition
Disposition Date 03/22/2012 Disposition PTRP: Probation Modified/Continued
sentence ifo
Charge # 9 : PTRP3KNTECH - Probation/Parole Violation PTRP Technical Violation - Filed in Kenai
jail # of Days 21

Charge # 10 : PTRP3ANTECH - Probation/Parole Violation PTRP Technical Violation - Filed in Anchorage
Stage Date 03/19/2014
Date of Offense 03/18/2014
**** note not the whole docket just info on case now****
Docket Information:
10/16/2013   Order Denying Motion on Record   Order Denying Motion on Record
Hundley, Lisa M
Case Motion #17 Request For Early Release from Probation/SIS   
03/19/2014   Case Reopened   Case Reopened   
03/19/2014   Petition To Revoke Probation   Second Petition To Revoke Probation
Charge #10: Originating  - PTRP Technical Violation - Filed in Anchorage   
03/19/2014   Administrative Judicial Reassignment   Administrative Judicial Reassignment   
03/20/2014   Bail Amount:   Process Issued   bench warrant
Bail Amount (Warrants Only): $   250.00 cash perf per Judge Spaan
Agency Issued to: ast
Agency Location: Anchorage
Warrant Issued by Anchorage Court issued on: 03/20/2014
For: Hundley, Lisa M
01/01/2999   Notice of Transfer of Jurisdiciton of Case to New Supervising Court   Notice of Transfer of Jurisdiction of Case to New Supervising Court
Date Filed: 3-18-14
New Supervising Court: Anchorage

--------------
search by name: last: hundley first: lisa
http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/eservices/search.page.8?x=RJChyk7BTzyYxpfBQ2pVMg
Search Cases Since About 1990 For other cases, click Historical Cases link on left.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »

went back to court info,to check and see if Rebecca or Brandon
had any problems, found this for Rebecca, she sought a Civil Protective Order
against,Sallison, Samantha - Respondent and Bailey, Jonah - Respondent

****** Adams, Rebecca C records show traffic misdemeanors*****
Case Number   Case Type   File Date   Party/Company   Party Type   Date of Birth   Case Status

3KN-12-01202CI    Civil Protective Order (3KN)    11/08/2012    Adams, Rebecca C    Petitioner    10/08/1991    Closed
3KN-12-01203CI    Civil Protective Order (3KN)    11/08/2012    Adams, Rebecca C    Petitioner    10/08/1991    Closed
3KN-13-00108PR    Estate (3KN)    08/01/2013    Adams, Rebecca C    Personal Representative       Open
3AN-12-01068CR    Crim Dist Ct Misd (3AN)    02/01/2012    Adams, Rebecca Christine    Defendant    10/08/1991    Closed
3KN-12-05322MO    Minor Offenses (3KN)    12/28/2012    Adams, Rebecca Christine    Defendant    10/08/1991    Closed

---------------------------------
****note Bailey, Jonah record shows B&E, theft, traffic tickets******
Party Information
Adams, Rebecca C - Petitioner
DOB 10/08/1991
Bailey, Jonah - Respondent
DOB 01/23/1980
Events
Date/Time   Location   Type   Result   Event Judge
11/26/2012 01:30 PM   Courtroom 6, Kenai Courthouse   DV Hearing: Long Term   Contested Hrg: Long Term Order Granted   Wells, Jennifer K

Docket Information
Date   Docket Text   Amount
11/08/2012   Petition for Protective Order: Ex Parte   
11/08/2012   Petition for Protective Order: Long Term   
11/08/2012   Order Granting Ex Parte Petition   
11/08/2012   Process Issued
Agency Issued to:
Agency Location: Kenai
Protective Order Ex Parte issued on: 11/08/2012
For: Bailey, Jonah
11/14/2012   Return of Service
Protective Order Ex Parte served on: 11/08/2012
11/26/2012   Order Granting Long Term Petition   
11/26/2012   Process Issued
Agency Issued to:
Agency Location: Kenai
Protective Order Long Term issued on: 11/26/2012
11/26/2012   Case Closed
----------------------------------
******  Sallison, Samantha records show misdemeanors 1 B&E*******
*****B&E was with Bailey, Jonah*******
Party Information
Adams, Rebecca C - Petitioner
DOB 10/08/1991
Sallison, Samantha - Respondent
DOB 04/22/1987
Docket Information
Date   Docket Text   Amount
01/18/2012   Order Denying Ex Parte Petition   
11/08/2012   Petition for Protective Order: Ex Parte   
11/08/2012   Petition for Protective Order: Long Term   
11/08/2012   Protective Order Not Issued   
11/08/2012   Case Closed
-----------------------------------------
search by name: last: hundley first: lisa/ or Bailey, Jonah/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 06:19:02 PM »

Thanks cw618

When the disturbing personal dynamics encompassing this case is considered and ... the seemingly low-keyed response or press statements of LE agencies as well as ... the lack of any significant coverage by the major media networks compared to other missing family cases ... could it be Rebecca Adams, Brandon Jividen and the girls are involved in type of protection program?

Janet

+++++

JULY 14, 2014

<snipped>

Police found their first-floor unit locked with no sign of forced entry, a struggle or foul play.

All the family’s belongings, including wallets, clothing, camping gear and Jaracca’s nappy bag, had been left behind. Breakfast was still on the table and their jackets were draped over chairs at the table.

Both the couple’s vehicles were parked outside and the girls’ car seats remained in place.

The family’s English springer spaniel, Sparks, is also missing and relatives say they are clinging to this as an indication the family is still alive and in hiding. But from whom, or what?

<snipped>

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2015, 07:06:47 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/remains-clothes-alaska-may-be-linked-missing-family-four-n328221
Remains, Clothes in Alaska May Be Linked to Missing Family of Four
March 22, 2015

Human remains and clothing that were found near the southern coast of Alaska may be connected to the disappearance of a family of four last year, police said Sunday.

Police in Kenai, about 100 miles southwest of Anchorage, said items found at the scene Saturday night "appear to match items identified as missing" from the home of Brandon Jividen, 38, Rebecca Adams, 23, and Adams' daughters, Michelle Hundley, 6, and Jaracca Hundley, 3. The family's dog, Sparks, was also missing.

The FBI, which has been involved in the investigation since the family disappeared in May, was sending an evidence response team, police said.

The family were last heard from on May 27, when Adams called her sister, who reported that she sounded distressed but wouldn't say what was wrong. Their cars and wallets were left behind at home, and their cellphones appeared to have been turned off, authorities said last year.

Police scheduled a news conference for Monday. "We know the family and the community have waited a long time for the answers in this case," the police statement said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2015, 07:22:24 PM »

You beat me to it Muffy.  After all this time it would be great for the family to get closure!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2015, 08:16:32 PM »

When I consider the close relationship I had with my MIL and ... when I consider the close relationship that my three grown kids have with their MILs ... I never fully comprehended the expression "MIL from H---".  Now I do.  The following article in its entirety is a must read.

Janet

++++

JULY 13, 2014

<snipped>

For weeks, family members and local Kenai residents have pointed the finger of suspicion at Ms Adams’ former mother-in-law, Lisa Marie Hundley.

The 46-year-old is the grandmother of Michelle and Jaracca, whose biological father Jaramiah Hundley was killed in a Kenai motorcycle accident at the age of 23 on May 30 2012 — two years to the day before the family vanished.

<snipped>

Court documents show that Hundley was arrested with her then boyfriend, James P Clarke, a registered sex offender, on charges of methamphetamine possession, growing marijuana, gun theft and sexually mistreating a 14-year-old girl.

Hundley and Clarke were also charged with giving methamphetamine and alcohol to a minor.

Alaska Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Enforcement agent Jay Sjogren said a raid on the couple’s home in Soldotna (another small town neighbouring Kenai) uncovered more than two ounces of methamphetamine as well as three stolen guns and 10 other firearms.

It has also emerged that Hundley was in a legal battle with Rebecca Adams over the estate of Jaramiah Hundley in the months prior to the young mother’s disappearance.

<snipped>
READ MORE:

Lisa Marie Hundley’s mugshot. She was reportedly questioned by police and FBI agents over the disappearance of Mr Jividen, Ms Adams and her daughters, for six days. Source: Supplied

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2015, 09:49:42 PM »

There is to be a news conference tomorrow (Mon.) March 23rd.  I hope there will be answers, but I fear there will still be many questions unanswered. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/23/us-usa-alaska-missing-idUSKBN0MJ02Y20150323
Remains may be linked to Alaska family missing nearly a year
March 22, 2015

(Reuters) - Clothing and human remains possibly connected to the May 2014 disappearance of a Kenai, Alaska, family of four have been found along a trail near their home, police said on Sunday.

Rebecca Adams, 23, her two young daughters and her 38-year-old boyfriend, Brandon Jividen, were reported missing on May 27 from their home in Kenai, a city of about 7,300 located 65 miles southwest of Anchorage. The daughters are 3-year-old Jaraca Hundley and 6-year-old Michelle Hundley.

A preliminary review of the area west of the family’s apartment produced items identified as missing from the residence, the Kenai police said in a statement.

Police said it would take some time to make a positive identification from the remains.

The FBI had been assisting with the search and will provide a team of evidence specialists, police said.

An unidentified person discovered the remains while driving and alerted authorities Saturday evening, police said.

Last year, an FBI out-of-state canine team came to Alaska to search wooded areas. State troopers also assisted with ground and aerial searches.

At the time, police said the family left behind automobiles, children’s car seats and camping gear. The family’s dog, Sparks, also was missing.

Police said there had been no signs of forced entry into the family's apartment, and officers found the door to the apartment locked. Investigators found no signs of a struggle or foul play in the apartment.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 04:42:12 AM »

You beat me to it Muffy.  After all this time it would be great for the family to get closure!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2015, 02:18:26 PM »

Human remains, clothing found in Alaska may be linked to missing family
Published March 23, 2015

Alaskan authorities investigated Monday whether human remains discovered along a trail may be linked to the disappearance of a family of four who disappeared last May. 

The remains and some clothing were spotted by a passerby Saturday on a trail northwest of Kenai -- less than 2 miles from the home where 23-year-old Rebecca Adams lived with her boyfriend and two young children.

The Kenai Police Department noted that some of the items found at the scene match items missing from the family's apartment, the Alaska Dispatch News reported.

Authorities said no formal identification has been made yet on the remains. An FBI team is assisting in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/23/clothing-human-remains-found-in-alaska-may-be-linked-to-missing-family/

_____

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2015, 02:55:30 PM »

This just looks worse and worse.  I hope they are able to identify the people and cause of death.  It is hard to believe these are not the missing family from 2 miles away.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2015, 04:50:59 PM »

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Alaska-police-probe-if-human-remains-tied-to-6152124.php
Alaska police discover four bodies, handgun near family home
March 23, 2015

KENAI, Alaska (AP) — Authorities investigating the disappearance of an Alaska family missing for nearly a year have discovered four bodies and a handgun about a half a mile from their home.

Kenai police Lt. Dave Ross said Monday the bodies haven't been identified by a coroner, but police have every indication it's the missing family.

He added that they believe the gun came from the family home based on a serial number match.

Ross provided few details, saying the investigation remains open. But he said there's no reason to believe another person was involved in the deaths or that the bodies were moved.

He said the remains of a dog that match the size of the family dog also were found along the trail.

The bodies were found in a depression behind bushes that made them hard to see from the trail.

Rebecca Adams, 23; her boyfriend, Brandon Jividen, 38; and her children, Michelle Hundley, 6, and Jaracca Hundley, 3, were last seen in May.

Police, with help from the FBI, led a massive search when the family went missing but failed to uncover any clues.

At the time, relatives said it appeared the family had left without packing. Their two vehicles were parked outside their apartment, and their rent for June had not been paid.

A person driving down a west Kenai trail spotted clothing and what appeared to be human remains Saturday, police said in a statement.

Responding officers found remains and items reported missing from the family's home.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2015, 05:49:38 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-confident-remains-found-are-missing-alaska-family-four-n328791

Police 'Confident' That Remains Are Missing Alaska Family of Four

By Elisha Fieldstadt

Investigators in Alaska are "very confident" that human remains found over the weekend are those of a family of four who went missing last year, but they are still waiting for confirmation from a medical examiner, police said Monday.

Kenai police Lt. David Ross said at a news conference that remains discovered Saturday were in a small "depression" off a trail about a half-mile from the home of Brandon Jividen, 38, Rebecca Adams, 23, and Adams' daughters, Michelle Hundley, 6, and Jaracca Hundley, 3, who vanished on May 27.

Clothes found with the remains match articles of clothing that went missing from the family's home, and the remains of a dog are similar in size to the family's dog, who also vanished with the family, Ross said.

I'm going to go ahead and move the thread to Missing found Deceased
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2015, 10:40:40 AM »

(VIDEO) Four bodies, handgun found in search for missing Kenai family
 Mar 23, 2015

Four sets of human remains discovered off a Kenai trail last weekend offer a grim answer to the fate of a Kenai family missing for more than nine months, according to a Monday statement from the Kenai Police Department.

KPD Lt. David Ross told reporters Monday afternoon that police were informed of the remains' discovery, off a vehicle trail between Alpine Drive and Borgen Avenue, at about 9:50 p.m. Saturday.

The event marked a break for investigators in the disappearance of 37-year-old Brandon L. Jividen, 22-year-old Rebecca C. Adams and her children, 5-year-old Michelle Hundley and 3-year-old Jaracca Hundley. The family dog, an English springer spaniel named Sparks, was also missing.

Responding officers found what appear to be the remains of four humans and one dog in a depression about 15 yards off the trail, along with clothing “consistent with” the family and a handgun with a serial number matching a box found at the family’s home.

“The clothes, the remains, the handgun all appear to match the missing family,” Ross said.

<snipped>

http://www.ktuu.com/news/news/watch-live-stream-of-noon-press-conference-on-kenai-human-remains/31968250

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.