April 24, 2024, 09:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alaska family of 4 Missing - June 9, 2014  (Read 18232 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2015, 05:35:15 PM »

http://crimefeed.com/2015/03/four-bodies-found-search-alaska-10-months-family-vanishes

HUMAN REMAINS FOUND NEAR TRAIL SUSPECTED TO BE THOSE OF ALASKAN FAMILY WHO WENT MISSING LAST YEAR
March 27, 2015 by Michelle Sigona

Police in Alaska say the human remains found over the weekend in Kenai are consistent with a family who went missing last spring. During a press conference, Lt. David Ross said along with the remains, clothing, a dog and a handgun match things that were missing from the family’s 3-bedroom apartment. The location was in a shallow depression 15 feet from a trail that is less than a mile from where they lived.

The dog found on location, according to Ross, is similar in size to the family dog “Sparks” that vanished around the same time. In addition, authorities said they located the box of a handgun inside the house, that serial number matches the gun found at the scene.

Authorities are looking into this as a possible murder-suicide because they don’t believe that an outside party was involved. ‘We don’t have any reason to believe from what we’ve collected that they were transported there,’ Ross said during the press conference.

The investigation into the case will continue, especially while the medical examiner’s office works to positively identify the remains. The FBI has also travelled to the area to help with the investigation.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2015, 05:39:14 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://crimefeed.com/2015/03/four-bodies-found-search-alaska-10-months-family-vanishes

Michelle Hundley and Sparks the family dog. Courtesy: Kenai Police Department

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2015, 07:28:48 PM »

an angelic monkey

Michelle Hundley and Sparks the family dog. Courtesy: Kenai Police Department

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.