April 19, 2024, 11:50:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOD FORGIVE ME IF I AM WRONG  (Read 3881 times)
keepfaith
Scared Monkey

« on: June 21, 2005, 02:33:14 PM »

YESTERDAY I HAVE WATCHED FOXNEWS ABOUT THE INTERVIEUW OF GRETA HAD WITH NATALEE'S FAMILY AND THIS REALLY HIT ME WHEN NATALEES AUNT AND MOM TALKED TO GRETA. THEY REALLY DO NOT LOOK THAT SAD!! I DID NOT SEE ONE EYETEAR, NOT EVEN A BEGGING TO THE PEOPLE OUT THERE IF THEY SAW SOMETHING TO COME FORWARD. THEY  LOOK REALLY DRESSED UP AND FROM SOMEONE COMING FROM ALABAMA THEY GOT A BEAUTIFUL TAN. COMPARE TO JORAN'S MOTHER, I COULD SEE THE SUFFERING IN HER AND THE DESPERATION AND HIS SON IS 100% ALIVE, JUST GOING THRU A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. I HAVE A FEW NIECES AND A DAUGHTER WHICH I LOVE VERY MUCH AND IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAD HAPPENED TO ONE OF THEM (GOD FORBID AND REBUKE MY WORDS) EVENTHOUGH I AM A VERY VERY STRONG WOMAN AND MY FAMILY KNOWS THAT I WOULD BE GOING NUTS AND NO TIME FOR BEING BEAUTIFUL AND THAT CALM.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »

She is a very very strong woman.  I'm sure she has her moments, but she also has a goal and something to keep her busy, focused.

Don't feel bad for thinking that, I can't beleive she is as calm as she is.
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 04:25:41 PM »

The reason Beth and Linda and every member of the family can be so calm is their trust and faith in God.  The bible states in Phillipians, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.  I feel if it was not for their relationship with God and all the prayers from all of us they would not be able to handle this as well as they are.
INK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 07:10:03 AM »

I agree that she looks very calm as well. SHe also looks really good considering what she is going through. I posted an opinion (just speculation really), that Natalee's parents know where she is, or possibly the FBI has her and she is safe, but they are letting this play out to catch either big drug dealers or kidnappers. I also realize this could be just wishful thinking on my part. I have two daughters near Natalee's age and would be just about out of my mind at this point.
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:03 AM »

I have felt this also - to calm to composed - did you see that mother in Utah only 4 days and she looked a basket case - and Laci's family looked totally distraught - I see those aunts on tv - hair all perfect and totally beautiful - for me this seems odd - and the step father - he seems more angry than distraught - Joran's mom seems more upset than Natalee's I dont know what this means - just an observation - maybe this whole thing does go higher up and they are playing along - have no idea - but then why would they allow this group from Texas to come in on their horses? This whole case is unbelieveable!
Sachae
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 02:08:51 PM »

Quote from: "keepfaith"
YESTERDAY I HAVE WATCHED FOXNEWS ABOUT THE INTERVIEUW OF GRETA HAD WITH NATALEE'S FAMILY AND THIS REALLY HIT ME WHEN NATALEES AUNT AND MOM TALKED TO GRETA. THEY REALLY DO NOT LOOK THAT SAD!! I DID NOT SEE ONE EYETEAR, NOT EVEN A BEGGING TO THE PEOPLE OUT THERE IF THEY SAW SOMETHING TO COME FORWARD. THEY  LOOK REALLY DRESSED UP AND FROM SOMEONE COMING FROM ALABAMA THEY GOT A BEAUTIFUL TAN. COMPARE TO JORAN'S MOTHER, I COULD SEE THE SUFFERING IN HER AND THE DESPERATION AND HIS SON IS 100% ALIVE, JUST GOING THRU A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. I HAVE A FEW NIECES AND A DAUGHTER WHICH I LOVE VERY MUCH AND IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAD HAPPENED TO ONE OF THEM (GOD FORBID AND REBUKE MY WORDS) EVENTHOUGH I AM A VERY VERY STRONG WOMAN AND MY FAMILY KNOWS THAT I WOULD BE GOING NUTS AND NO TIME FOR BEING BEAUTIFUL AND THAT CALM.

And your point is??  Everyone grieves in differnt ways.
Charmz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »

It has been three weeks.  Beth has had time to adjust to the possibility that her daughter is gone.  At some point, you have to adjust, or you could not go on.  

Beth would not be of any use to Natalee if she was just wailing and weeping for 3 weeks.  To me, she has her game face on.  Until she completes her mission (finding Natalee) she has to remain strong.

Life continues for Beth, whether she finds Nat or not.  She has to adjust.

If she doesn't, she is of no use in finding Natalee.
Gingerkitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 02:55:03 PM »

Quote from: "Sachae"
Quote from: "keepfaith"

And your point is??  Everyone grieves in differnt ways.

Precisely. The term "grace under pressure" and "portrait in courage" comes to mind when referring to Beth Holloway-Twitty.

Beth doesn't seem unaffected, though. To me, she seems like she is operating out of controlled hysteria. While she is poised, there is an underlying quivering panic, and near-hysteria, to her voice which belies her otherwise composed demeanor.

She is mobilizing all her strength, sublimating her own emotion to fight for her daughter. She realizes that if she falls apart, it will not advance her cause, and right now, all she cares about is Natalee. It makes her ordeal even more poignant and heartbreaking.
rohan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 03:03:33 PM »

Who cares let Greta do her job. This would have to be one of the best stories on the FNC for some time. Thank god it was a beautiful white girl who was abducted otherwise we would not have a story. Gees who would give a shit Jeniqua from da hood. PLEASE FNC PLAY THE STORY OUT, OR OTHERWISE O'REILLEY WOULD GO ON ABOUT SOME TWO BIT RAPIST, I MEANT RAPPER I.E. LUDACRIS.

CHEERS GUYS

LUV Y'ALL
rose orlando
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 07:15:44 PM »

I think Beth Twitty is noticably calm. I wondered from the beginning if they are reasonably sure Natalee is alive. Remember thet took a lot of money in case of ransom.

alafan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.