March 29, 2024, 07:43:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Answer to Gun Violence? Chicago?  (Read 1206 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 10, 2014, 07:28:23 PM »

30 Shot, 4 Fatally, in Weekend Chicago Violence

The weekend’s first fatal shooting took place around 1:45 p.m. Friday in the city’s Rogers Park neighborhood

At least 30 people have been shot across Chicago this weekend, four of them fatally, officials said.

The weekend’s first fatal shooting took place around 1:45 p.m. Friday in the 1900 block of West Howard Street in the city’s Rogers Park neighborhood when an 18-year-old man was found with gunshot wounds to his torso and back, police said.

read more here - http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/29-Shot-4-Fatally-in-Weekend-Chicago-Violence-262292581.html

What's Obama's answer?  Capital punishment?  No nonsense judicial system?

Take away guns from law abiding citizens?  Make every family vulnerable to armed criminals?  No way to defend themselves?

Why don't Chicago's victims make the national news for days?  Day after day?  Why aren't the criminal's faces in Chicago on page 1 everywhere?  The Chicago victims?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 07:30:30 PM »

Chicago gun violence eclipses UCSB shooting, media silent

WASHINGTON, June 4, 2014 — It has been almost two weeks since a mentally ill man killed six people in Santa Barbara, then took his own life. The wounded and the families of victims will be picking up their lives for years.

The media and Washington liberals, and liberals in state legislatures around the country are using this incident to push for tougher gun laws and more gun control. To that end, the media have covered this story relentlessly.

But while the UCSB killings hold media and political attention, the press seems to be turning a blind eye and deaf ear towards one of the most violent cities in the country.

Read more at http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/chicago-gun-violence-eclipses-ucsb-shooting-media-silent-18894/

Obama's home town?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.