April 25, 2024, 07:53:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In every lie, a grain of truth:  (Read 8991 times)
Hat
Scared Monkey

« on: June 21, 2005, 02:52:57 PM »

Passionate "kissing" in the back seat = she was raped in the car while {{edited}} and {{edited}} milled around outside the car. They likely had turns or they would have told the true story by now.

She was stumbling and unsteady, had to be helped upon leaving the car: JVDS held her limp body upright as he got her to the beach: She had already been strangled, or partly so when Croes shows up, perhaps by pre arrangement. Perhaps JVDS picked the drop off spot knowing he would likely meet Croes.

Inexperienced liars complicate their tales but usually there is a kerenel of truth in there.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 03:07:24 PM »

I have a feeling that these boys are NOT inexperienced liars.   I have a feeling that Daddy V/D Sloot isn't inexperienced in that area, either.  Sad Sad

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 03:27:06 PM »

This overgrown, overpriviliged, undersupervised player wanna be Joran has ruined the lives, at least altered for the worse many many people. A terrible crime like this affects lives for decades after. I know.

If local LE let these priviliged upperclass islanders walk after early interrogation because of their credibility based on social standing while they thoroughly searched the homes and property of the two set up security people immediately thus giving the perps ample clean up and rehearsal time, they have likely blown the case (LE).

I am going to sit here hoping the Aruba LE had this figured out at once and let the perps out to give them a chance to incriminate themselves by cell/land line conversation and evidence concealement actions.

But how do you not search the perps cars immediately? Especially as I suspect the Aruba LE were pretty sure they would never get a body in this case...they would have wanted all possible forensic evidence ....
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 07:04:53 AM »

Quote from: "Hat"
This overgrown, overpriviliged, undersupervised player wanna be Joran has ruined the lives, at least altered for the worse many many people. A terrible crime like this affects lives for decades after. I know.

If local LE let these priviliged upperclass islanders walk after early interrogation because of their credibility based on social standing while they thoroughly searched the homes and property of the two set up security people immediately thus giving the perps ample clean up and rehearsal time, they have likely blown the case (LE).

I am going to sit here hoping the Aruba LE had this figured out at once and let the perps out to give them a chance to incriminate themselves by cell/land line conversation and evidence concealement actions.

But how do you not search the perps cars immediately? Especially as I suspect the Aruba LE were pretty sure they would never get a body in this case...they would have wanted all possible forensic evidence ....

I am so with you.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 03:12:47 PM »

I totally agree............I just can't help but think daddy has something somehow to do with this, don't know why, but I can't let that go.
bamarez
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 12:03:15 AM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
I have a feeling that these boys are NOT inexperienced liars.   I have a feeling that Daddy V/D Sloot isn't inexperienced in that area, either.

Gotta agree with this...kinda goes right along with the decision to deny the Daddy visitation with his son too.
skitz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 12:47:13 AM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
I totally agree............I just can't help but think daddy has something somehow to do with this, don't know why, but I can't let that go.

I feel the same.
jpoops
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 12:59:24 AM »

It is the whole "half-truth" thing that makes me think they brought her to Croes house. He is much older and works on a party boat, in my opinion he could be their drug dealer and his house was "the crackhouse" that one of the brothers mentioned...
bamarez
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 01:52:36 AM »

Quote from: "jpoops"
It is the whole "half-truth" thing that makes me think they brought her to Croes house. He is much older and works on a party boat, in my opinion he could be their drug dealer and his house was "the crackhouse" that one of the brothers mentioned...

Makes me wonder too. I saw an entry on an Arubian or Dutch MB the other night [speculation] that claimed Croes supplied Ruffies to one of the Kalpoe brothers, and they slipped it to Natalee, without her or Joran knowing. Take from it what you want, but it does makes you wonder, especially since their stories aren't matching up.
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 10:54:24 AM »

this is a good thread... ruffies.. yes, very possible especially at a bar like that where apparantly naive girls go to get their groove on and pick up.

there was a jamacain bar back in my hometown where my friends friend was slipped a ruffie, brought to a hotel, raped, and just left there, took her money and fled.

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
bhardy1956
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 12:15:35 PM »

Passionate "kissing" in the back seat = she was raped in the car while {{edited}} and {{edited}} milled around outside the car. They likely had turns or they would have told the true story by now.

She was stumbling and unsteady, had to be helped upon leaving the car: JVDS held her limp body upright as he got her to the beach: She had already been strangled, or partly so when Croes shows up, perhaps by pre arrangement. Perhaps JVDS picked the drop off spot knowing he would likely meet Croes.

Inexperienced liars complicate their tales but usually there is a kerenel of truth in there.

What drives me crazy is how come NO ONE saw this?  In Aruba, the nights go on and on and on....and you would have thought someone would have seen anything like someone carrying another person or SOMETHING!!!  I guess I am getting a little crazy over this mystery.   Shocked

Beth
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 06:54:37 PM »

No one saw anything because it didn't take place where they said it did.  It was somewhere that people would have been less likely to stumble onto, possibly Joran's apartment or a secluded area.  

I lived in a resort area for years, with a beach with hotels.  That would not have been a good place to commit a crime regardless of the time.
gypsyatheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2005, 02:11:58 AM »

Actually the beach at the Marriott to the right as you are facing the beach is quite remote.  The Marriott is the last hotel (for now) on the beach, I have stayed there twice with a room facing to that side.  I believe as you continue up that side of the beach towards the Lighthouse the surf is rougher than it is right in front of the hotels.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2005, 10:24:45 PM »

This overgrown, overpriviliged, undersupervised player wanna be Joran has ruined the lives, at least altered for the worse many many people. A terrible crime like this affects lives for decades after. I know.....
While I do understand what people mean by their depictions of Joran van der Sloot, there is an enigma for me.

IF Joran, or Joran & Friends, truly epitomize such vile behavior on a regular basis, if this is deeply  engrained nastiness --- then WHY is there not a history, why are there not at least dozens of young females who were maltreated by him or them? At least some of whom who'd love to tell ALL to the press and tabloids?

It seems peculiar that IF the prevalent theories being discussed about JVDS end up being actual truth, in fact, that there wouldn't be a whole slew of similar victims among the young female tourists on Aruba.  Lots of young women should have all sorts of tales to tell... ya know what I mean?
jump85ft
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2005, 11:29:34 AM »

orther nicknames for the 2 brothers are {{edited}} and {{edited}}
papito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2005, 02:47:29 PM »

Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

A Police officer of The sunny happy Island of Aruba
Whodini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2005, 01:31:18 AM »

Quote from: "jpoops"

Appears you were completely wrong about this.
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2005, 01:32:42 AM »

Since Croes is out of the picture (at least for right now), and the boys aren't cracking as far as a big break or confession, and IF in every lie lies a grain of truth, then perhaps when they say Natalie told them to leave her on the beach, perhaps it is true except for the omittance of the word NOT- maybe she begged him or them NOT to leave her on the beach.  Is it possible someone else with evil intentions stumbled upon, asked for her, and threatened them?  I mean one of them did say they expected to find her in a crack house, they all say "when she turns up...".
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.