April 19, 2024, 06:45:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 57 States and Terrorism  (Read 2248 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 18, 2014, 05:01:18 PM »

Barack Obama wants to be president of these 57 United States

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

The Times' conscientious Robin Abcarian thought she heard something different there. She checked her tape recorder. It had captured what he had actually said -- 57 states now. A new Louisiana Purchase that's gone unannounced so far? Was he channeling his inner John Kerry-Heinz 57 personality?

(UPDATE: At a later stop Obama was talking with reporters and expressed concern he'd also mis-stated the number of potential cyclone victims in Burma. He said, ""I hope I said 100,000 people the first time instead of 100 million. I understand I said there were 57 states today. It's a sign that my numeracy is getting a little, uh." At that point, an aide cut him off and ushered journalists out. Before he could mis-speak again?)

read more here - http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/05/barack-obama-wa.html

How does that math go?  What might it look like at this point in time?

USA = 50 states

Central America = 7 (50 million instant citizens on welfare?)
Belize
Costa Rica
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Panama

One he forgot?  Puerto Rico?

'Why don't your children speak Spanish?'

Perhaps in his mind Central America is part of the USA?  In every way except on paper?

What's wrong with this man people wondered at the time...doesn't he know there are just 50 states?

Anyone still wondering?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 05:17:26 PM »

What of the terrorism?   Terrorism that is thousands of years in the making, never ending?  Like the problems in the Middle East?

First they came for the Jews.  Then they came for the Christians, LGBT, (insert here).

They they cam for their own, the Muslims that didn't meet their high standards.

What of the ethnic front groups pushing illegal immigration?  Amnesty?  What kind of roots do these 'new' immigrants have?  A history of hard work?  Gang warfare?  Tribalism?  Ethnic cleansing?  Gang violence?

What kind of history do the people of Central America have?  Human sacrifice?  Slavery?  Cannibalism?  Google the Aztec, Maya, and Inca religion, human sacrifice, and cannibalism?

Has the history and terrorism changed over 600 years?  What is the excuse for all these people coming to the USA?  Gangs?

Really?

Still expanding their territory?  Coming to work hard?  How many sign up for welfare?

What is wrong with Obama's open borders concept?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 06:00:12 PM »

Who are Obama's chosen illegal alien crisis wonder children?

Meanwhile, another major Guatemalan newspaper, El Periódico, reports that among the initial 1,000 Central American minors housed at Lackland Air Force base in Texas, two thirds-are from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, while 12% are Mexican. About 80% of the minors housed at the base are male, and 83% are over age 14.

Over 14?  How many children of their own do they have?  How long have they been working like adults?  Gang members?

read more here - http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/central-american-media-promote-illegal-child-immigrant-tsunami-give-tips

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 06:06:29 PM »

Illegal aliens treated better than the homeless?  America's suffering?

Thousands of immigrants, most of whom are children from Central America, entering the U.S. illegally are overwhelming federal resources. Reacting to what has been labeled a "humanitarian crisis," U.S. taxpayers are
providing the illegal immigrants with housing, food, education, health care, recreation, vocational training, family unification, and even legal counsel. In the face of providing such amenities to the migrants, there are hundreds of thousands of  U.S. citizens--including families and children--who remain without a home or food.

The treatment and services being provided to the youthful immigrants brings to question the attention, or lack thereof, being given to our own homeless and starving populations. That is not to say that welfare programs, many of which are already bloated, should be further expanded for U.S. citizens. Rather, it calls into question the Obama Administration's priorities--are illegal immigrants a higher priority for this administration than struggling U.S. citizens?

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/06/17/Illegal-Immigrants-Treated-Better-Than-Homeless-in-US

There has been much criticism of religious and other 'do gooder' groups going into countries with poverty and dysfunction governments over the decades. 

From memory-

Who are they to say those people are in poverty?  Passing on their materialism?

Who are they to 'help' these people with their (fill in the blank) superior attitude?  What of gangs in the USA?  Poverty in the USA?  Why don't they stay home and out of (fill in the blank) country?

Why do they think they have a better lifestyle?

If it was so bad, how did they grow up to be 14+ and finding their way to the USA?

Is this really a gang invasion?  Criminal invasion? 

What's wrong with this picture?

Just my humble opinions.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 07:25:25 PM »

The dangerous world of a Central American gangster

RIVAL gangs stalk the streets of the Central American country, El Salvador. 

The two major gangs are the Mara Salvatrucha and Barrio 18, which spread a wave of terror through the tiny nation on the Pacific coast.

Central America is the deadliest continent that isn’t at war. Between 2004 and 2009, there were more deaths on the streets of El Salvador per capita than there were in Iraq.

read more here - http://www.news.com.au/world/the-dangerous-world-of-a-central-american-gangster/story-fndir2ev-1226949618084

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 07:29:39 PM »

Central American Criminal and Terrorism Nexuses are Maturing

By Jerry Brewer

As Central America's northern cone nations set records for willful deaths, Honduras leads the world with a murder rate of 90.4 per 100,000. El Salvador, Guatemala and Belize’s homicide rates are averaging, collectively, 42 percent per 100,000, as people literally fight for their lives.

These seemingly unabated rates of murder, plus the kidnappings and assassinations of public figures, police, members of the armed forces and journalists, are the continuing and expanding product -- and chosen role -- of transnational organized criminals (TOC). And much of their achieved movement would not have been possible without facilitation and nurturing by rogue leftist political regimes, and paramilitary and guerilla-like forces, within this hemisphere.

Each of the countries in the northern cone of Central America, as well as Mexico and the United States, have shared borders within the regions of hostile operational activities that witness fluid and seemingly unstoppable encroachment by the criminal insurgent-like actors. These TOCs, for the most part, use advanced military-type weaponry, superior firepower and more advantageous military tactics, including seen before elements of intelligence tradecraft employed by world terrorist organizations.

read more here - http://mexidata.info/id3865.html

They want to take away the guns of law abiding citizens in the USA.

How are American citizens supposed to protect themselves?

Why isn't the ruling class protecting our borders?

What's wrong in the USA today?

More rights for criminals and illegal aliens?  Massive debt and tax increases for citizens?

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 07:33:37 PM »

GUATEMALA CITY, Jan 18 2011 (IPS) - “I’m really scared for my four kids, who take the bus to school,” said an anguished Alma Valenzuela after a youth gang attacked a passenger bus in the Guatemalan capital, killing nine people, including three children.

The words of this 38-year-old Guatemalan woman who has to go to work every day to support her family reflects the panic triggered by the Jan. 3 attack, in which gang members left a backpack with explosives on a bus, detonating it with a cell-phone.

While in other regions of the world, religious or political extremism is behind terrorism attacks, in the so-called northern triangle of Central America, consisting of Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras, youth gangs or “maras” have begun to use similar practices to terrorise the public.

“The criminals are taking control over everything, because they know that if they don’t get what they want, they can do whatever they feel like,” Valenzuela said.” They don’t even respect the lives of children anymore.”

According to the police, the bus was bombed by the Mara 18 gang in a dispute over the divvying up of extortion fees collected from bus drivers. The attack was reportedly in reprisal against one of the owners of the bus company, who was in charge of collecting the “protection payments.”

read more here - http://www.ipsnews.net/2011/01/central-america-mutating-gangs-sow-terror/

I have to wonder if they ever heard about Michelle Obama's "walking school bus" concept?   I recall that Chicago and other areas have problems with gang violence and school kids.

Now, a few years later, Obama is letting them take control of our border?  The USA?  Our future?

14+ years old...are they really 'children'? 

What is wrong with this picture? 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 07:44:45 PM »

I keep hearing in the news that they are refusing to let Congressmen, Congresswomen, and the media take pictures of the detainees/illegal aliens.  Why?

Might some person take a high quality picture and do some analysis?  Count the number of males and females for example?  Make a rough estimate of age?  Gang affiliation?  most look like they passed out of childhood years earlier?  Are older males?

Are they photographing these people?  Taking finger prints?  DNA samples? 

Why is there so much 'sex' going on?  Is it voluntary?  Rape?

Something is really wrong with this 'crisis'.

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.