April 26, 2024, 12:23:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Somalis Leave Minnesota for Jihad in Iraq  (Read 2940 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 19, 2014, 06:07:37 PM »

Hmmm...

Go and fight in Iraq, get wounded, return 'home' to America and go on disability and welfare.  Maybe some will even return to help fight in New York?  Get a pardon and live on welfare?  Obama's next group of 'heroes' and 'we need to have a frank discussion'?

(FOX NEWS) As many as 15 Somali-American men have left their homes in Minnesota in recent months to travel to the Middle East and join up with ISIS, the jihadist army at war with Syria and Iraq, according to Minnesota Public Radio.

The fighters appear to have made the decision to go fight with Islamic State of Iraq and Syria/Levant while the terror group was fighting to overthrow Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, but some may now be in Iraq, where the marauding group is seeking to topple Baghdad.

“A Muslim has to stand up for [what's] right,” Abdirahmaan Muhumed told MPR News through a series of Facebook messages dating back to the beginning of the year. “I give up this worldly life for Allah.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/somalis-leave-minnesota-for-jihad-in-iraq/#4hPEhEfA2jp0Fv3E.99

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 06:09:09 PM »

Fox story here - http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/19/somali-americans-leave-homes-friends-in-minnesota-to-fight-alongside-isis/

"Somali-Americans leave homes, friends in Minnesota to fight alongside ISIS jihadis"

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.