April 19, 2024, 07:59:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tsunami of Illegal Immigrants Organized by Drug Cartels?  (Read 987 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 04, 2014, 07:00:21 PM »

Border Patrol Agent Apparently Defies Gag Order to Go Unfiltered on CNN – Hear His Big Claim About Obama Admin.

Border Patrol agent Hector Garcia on Thursday accused the Obama administration of “aiding, abetting and facilitating the smuggling of illegal aliens across the border.”

In an interview with CNN, Garza said the current influx of illegal immigrants is “organized” and “orchestrated” by the drug cartels. Additionally, he said the federal government is giving illegal immigrants a “free pass.” He said the feds are using the equivalent of the honor system in asking illegal immigrants to later report to an immigration hearing — even though the majority of them will never do so.

read more here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/03/border-patrol-agent-apparently-defies-gag-order-to-go-unfiltered-on-cnn-hear-his-big-claim-about-obama-admin/

Is Garza a racist?  Hater? 

Tsunami of illegal immigration a win-win for who?  Owners of big apartment complexes that rest to welfare recipients, paid for by taxpayers?  Drug cartels who make a killing on new customers?  Funded by food stamps, sold for pennies on the dollar to buy drugs?  Obamaphones paid for by taxpayers?  Schools, paid for by taxpayers?  Medicaid?

Remember the old rich people for amnesty?  They're your gardeners, maids, nannies...they deserve to be taken care of (by someone else's hard labor)?

What's wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.