April 26, 2024, 04:04:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another theory?  (Read 8818 times)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« on: June 21, 2005, 03:25:04 PM »

Here ya go GutFeeling

What if, the boys don't really know the whole story? What if the elder VDrS, knows the whole truth. The boys may have come up with the lies to try and cover their being with Natalee, but what if she did pass out, not died, and joran called his dad for help after leaving her on the beach...Then it is to late, she is dead. Then daddy handles the hiding of the body; maybe that is why the boys haven't cracked as to where Natalee actually is. Just thinking, I can't help but think the truth lies with the father.
Perhaps the brothers had to either help or go along with the lie because they were afraid some of Natalee's friends saw her actually get in the car, and could describe the car. They could have made the inital story up, then they had several days to get daddy VDrS's input on it. Also they could have told others includuing Croes, thinking the more who tell the same story the more believable the story is. Then the bros get arrested and realize the jig is up, and start telling the truth, that is, that they let joran and Natalee off near the marriott. I think joran probably did text message deepak and with a tease as to what he was able to get, not realizing Natalee was near death. Then he couldn't wake her up and left her on the beach to run and call his dad for help.
I just think someone how the brothers are not that involved. I think this is a VDrS event. Perhaps the dad is covering for the son.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 03:38:17 PM »

I agree.  Both J and Dad van Der Sloot are poker players, plus Dad has a law degree and is a linear thinker.  So when Dad gets in the loop he thinks what better way to protect his son,  than to take care of the evidence himself. right. Because they all know the police will eventually take JVDS in.  Do you really think this went down at the Marriot beach?
If so did dad send jr home to bed and take care of it himself? How'd he do that?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 03:41:21 PM »

It would not surprise me if it all went down at the lighthouse. But more likely at the Marriott. Absolutely,m he would have sent that boy home and told him not to talk to anyone. But, I bet the fellows either talked, texted,IM's or emailed each other.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
It would not surprise me if it all went down at the lighthouse. But more likely at the Marriott. Absolutely,m he would have sent that boy home and told him not to talk to anyone. But, I bet the fellows either talked, texted,IM's or emailed each other.

OK Let's say PVDS gets a call beteen 2 and 4. He has only a couple hours to get rid of the evidence. How'd he do that.  Choice of 3?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

ok
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 04:16:02 PM »

1. he has access to boats, I understand for Karl Penhaul of CNN depending on what part of the island one goes to, the current off the west would carry her out to see, ONCE the boat had gone out far enough

2. the northern waters are know to have sharks accessible by boat

3. the caves.

4 buried in sand in the mangroves.

I am still working on this part. any ideas?
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 05:04:16 PM »

So the two of them put her in the car.

PVDS contacts someone with a boat at about 4am.
PVDS takes the evidence somewhere until he can get a boat.
PVDS takes the evidence to someone who has a boat.

Which one?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 05:31:33 PM »

does he have a boat?
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 05:45:17 PM »

does he have a boat?

You gotta check out page 66 of the general post.  I left you a big message.
hollergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 06:16:14 PM »

Excellent point, Kacky...the senior Vander Sloot may have taken care of the 'disposal' (cringe).  I'm sure he not only knows all the 'ins and outs' of the law, but how to 'get things done'.  He may have intentionally left the boys in the dark after he took over.

I just heard the little boy scout that was lost in the northwest US was found alive after over 4 days.  Pray that Natalee will have the same outcome.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 06:27:30 PM »

got it gutfeeling, I just went back and looked for it!

This only makes my theory a little logical. Perhaps daddy picked up joran and a drunk or drugged Natalee, (there is rumor of someone seeing daddy pick up joran at a mickeedee's)and brought them back to joran's apartment where she died somehow. Who would joran get help from at time but his dad. I wonder if his dad has a boat, or was this when croes was called.....I really don't think Croes has much to do with this other than perhaps suppling the drugs. Dad could have disposed of her.........right hollergirl it does make one cringe to type that much less say it.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 09:30:17 PM »

got it gutfeeling, I just went back and looked for it!

This only makes my theory a little logical. Perhaps daddy picked up joran and a drunk or drugged Natalee, (there is rumor of someone seeing daddy pick up joran at a mickeedee's)and brought them back to joran's apartment where she died somehow. Who would joran get help from at time but his dad. I wonder if his dad has a boat, or was this when croes was called.....I really don't think Croes has much to do with this other than perhaps suppling the drugs. Dad could have disposed of her.........right hollergirl it does make one cringe to type that much less say it.

I think she was gone whed dad got there or he wooda left her.
BTW this makes me sick.
columbo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 09:50:23 PM »

If it is rumored that PVDS was seen at McDonald's at 3 am it is possible he dumped the body (sorry to be so graphic) in the dumpster at McDee's. I read on another board that someone who lives in Aruba contacted the manager of the sanitation dept. He told her the trash was not being searched until 2 days after  Nat's disappearance. If this is true, the trash could have been brought to a landfill or burned during that 2 day period.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 09:58:34 PM »

Quote from: "columbo"
If it is rumored that PVDS was seen at McDonald's at 3 am it is possible he dumped the body (sorry to be so graphic) in the dumpster at McDee's. I read on another board that someone who lives in Aruba contacted the manager of the sanitation dept. He told her the trash was not being searched until 2 days after  Nat's disappearance. If this is true, the trash could have been brought to a landfill or burned during that 2 day period.

Columbo IDTS  Too random for Dad van Der Sloot.  I think they took her home.
columbo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 10:12:12 PM »

Greta just reported PDVS told her and Beth today he picked Joran up at McDonald's at 11pm (blows my theory out of the water).  Joran snuck out later to go to C&C's to meet Natalee.

Dad had no idea son snuck out, has no idea when he came home and doesn't remember if he woke him up for school the next day or if Joran even went to school.

WOW! This story gets crazier by the day.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2005, 07:27:07 AM »

KackyLacky

Look under The General NH discussion at a post by HAT under " In every Lie a Grain of Truth"  Hmmm   How do you think Croes fits in this.  I think Hat has DEEpak and Satish nailed.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2005, 03:17:30 PM »

yes, I just went there and answered it. It makes many good points. Do we know  yet if daddy has a boat?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2005, 03:18:32 PM »

Quote from: "columbo"
Greta just reported PDVS told her and Beth today he picked Joran up at McDonald's at 11pm (blows my theory out of the water).  Joran snuck out later to go to C&C's to meet Natalee.

Dad had no idea son snuck out, has no idea when he came home and doesn't remember if he woke him up for school the next day or if Joran even went to school.

WOW! This story gets crazier by the day.

right, 11 pm that the dad admits to, still no info on how joran got home and when
YAMANOTA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2005, 04:00:25 PM »

HOW ABOUT THIS THEORY:
I UNDERSTAND THAT NATALEE'S FATHER IS A BIG SHOT IN THE U.S. AND A MAJOR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTOR TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF WORK HE DOES. MAYBE HE MADE HIS MONEY BY PULLING OFF SOME SHADY DEALS SUCH AS ILLEGAL ARMS SALES OR NARCOTICS OR BOTH. HE FAILED TO PAY OFF HIS SUPPLIERS, THEY FOUND OUT THAT HIS DAUGHTER IS GOING TO ARUBA
WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS AND SNAGGED HER AS A DOWN PAYMENT.

I FIGURE THAT IF THESE THREE GUYS HARMED HER IN ANY WAY THAT THEY WOULD HAVE CRACKED/BROKEN DOWN LONG TIME AGO.

ARUBA DUSHI TERA
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005, 06:01:37 PM »

that is just another lie being spread around, he works for an insurance company and floral business. It probably originated form the same source who says she logged on to her AOL account, apparently these sources don't realize how easy it is to disprove these lies
themisses
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 06:35:06 PM »

Several things have not yet come out yet about the Holloway case - We've been advised by the authorities to maintain a low profile. We have declined, declined, and declined again interview requests by the producer of the O'Reiley Factor.

My gut tells me that the Arubian authorities may be smarter than the world believes. Who is to say that they aren't feeding the media information that focuses on Juran and his family, so that they may focus on the person that really knows something?????
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.