March 28, 2024, 11:40:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another theory?  (Read 8772 times)
dandydon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 09:11:58 PM »

The Aruban cops don't have a clue.  They have blown this investigation from the start.  They ar protecting the VDS and believe this will blow over and everything will be fine.  they do not want to solve this case.  If solved, it will be via private US efforts.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 10:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "themisses"
Several things have not yet come out yet about the Holloway case - We've been advised by the authorities to maintain a low profile. We have declined, declined, and declined again interview requests by the producer of the O'Reiley Factor.

My gut tells me that the Arubian authorities may be smarter than the world believes. Who is to say that they aren't feeding the media information that focuses on Juran and his family, so that they may focus on the person that really knows something?????

Hi Misses
I just sent you a PM by accident I meant to post it . But basically I am asking if you think that there are fewer search efforts going on like the one at the Marriot and do you think this is significant?
themisses
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2005, 10:27:29 PM »

Hmmmmm.

I don't disagree that there have been mistakes; many mistakes. However, we must keep in mind that we are imposing our culture upon a country in which we don't have jurisdiction. That in itself, may well impact the willingness of the country to cooperate.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:21 PM »

The misses.  
Do you think that LE will solve this case?
themisses
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2005, 12:21:32 AM »

Gut Feeling -

I'm not certain that I understand what you mean. Please expand.
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2005, 12:47:29 AM »

Quote from: "themisses"
Several things have not yet come out yet about the Holloway case - We've been advised by the authorities to maintain a low profile. We have declined, declined, and declined again interview requests by the producer of the O'Reiley Factor.

My gut tells me that the Arubian authorities may be smarter than the world believes. Who is to say that they aren't feeding the media information that focuses on Juran and his family, so that they may focus on the person that really knows something?????

Miss, I've been thinking the same thing.  The media keeps refering to JOran as the main suspect, but I think the brothers are more involved than he is.
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2005, 08:27:49 AM »

Hello the misses

1.  Do you think that the person responsible for NH dissappearance is in police custody?

2.  With the confidence you have in Aruba LE.  Do you think that they know who is responsible.

3.  Do you believe that they have gathered more evidence (duh) than we know .  Say enough to bring that or those people to trial?
catwoman_1964
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2005, 04:19:56 PM »

I believe that Joran was left with Natalee at the beach and she refused to go any further with him.  She innocently turned him on to the point that he became angry with her and he killed her.  He then contacted his father and his dad used his connections to dispose of the body.  Possibly used the "Tattoo" boat to drop her in the oceans.  The government knows the true story but doesn't want any more negative publicity so they are bringing in all these people to look like they are investigating and actually what they are doing is waiting for the body to be totally consumed by the ocean life forms so there will be no evidence.   The two brothers probably actually don't know what happened.  Maybe they are innocent.

Or the other side could be they all went out on the "Tattoo" boat partying and she ended up drowning.  They are just waiting to tell their story after the ocean life forms eat the remains.  Or Joran killed her on the boat because she refused sex and he threw her over board.  She only went because she figured she would be able to sleep on her plane ride back so she wasn't worried about being up all night.

Or...one of her classmates was jealous of her and was waiting for her at the hotel and they did something to her.   (I don't really think that is the case because the three boys keep telling different sides of the story.)

Someone did something with the body.  It's either deep in the sea as fish food or someone had connections and took her body to another island and the police are looking in the wrong places.

Curosity killed the cat
brandimac21
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 11:34:22 AM »

JUST A LITTLE SPECULATION INTO PAUL'S CONNECTION. I HAVE HEARD SOME PEOPLE REFER TO PAUL PICKING JORAN UP AT 3:00 AM AT A MCDONALD'S. THIS HAS NEVER ACTUALLY BEEN CONFIRMED, BUT HE DID SAY HE PICKED JORAN UP AROUND 11:00 PM. THEN SUPPOSEDLY JORAN SNUCK BACK OUT OF THE HOUSE. WHAT IF WHEN THE KALPOE BROTHERS LEFT THE YOUNG COUPLE AT THE BEACH THEY DECIDED TO CALL DADDY TO COME PICK THEM UP. THE MOTHER SEEMS TO BE REALLY NAIVE ABOUT THE LIFE THAT HER SON HAS BEEN LIVING, BUT I THINK DADDY KNOWS THAT HE HAS BEEN LIVING IT UP. MAYBE DAD DROPPED JORAN OFF AT THE HOUSE AND TOLD HIM HE WOULD TAKE NATALEE BACK TO HER HOTEL. SOMETIMES MEN WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE VERY POWERFUL THINK THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THINGS. BESIDES NATALEE IS MORE YOUTHFUL AND MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HIS WIFE. JUST BASING MY FEELINGS ON THE FACT THAT SUPPOSEDLY THAT LORENZO GUY IS HIS ILLEGITIMATE CHILD. MAYBE HE THINKS HE IS STILL A ROMEO EVEN THOUGH JORAN HAS SEEMED TO FALL IN THE SPOTLIGHT. ALL OF THIS IS JUST AN OPINION. THAT WOULD ADD A WEIRD TWIST THOUGH, IF JORAN IS REALLY COVERING FOR HIS DAD.
columbo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2005, 08:08:52 PM »

Quote from: "brandimac21"
JUST A LITTLE SPECULATION INTO PAUL'S CONNECTION. I HAVE HEARD SOME PEOPLE REFER TO PAUL PICKING JORAN UP AT 3:00 AM AT A MCDONALD'S. THIS HAS NEVER ACTUALLY BEEN CONFIRMED, BUT HE DID SAY HE PICKED JORAN UP AROUND 11:00 PM. THEN SUPPOSEDLY JORAN SNUCK BACK OUT OF THE HOUSE. WHAT IF WHEN THE KALPOE BROTHERS LEFT THE YOUNG COUPLE AT THE BEACH THEY DECIDED TO CALL DADDY TO COME PICK THEM UP. THE MOTHER SEEMS TO BE REALLY NAIVE ABOUT THE LIFE THAT HER SON HAS BEEN LIVING, BUT I THINK DADDY KNOWS THAT HE HAS BEEN LIVING IT UP. MAYBE DAD DROPPED JORAN OFF AT THE HOUSE AND TOLD HIM HE WOULD TAKE NATALEE BACK TO HER HOTEL. SOMETIMES MEN WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE VERY POWERFUL THINK THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THINGS. BESIDES NATALEE IS MORE YOUTHFUL AND MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HIS WIFE. JUST BASING MY FEELINGS ON THE FACT THAT SUPPOSEDLY THAT LORENZO GUY IS HIS ILLEGITIMATE CHILD. MAYBE HE THINKS HE IS STILL A ROMEO EVEN THOUGH JORAN HAS SEEMED TO FALL IN THE SPOTLIGHT. ALL OF THIS IS JUST AN OPINION. THAT WOULD ADD A WEIRD TWIST THOUGH, IF JORAN IS REALLY COVERING FOR HIS DAD.

I'm still curious about the McDonald's story, too. Its been rumored that PVDS was seen at McDee's at 3:00 am, yet PVDS said that his son called him to pick him up at McD's at 11:00 pm. Its interesting how the rumor and Paul's words both involve him being at McDonald's. Also, McDonald's (if its the one I'm thinking of) is close to the Mariott, within walking distance.

Initially, I thought like you Brandimac, the Dad got a hold of the girl and had his way with her. He has a sorted past (illegitimate child, clueless wife), but then thought what would his motive be to kidnap/hide/kill Natalee? (sorry to be so graphic).

At this time, I'm leaning towards the belief that Joran was with her and something happened, drowning, rough sex, drug od. . I feel as though the son called the father after whatever happend and the fathr possibly made arrangements to dispose of the body. Again, I've said it before......the Dad may have been at McDonald's at 3:00 am to dispose of the body in the McD's dumpster...because he (as an official of the Island) had previous knowelege of the sanitation dept.'s procedures, knew the body would be burned before anyone would even search for it. Sorry to be so graphic, but at this time I believe this may well be what happened.  Crying or Very sad I hope I'm wrong.
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2005, 09:25:22 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Here ya go GutFeeling

What if, the boys don't really know the whole story? What if the elder VDrS, knows the whole truth. The boys may have come up with the lies to try and cover their being with Natalee, but what if she did pass out, not died, and joran called his dad for help after leaving her on the beach...Then it is to late, she is dead. Then daddy handles the hiding of the body; maybe that is why the boys haven't cracked as to where Natalee actually is. Just thinking, I can't help but think the truth lies with the father.
Perhaps the brothers had to either help or go along with the lie because they were afraid some of Natalee's friends saw her actually get in the car, and could describe the car. They could have made the inital story up, then they had several days to get daddy VDrS's input on it. Also they could have told others includuing Croes, thinking the more who tell the same story the more believable the story is. Then the bros get arrested and realize the jig is up, and start telling the truth, that is, that they let joran and Natalee off near the marriott. I think joran probably did text message deepak and with a tease as to what he was able to get, not realizing Natalee was near death. Then he couldn't wake her up and left her on the beach to run and call his dad for help.
I just think someone how the brothers are not that involved. I think this is a VDrS event. Perhaps the dad is covering for the son.

But taht doesn't really account for their original statements that "something bad happened", because leaving her on a beach in itself wouldn't mean something bad had to have happened.

They must know more.... and I find it hard to believe that a boy his age would think a drunk girl (or even a drugged girl) was near death especially if he's seen it many times before.  Kids that age don't realize their own mortality.  If it was just leaving her asleep, they wouldn't have said "something bad" happened.
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2005, 09:30:12 PM »

Quote from: "brandimac21"
JUST A LITTLE SPECULATION INTO PAUL'S CONNECTION. I HAVE HEARD SOME PEOPLE REFER TO PAUL PICKING JORAN UP AT 3:00 AM AT A MCDONALD'S. THIS HAS NEVER ACTUALLY BEEN CONFIRMED, BUT HE DID SAY HE PICKED JORAN UP AROUND 11:00 PM. THEN SUPPOSEDLY JORAN SNUCK BACK OUT OF THE HOUSE.

If Daddy really said he picked up Joran at 11... didn't the brothers' mother say they went to pick up Joran, at his request, after the Internet cafe closed, which was at 11?  Hmmm......  maybe it was HER interview that got daddy picked up!
vet4bush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2005, 11:11:33 PM »

OK, let’s say the Aruban LE wants to find the body of NH. Why don’t they put a large map of Aruba in the interrogation room where PVDS and JVDS are located and every so often have someone update the map where the Texas Equusearch is making their searches. If the A-LE watchrs PVDS and JVDS very closely during the day they may notice those areas of the map where PVDS and JVDS take a lot of interest in. If they do pay a lot of attention to any particular area of the map, perhaps that is the area where they dumped the body.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.