March 28, 2024, 02:35:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "...up to $6,054 monthly tax free."  (Read 3022 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 14, 2014, 04:38:54 PM »

HOUSTON, Texas--Breitbart Texas has learned that foster parents will be paid thousands of dollars per month for each illegal immigrant they house.

Crittenton Foster Care recently placed an advertisement in the Penny Saver Newspaper in Murrieta, California asking for "loving, compassionate parents to provide a loving home" for illegal immigrant minors. It said, "Help heal the wounds ... for children in foster care programs including survivors of human trafficking and unaccompanied refugee minors. Reimbursements up to $6,054 monthly tax free."

Breitbart Texas spoke with a spokeswoman from Crittenton, who made it clear that almost anyone can become a foster parent and start collecting benefits.

The spokeswoman claimed that in order to be considered, prospective foster parents must "have one bedroom available with furniture in it, pass a background check, and provide a driver's license."

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/13/Feds-Dole-Out-Health-Care-and-Child-Support-Payments-for-Foreign-Minors

I read this and thought about $72,000 a year tax free!!!   

How many single parents get $72,000 a year per child in support payments?

$72,000 per child in Social Security payments for the children of widows and widowers?

$72,000 per child after taxes for working people?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 04:47:30 PM »

What does this remind me of?

A scandal in Wisconsin involving taxpayer funded daycares.

The Journal Sentinel had a series "Cashing In On Kids".

Read more here - http://www.jsonline.com/news/38617217.html

How many of these kids will be kept by relatives collecting more than $6,000 per month?  Maybe they have two at say $144,000 tax free per year?  A family of 5 or 6?

Ten 'cousins' come to America without documentation and are taken in by a family member.  Who is getting rich on these kids? 

Who is being forced into poverty?   Who doesn't have enough to take care of their own families?

How is this fair to working families who are following the rules?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 04:52:18 PM »

Here is one story -

Private fortune, public cash
Regulators ignored red flags while woman ran lucrative day care business

A Jaguar convertible sits in the driveway of Latasha Jackson's million-dollar mansion in Menomonee Falls. Built on a hill with a sprawling back deck overlooking a pond, the 7,600-square-foot home features an indoor swimming pool and indoor basketball court.

Jackson is not an Olympic swimmer, a professional basketball player or a celebrity of any sort. She is a day care provider in the city of Milwaukee.

She built her fortune with taxpayer funding from the Wisconsin Shares program.

And although documents show regulators had many reasons to believe the 32-year-old mother of three was billing the state for kids not in her care, providing false information and otherwise defrauding the system for more than a decade, they continued to pay her.

That ended Thursday, but only after the state learned the Journal Sentinel was preparing to publish a story on the case. And only when Jackson turned herself in - a day after the newspaper confronted her.

Despite recent records that indicate Jackson was running what police and regulators refer to as a "child-care ring" - adding mothers with many kids to her payroll for the main purpose of enrolling their children in her center - the state continued to deposit thousands of dollars in her account each month. This month alone Jackson collected more than $90,000 from Wisconsin Shares.

All told, Jackson has received nearly $3 million in taxpayer-financed child-care funding since she got in the day care business in 1999.

read more here - http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/56121342.html

Why aren't they caring for veterans?

Why are they cutting Social Security?

Taking more and more from the paychecks of working people?  Staying up late thinking of how to squeeze more from overburdened taxpayers?

When does it end?

How soon before Pelosi and Obama talk about our "paying for problem"?

What's wrong with this picture?

Are they going to bill their country of origin for their expenses?  Daycare?  Foster care?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 08:11:36 PM »

A fast track to national financial disaster?

Self perpetuating and illegal immigration out of control?  When the illegal alien/refugee is 18 they get a house and their own illegal? 

Tax free $72,000 a year per 'child'?  What kind of find house could they buy with 2 or 3?

Reminds me of a 'dead' (zombie) movie where the zombies kill the paramedics and get on the radio saying "send more paramedics".

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.