April 26, 2024, 01:23:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A saying from medicine  (Read 2807 times)
fnkmsta
Scared Monkey

« on: June 21, 2005, 03:49:49 PM »

When you hear hoofbeats in the hall, it is a horse and not a zebra. In other words, all exotic theories that appear here are unlikely. Basic deal: Joran and friends (accidentally or in a sudden burst of anger) killed her, then hid the body, and now are not going to be forced to admit it anytime soon because of the legal system.
Karl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 07:46:21 PM »

The simplest answer is usually the right one.  Which is why I think the conspiricy theories are a unlikely.
fnkmsta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 12:26:19 AM »

The recent arrest dignifies my simple parable. Obviously the younger Van Der Sloot panicked and like any spoiled child, called his legal rep AKA Dad to bail him out. Dad, with his legal expertise, and adult advantage/experience, parental protective instincts, expedited the disposal of the body(water, burial..whatever). All other theories on this board are way too exotic and complicated. This is not a zebra, its a horse. Listen carefully; we are hearing the hoofbeats of a horse.
LadyBug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 12:38:08 AM »

Quote from: "fnkmsta"
The recent arrest dignifies my simple parable. Obviously the younger Van Der Sloot panicked and like any spoiled child, called his legal rep AKA Dad to bail him out. Dad, with his legal expertise, and adult advantage/experience, parental protective instincts, expedited the disposal of the body(water, burial..whatever). All other theories on this board are way too exotic and complicated. This is not a zebra, its a horse. Listen carefully; we are hearing the hoofbeats of a horse.

I am impressed.  The only change I may make would be to say that it may have been an accidental death.  By the fact the boys said, "something bad happened", leads me to believe it was an overdose or reaction to drugs and alcohol.  

Dave Holloway seems to have come to terms that his daughter met with foul play.  Beth H Twitty is holding on to what she cannot let go.

JMO
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 03:43:47 AM »

You might be right although I've had some rare illnesses (zebras) and the doctors were very bad at detecting them.  When they don't have a horse, they just often say that a female patient is imagining things.  

There's all kind of things in the world.  When you are seeing something on TV it is more likely to have a twist to it than the stories that don't make the national news. No one knows.  It could be the simplest explanation or it could be something else.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.