April 18, 2024, 09:56:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Americans protest amnesty in 319 cities"  (Read 913 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 19, 2014, 03:03:15 PM »

Rallies strong despite 'media blackout' from CNN, CBS, NBC, Fox News

Call it the summer of discontent.

Or simmering anger.

As Central American children continue to illegally pour across the U.S. southern border, thousands of Americans poured onto the streets Friday in 319 cities and towns across the country.

A group in Birmingham, Alabama, toted signs with the slogans “No illegal immigrants period” and “You can’t fix stupid.”

Joyce Stockton, 71, from Chickasha, Oklahoma, came from 50 miles away to protest on an overpass at Interstate-240 and Pennsylvania Avenue in Oklahoma City.

She said she plans to get some rest tonight and hit the streets again Saturday either in Oklahoma City or in Lawton, which is the home of Fort Sill and one of the temporary shelters taking in illegal immigrants.

“This is the first time I’ve been involved in something like this,” Stockton told WND. “I’ve been involved in the tea party for five years, but this is my first time at a protest like this, and I am just amazed at how much support is being shown.”

Read more and see pictures here - http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/americans-protest-amnesty-in-319-cities/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.