March 29, 2024, 09:09:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poverty In America and 'The Income Gap'  (Read 2325 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 19, 2014, 03:45:06 PM »

Why does it seem that poverty is determined by income?

From memory - people with millions getting food stamps and welfare.  People on welfare giving hundreds in campaign contributions.  Working people wondering where the money will come from to buy food in the days before the paycheck is received.

Why is there never a study on how many resources people, neighborhoods, and cities consume?

A comparison of income (like wages, salaries, earnings from labor) on an equal footing with welfare (housing, food, medical, cash assistance, $7,000+ tax free money for illegal immigrant kids)?

I wonder who would earn more?  The working family or the welfare family?

Why isn't there an interactive map of housing showing how much the government pays owners for welfare families?  One 12 block building = $24,000 per month or more to owner.  Same building records show has 132 welfare families collecting benefits living there?

Why does it seem that poverty is linked to income and not how much people have to consume? 

It seems like many families live on less than say $72,000 (payment for keeping an illegal alien child).  And the family may have to work and pay taxes too.

What's wrong with this nation?  The calculation for determining income?  Resources available to a welfare family?  Illegal alien?

I think the working people continue to get the shaft.  Big business and the ruling gets the gold mine.  The never ending welfare profit pipeline expanded by Obama and progressives.

Who benefits?  The ruling class and politicians.

Why aren't politicians supporting all these children on their own?  Hiring them as servants?  Why aren't they hiring welfare parents? 

Why does it always seem to be the working family that pays?  Is responsible for all the debt and never sees the prosperity?  The working family losing ground year after year?

I don't think raising the minimum wage as Obama thinks working people deserve will ever be as lucrative as someone who gets a $7,000 a month tax free illegal alien child.

Hmmm...$1 = $40 a week, maybe a little more than $120 a month.

$120 a month (taxable) vs. $7,200 tax free

What's wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinions

Double the $1 to $2 = $240 a month.

$240 a month for a working family vs. $7,200 for an illegal alien child?

What's wrong with this picture?  I imagine the illegal alien child will also be eligible for a 'market basket' of welfare freebies too.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:46:38 PM »

I should have called this the "Poverty in America and Income Gap Scam"  thread.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.