April 19, 2024, 02:58:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balance - The New Genocide? Racism? Where is the Fairness?  (Read 3032 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 26, 2014, 08:40:22 AM »

Since Barack Obama took up, poverty has gone up and family income has gone down.  Taxes have gone up.  Gas prices have gone up.  Healthcare premiums have exploded.

Where does it end?  Balance?  Who is impacted by balance?  Racial balance?  Why should government intrude in anyone's bedroom?  Living room?  Home?  Why should government care what the color, race, or ethnic background anyone is?

Today, people are free to move about freely.  Pick a community and live there.  Don't like your 200 shootings a month Chicago neighborhood?  Move.

Obama administration using housing department in effort to diversify neighborhoods

In a move some claim is tantamount to social engineering, the Department of Housing and Urban Development is imposing a new rule that would allow the feds to track diversity in America’s neighborhoods and then push policies to change those it deems discriminatory.

The policy is called, "Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing." It will require HUD to gather data on segregation and discrimination in every single neighborhood and try to remedy it.

HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan unveiled the federal rule at the NAACP convention in July.

"This is just the latest of a series of attempts by HUD to social engineer the American people," said Ed Pinto, of the American Enterprise Institute. "It started with public housing and urban renewal, which failed spectacularly back in the 50's and 60's. They tried it again in the 90's when they wanted to transform house finance, do away with down payments, and the result was millions of foreclosures and financial collapse.”

read more here - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/08/obama-administration-using-housing-department-to-compel-diversity-in/

I keep hearing more stories about lending being influenced by race and ethnic background.  Why should anyone's home loan be influenced by the color of their skin?  Why should any community be forced (by thread of federal lawsuits) to 'recruit' people of a certain race, ethnic, or other characteristic to live in their community?  Build "affordable" housing?

Why are some communities more desirable than others?  Race?  Ethnic background?  Community goals and ambitions?

How many families scrambled to get out of their ethnic tenements and ghettos?  Each generation building a better community?  Leaving big city corruption and crime behind?  How many work so their children don't have to live in 200 murders a month, crime and corruption ridden area?  Don't want to live next to families that think stealing and robbing is ok?  Think it's ok to kill cops? 

Why does the ruling class think government should 'balance' communities?  Why not let people build the communities of their dreams?  Freely associate with others?

Who decides what the balance should be?  What characteristics are included?  Who should pay for all inducements?  Candies?

How is it ever fair to make a nebulous concept like 'balance' a goal?  Don't like the results?  Change the definition of 'balance'.  Don't like people being happy with results?  Change the definition of 'balance'. 

I think 'balance' is the goal that people and communities will never be able to achieve.  The goals will always be shifting.  No one will know what the goals are.  How do you meet or beat a goal if you don't know what it is?  Perhaps some will be lucky or have insider information.

Why should the government care where anyone lives?  What the color of your skin is?  What your ethnic background is?  What goes on in your bedroom?

How do you balance anything on a scale when one side of the balance is always changing?  The government brings in 100 million third world poor people every decade?  Goal = Genocide?  Goal = institutional racism?  Where is the fairness?

Just my humble opinion.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 08:50:24 AM »

When I think about the 'children' the 'refugees' the ones brought in by human traffickers I have to wonder.

At what point is the ruling class become the trafficker?  Destroying the federal budget?  Destroying the currency?  Devaluing the dollar?

Bringing in more welfare families, votes for politicians handing out goodies?

What is wrong with people who use children as human shields?  People like Islamic extremists?  Mayors who cry on tv about saving the 'children' from gun violence?  People who want to punish those who want to return the children to their country of origin?  People with agendas? 

The children and families are 'fleeing' from places that don't allow citizens to defend themselves.  Detroit lowered it's crime rate when citizens started arming themselves from criminals.

Why would anyone want to spread ghetto and failed urban policies to safe communities?

Is the balance to ensure every family's is a victim of violence?  Violent people?  Criminals?

Government thinks the ghettoization of ALL AMERICA is a GOOD idea?

What's wrong with this picture? 

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.