April 28, 2024, 01:25:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jennifer Huston (38) Missing 7/24/14 Dundee Oregon  (Read 58356 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2014, 05:44:19 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/05/missing-oregon-mom-found-dead-in-rural-area/

Missing Oregon mom found dead in rural area

Published August 05, 2014

Missing Oregon mother Jennifer Huston was found dead Tuesday in a remote area, authorities said.

The Newberg-Dundee Police Department said in a statement that Huston's body was found a short distance from her vehicle in Sheridan, Oregon. Her SUV was found by the property's owners.

Police said there was no evidence of foul play at this point and there is no danger to the public. Huston's family has been notified.

Sounds like suicide

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2014, 05:47:55 PM »

This is really sad news.  My condolences to Jennifer Huston's family.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2014, 05:56:51 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/05/missing-oregon-mom-found-dead-in-rural-area/

Missing Oregon mother Jennifer Huston was found dead Tuesday in a remote area, authorities said.

The Newberg-Dundee Police Department said in a statement that Huston's body was found a short distance from her vehicle in Sheridan, Oregon. Her SUV was found by the property's owners.

Police said there was no evidence of foul play at this point and there is no danger to the public. Huston's family has been notified.

Sounds like suicide

How sad  Rest In Peace Jennifer Prayers for the family.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2014, 06:02:48 PM »

Man, how sad!     Many prayers for her husband, children and parents, and all those who loved her.  So hard to comprehend that she was suffering so much and no one knew. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2014, 06:17:35 PM »

Jennifer Huston’s body found short distance from Lexus
August 5, 2014, 3:24 pm

The mystery of a Dundee mom, missing for nearly two weeks, has ended in tragedy.

Tuesday, 38-year-old Jennifer Huston’s body was located a short distance from the 1999 Lexus LX sport utility she was last seen driving July 24. There is no indication foul play was involved, Newberg Dundee Police said in a statement.

The SUV was spotted down Southeast Gopher Valley Road, just off Highway 18, near Sheridan, Ore., police confirm.

Capt. Chris Bolek said the license plates of the Lexus located on the remote road matches those of Huston’s vehicle. Just before 10:30 a.m., the vehicle was spotted by the property owner, who reported it to police. Once deputies confirmed the vehicle was in fact Huston’s, they discovered her body nearby during a sweep of the surrounding area.

<snipped>

When 74-year-old Vern Clemmer went out to chop wood on his 30-acre property, a 1451 SE Gopher Valley Road property, he spotted the green Lexus and wrote down the license plate because it looked suspicious.

Charlotte Clemmer said when her husband returned, her heart fell when he told her it was a dark green SUV. He said he smelled what he thought was a dead deer. He then called the police.

<snipped>

“I was going to look for a dead deer on the way back and now I’m glad I didn’t,” said Clemmer. He said he didn’t get off his tractor to investigate because he got an “eerie feeling.” He said the Lexus was parked roughly 50 yards in from the service road, obscured from view.

“I got thinking ‘maybe this is someone I don’t really want to run into,” he said.

The Lexus was parked in an area that would have required the driver to unlatch a roped gate, pass a “No Trespassing” sign and then re-attach the rope.

Charlotte Clemmer said her neighbors heard gunshots nearby one week ago.

<snipped>

Huston’s husband, Kallen Huston, said she was acting erratically the night she left to run errands.

Reports suggested Huston had been spotted on a ferry to the San Juan Islands last week, but San Juan police said could not turn up any credible leads from the tip.

http://koin.com/2014/08/05/jennifer-hustons-lexus-found-in-sheridan/

Live Stream - 4:00 PM PST
http://koin.com/video/livestream/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2014, 06:19:32 PM »

So sad.   
Prayers for her loved ones--especilly her young sons.  Rest in Peace, Jennifer.  an angelic monkey
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2014, 06:23:27 PM »

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/news/2014/08/05/jennifer-huston-suv-found/13637555/

UPDATE: The body of Jennifer Huston, the missing Dundee mother, was found in rural Sheridan, Oregon.

According to a news release from the Newberg-Dundee Police Department, the owner of the property located Huston's missing SUV. Police conducted a sweep of the area, finding her body a short distance away.

This story will be updated as information becomes available.

ORIGINAL POST:

DUNDEE – The SUV of missing Dundee mom Jennifer Huston has been found on a remote road in Yamhill County.

The vehicle was parked just off Southeast Gopher Valley Road, just off Highway 18, near Sheridan. KGW's Sky-8 helicopter has taken aerial photos of the SUV and the license plate matched that of Jennifer Huston's.

An area resident told KGW a neighbor spotted a green SUV that matched the description of Huston's vehicle Tuesday morning and alerted police. That neighbor also reported that there was a strong odor coming from the vehicle.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2014, 06:27:57 PM »

August 5, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KPTVKaitlyn

Retweeted by Kaitlyn Bolduc 
FOX 12 Oregon KPTV @fox12oregon     ·   2h   

BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Huston's SUV has been found off a remote road in the Sheridan area. http://kptv.tv/qTF4vo 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2014, 06:33:03 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2014, 06:33:40 PM »

I apologize.  I did not realize the image was so large.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2014, 06:39:36 PM »

Sounds like suicide

So sad!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2014, 06:43:39 PM »

Live Stream - 4:00 PM PST
http://koin.com/video/livestream/

Right now!!

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2014, 06:49:39 PM »

Sounds like suicide

So very, very sad when some one feels that there is no other alternative. 

I had a bad feeling that this would be the outcome when the authorities released the facts of the sleeping pills and full tank of gas. Truly wish I was proved wrong. Our prayers and condolences go out to Jennifer Huston's family and friends.

Rest in Peace.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2014, 06:58:33 PM »

August 5, 2014, 3:24 pm

<snipped>

The Lexus was parked in an area that would have required the driver to unlatch a roped gate, pass a “No Trespassing” sign and then re-attach the rope.

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2014/08/05/jennifer-hustons-lexus-found-in-sheridan/

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2014, 07:04:03 PM »

August 5, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KGWNews

KGW News @KGWNews    ·   2m   
Police said they checked many roads and had flights in the area, but heavy canopy made it difficult to spot Huston's SUV.

KGW News @KGWNews     ·   3m   
Watch live: Press conference under way on #JenniferHuston http://bit.ly/1klwemx

KGW News @KGWNews     ·   7m   
Police: Homeowner found Jennifer Huston's vehicle and called police. Detectives immediately responded. #findjenniferhuston

KGW News @KGWNews     ·   8m   
Police not releasing the cause of death at this time. #findjenniferhuston

KGW News @KGWNews     ·   9m   
Police: "We do not suspect foul play at this time" in the death of Jennifer Huston.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »

Map, photo of the road, and audio of land owners are at the link,

Published: August 5, 2014, 2:11 pm | Updated: August 5, 2014, 4:18 pm

When 74-year-old Vern Clemmer went out to chop wood on his 30-acre property, a 1451 SE Gopher Valley Road property, he spotted the green Lexus and wrote down the license plate because it looked suspicious.

Charlotte Clemmer said when her husband returned, her heart fell when he told her it was a dark green SUV. He said he smelled what he thought was a dead deer. He then called the police.

“I was going to look for a dead deer on the way back and now I’m glad I didn’t,” said Clemmer. He said he didn’t get off his tractor to investigate because he got an “eerie feeling.” He said the Lexus was parked roughly 50 yards in from the road, obscured from view.

“I got thinking ‘maybe this is someone I don’t really want to run into,” he said.

Charlotte Clemmer said her neighbors heard gunshots nearby one week ago.

Police: ‘We have a good idea of what happened’

Newberg-Dundee Police Captain Jeff Kosnicki said the vehicle is being processed and will be moved so that an Oregon State Police forensic investigation can begin.

Yamhill County deputies arrived on the scene, and canvassed to see if anyone was in need of medical attention.

“The area where the vehicle was found was probably a good 1/8th of a mile from the residence,” said Kosnicki. The path is a driveway on the property.

“It’s not a road somebody would drive,” he said.  Rivers were checked, back roads were checked, but Kosnicki said it is likely search crews flew over the area Huston was parked.

He said results from the Medical Examiner could come back as early as tomorrow. “It doesn’t appear to be a crash that caused this,” he said.

“We’re still open-minded, but I think we’ve got a pretty good idea of what happened.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2014, 08:33:31 PM »

Photos where Jennifer's SUV was found on Tuesday, August 5, 2014

http://www.kptv.com/slideshow?widgetid=123010
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2014, 08:55:03 PM »

BBM So sad this may add even more to Kallen Huston's grief. 

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Body-of-missing-Dundee-Oregon-woman-found-5670187.php
Missing Dundee woman found dead; no foul play
August 5, 2014

Her husband, Kallen Huston, told reporters shortly after his wife disappeared that she had complained of headaches in recent days. The couple would have celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary next week.

The Huston family, through police, said it wanted to be left alone to grieve.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »

I am so sad for her family.  Depression is an awful disease.

Prayers for her husband and children.

There are no words to console them but let them know the monkeys pray for them.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2014, 09:07:39 PM »

an angelic monkey
https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferHuston

Find Jennifer Huston
3 hours ago

Thank you to everyone who has helped us search for Jennifer. We are grieving at this time and ask that we be given privacy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.