March 28, 2024, 12:16:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jennifer Huston (38) Missing 7/24/14 Dundee Oregon  (Read 58213 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 07:11:01 PM »

Thanks, Texasmom, for posting the link and the article (for the quote above about Erin's health). 
I hurried back to log in hoping Erin was found and noticed that I forgot the link to the article.  Embarassed

You're welcome, graceland.  I'd actually posted it for the additional quotes from her husband, and hadn't noticed that you'd forgotten the link.  But I'm glad it worked out to help you too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 07:12:38 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 07:54:49 PM »

From the same article posted by klaasend, regarding her husband...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/28/family-scared-to-death-over-disappearance-oregon-mother/

Detectives examine video along Oregon highway for any sign of missing mother
Cristina Corbin
By Cristina Corbin ·Published July 28, 2014

A missing Oregon mom's father, who is a former homicide investigator, told FoxNews.com he is helping police piece together the final moments before his daughter vanished, and described his son-in-law as "solid as a rock."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 08:05:58 PM »

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Surveillance-photos-show-missing-Oregon-woman-in-SUV-268960931.html

Surveillance photos show missing Ore. woman in SUV
Posted on July 28, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Updated today at 4:39 PM

[DUNDEE, Ore. – Photos captured from a gas station surveillance camera in Newberg show the last moment family members know about in the mysterious disappearance of a Dundee mom and wife.

Jennifer Huston, 38, used her credit card to purchase gas at the Newberg Circle K gas station around 6 p.m. Thursday. She has not contacted her family since then, and that was the last time her credit card was used, authorities said. (See three surveillance photos released)

Turner said Monday that a law enforcement plane searched for Jennifer or her car (like the one pictured below) for more than two hours Sunday and didn't turn up any clues. He added that a detective was looking at surveillance video from stores along Highway 99, between Newberg and Sherwood.

Hourly attempts to ping her cell phone have not turned up anything since Thursday evening, according to investigators.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 08:14:29 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/story/26132633/newberg-dundee-police-dept-press-release-jennifer-huston-missing-person-case

Newberg-Dundee Police Dept. Press Release: Jennifer Huston Missing Person Case
Posted: Jul 28, 2014 3:45 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 28, 2014 3:45 PM CDT

The following is a press release sent by the Newberg-Dundee Police Department on Monday, July 28 at 1:35 p.m.:

On Friday July 25, 2014, at about 5 am, the Newberg-Dundee Police Department took a report of a missing person; Ms. Jennifer Janelle Huston, age 38 of Dundee. The report was made by her husband, Kallen Huston.

Mr. Huston reported that Ms. Huston was last seen by her husband on Thursday evening July 24, 2014 at approximately 5:45 pm at their home, when she left to "run errands".

Ms. Huston was last seen driving the family's dark green 1999 Lexus SUV with Oregon License number WXH-011. It has been confirmed that she was last known to be at the Circle K filling station / convenience store located on Portland Rd. in Newberg at about 6:20 pm. on Thursday July 24.

The Special Investigations Unit of the Newberg-Dundee Police Department, consisting of five detectives, began work to locate Ms. Huston beginning Friday morning and have been actively working throughout the weekend to locate Ms. Huston, to include detectives from the Newberg-Dundee Police Department's Computer Forensics Unit.

Many tips and leads have been followed up on and are continuing to be followed up on.

As of this time, there is no known criminal nexus to this case nor is there any known threat to the public. The case is being considered as a Missing Persons Case.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 08:20:43 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/07/new_video_shows_jennifer_husto.html

New video shows Jennifer Huston, missing Dundee mom, withdrawing cash before disappearance
By  Kasia Hall | khall@oregonian.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on July 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM, updated July 28, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Newberg-Dundee Police have obtained new video footage showing Jennifer Huston withdrawing cash from a local bank before heading to a 76 gas station in Newberg where she was last seen.

Huston, 38, has been missing since Thursday when she left her Dundee home to run errands, police said.

The new video shows Huston at a local bank just before 6 p.m. Police said the video shows that she was alone.

Ten minutes later, another video shows Huston at the gas station in her dark green Lexus LX-470, said Capt. Jeff Kosmicki, spokesman for Newberg-Dundee Police. The license plate number is WXH-011.

Shortly after Huston left the gas station, her cell phone stopped working, police said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 08:28:42 PM »

July 28, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/kasiahall

Kasia Hall @kasiahall      ·   29m   
New video shows Jennifer Huston, missing Dundee mom, withdrawing cash before disappearance http://s.oregonlive.com/osWZvni  via @oregonian

Kasia Hall @kasiahall     ·   56m   
Jennifer Huston withdrew a small amount of money prior to going to the 76 gas station where was last seen, police say.

Kasia Hall @kasiahall     ·   57m   
Police have obtained new video of Huston at a local bank prior to when she went to the 76 gas stations. Police said she was alone

Kasia Hall @kasiahall     ·   1h   
Police and family make another plea for tips. Kallen Huston said his wife has a three day headache prior to his wife's disappearance.

Kasia Hall @kasiahall     ·   1h   
Press conference is running a few minutes late. I'll tweet updates as soon as they are released.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 08:40:03 PM »

http://www.opb.org/news/blog/newsblog/new-video-shows-missing-dundee-mom-at-bank/

New Video Shows Missing Dundee Mom At Bank
OPB | July 28, 2014 4:03 p.m. | Portland

Kallen said his wife complained of headaches three days before disappearing, but she wasn’t taking any medication and hadn’t see a doctor.

There has been no activity on her credit cards and her cell phone was turned off between 6:20 and 6:25 p.m. on July 25.

She’s been described as a loving mother of two boys, ages 2 and 6.

Huston is 5-foot-7-inches tall and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black and pink Nike shoes, a black zip-up jacket and yoga pants.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 08:42:56 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferHuston

Find Jennifer Huston
3 hours ago

There have been discussions on this page regarding creating a community gathering. Arrangements have been made for a prayer service at a local church, which should provide anyone interested a place to congregate.

Tuesday 29th @ 7pm
 Hillside Church
 611 N Main Street Newberg, OR 97132

Pastor Zach Elliot is facilitating this effort and we are very appreciative of his & Hillside Church's support.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2014, 12:45:25 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Dundee-mom-Jennifer-Huston-still-missing-family-putting-search-together-268921151.html

Police try to unravel missing Dundee mom mystery with timeline
Posted on July 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Updated today at 8:21 PM

Before getting gas, Huston withdrew a small amount of money from a local bank, according to investigators.  Police did not say how much money she took out of the account.

According to a police timeline, Huston left home that day around 5:45 p.m., planning to run errands. She entered the bank around 6 p.m. and gassed up her SUV at 6:10 p.m.  Her phone stopped working at 6:25 p.m., according to investigators, and no one has heard of her since.

Police who studied the surveillance video said they were confident Jennifer was the only person in the vehicle when it pulled into the bank and the gas station.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 07:54:56 AM »

I wonder if she ran off the road and her vehicle can't be seen?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2014, 08:50:52 AM »

I often think of it as possibility. We have a couple in our 'deceased' forum where that has been the case.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:03:04 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2014, 01:46:19 PM »

I was wondering about the possibility of her running off the road as well.  It seems odd, though, that her cell phone was turned off between 6:20-6:25.  Unless maybe the battery went dead?  But doesn't she have a car charger? 

Very, very strange. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2014, 10:06:01 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Dundee-mom-Jennifer-Huston-still-missing-family-putting-search-together-268921151.html

Police try to unravel missing Dundee mom mystery with timeline
Posted on July 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Updated today at 8:21 PM

Before getting gas, Huston withdrew a small amount of money from a local bank, according to investigators.  Police did not say how much money she took out of the account.

According to a police timeline, Huston left home that day around 5:45 p.m., planning to run errands. She entered the bank around 6 p.m. and gassed up her SUV at 6:10 p.m.  Her phone stopped working at 6:25 p.m., according to investigators, and no one has heard of her since.

Police who studied the surveillance video said they were confident Jennifer was the only person in the vehicle when it pulled into the bank and the gas station.

So everything happened withing an hour, from leaving home to cell phone being cut off? I don't know.

Even if she drove off the road her cell phone would not just stop. And if she got into a really bad accident and the car caught fire the smoke would have been obvious as she had just filled up at the gas station.

The police say that the are "confident Jennifer was the only person in the vehicle when it pulled into the bank and the gas station." I don't know, what if they were ducked down in the front or back seat with a gun? The back machine withdraw and gas up plays more like an abduction. Or, maybe she just wigged out and did a runaway bride.

Strange situation.

One would think that the family knew the errands she had to do and where she would be driving. Authorities could then go over the route and see if there were any signs of a car going off the road.

Hope they find her safe.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2014, 12:09:26 AM »

http://q13fox.com/2014/07/29/police-husband-of-missing-oregon-woman-jennifer-huston-passed-polygraph/

Police: Husband of missing Oregon woman Jennifer Huston passed polygraph
Posted 8:21 PM, July 29, 2014

Police released a new surveillance image of Jennifer Huston taken Thursday night at a Rite-Aid in Newberg, Ore. (Photo: Dundee, Ore., police via KPTV/Portland)

DUNDEE, Ore. (KPTV) — Missing Oregon mom Jennifer Huston stopped at a Rite Aid drug store in Newberg, Ore., and purchased Gatorade, trail mix and a package of over-the-counter sleeping pills — a non-lethal dose — before she disappeared last week, police said Tuesday night.

Police released new details about the search for the married mother of two young boys.

Detectives said her husband, Kallen Huston, has been cooperative through the whole process, including multiple interviews, and he passed a polygraph test.

Investigators previously released a timeline of Jennifer Huston’s last known activities that included leaving her home last Thursday at 5:45 p.m., going to the Oregon First Community Credit Union in Newberg about three miles away and then to a nearby Circle K gas station on Portland Road.

Police said she spent less than $40 at the gas station, so they believe she was topping off the tank. She withdrew less than $100 from the credit union ATM.

Now, police said she also stopped at Rite Aid. Detectives released a surveillance image from that store of Jennifer Huston in hopes it will lead to additional clues in this case.

Officers said the amount of sleeping pills she purchased would not be enough for a lethal dose.

Police said the expected travel range of Jennifer Huston’s SUV on a full tank of gasoline would be 300 to 350 miles.

Detectives said she had several favorite places she would visit with her family within that range of Newberg, but did not elaborate on specific locations.

At a news conference Tuesday evening, police said there have been no confirmed sightings of Jennifer Huston since the night she disappeared.

According to phone records, Jennifer Huston received a text message from her mother at 6:22 p.m. Thursday, but the phone stopped sending signals at 6:25 p.m.

Police said there remains no evidence of a crime in this investigation. Because police can’t prove she is endangered, they said it’s been difficult obtaining subpoenas related to the investigation.

Her husband told detectives that when he got home on Thursday, she seemed a little stressed out and needed time away from the house. He described that as not being unusual.

Police said if she is safe and doesn’t want to come home right now, they still hope she will reach out to let someone know.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2014, 12:15:30 AM »

Find Jennifer Huston
42 minutes ago

I just wanted to thank everyone once again, the amazing support, love and prayers from the community has been overwhelming. Tonight after the beautiful church vigil, as we were out driving the local back roads, we saw numerous other supporters out doing the same and again we just can't thank you all enough! Let's bring Jennifer home!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2014, 12:29:40 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/story/26146438/vigil-held-for-missing-dundee-woman

Vigil held for missing Dundee woman
Posted: Jul 29, 2014 10:47 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 29, 2014 10:55 PM CDT

NEWBERG, OR (KPTV) -
The community gathered to pray for a missing Dundee mother and her family.

The vigil was held for Jennifer Huston at the Hillside Fellowship multidenominational church in Newberg Tuesday night.

The Huston's don't worship there, but the church felt it important to provide a space for the public to gather and cope with the disappearance. Police said Huston was last seen while running errands last Thursday.

The event wasn't open to the media, but several who attended said Huston's parents also attended.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2014, 08:46:07 AM »

Jennifer Huston Missing Since 7/24/14: Stopped at a Rite Aid Drug Store and Purchased Gatorade, Trail Mix and a Package of Sleeping Pills … Surveillance Video Image … Missing: Accident, Abduction, Suicide?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/07/30/jennifer-huston-missing-since-72414-stopped-at-a-rite-aid-drug-store-and-purchased-gatorade-trail-mix-and-a-package-of-sleeping-pills-surveillance-video-image-missing-accident-abduction/

Ut-oh, Sleeping pills, full tank of gas and cell phone turned off …

Authorities in Oregon have released a surveillance video image of missing Jennifer Huston from the day that she went missing on July 24, 2014. The image is of Huston stopped at a Rite Aid drug store in Newberg, OR, and purchasing Gatorade, trail mix and a package of over-the-counter sleeping pills.

These are not good signs. The police have stated that the amount of sleeping pills she purchased would not be enough for a lethal dose. Also, the full tank of gas purchased by Jennifer Huston’s provides her with a 300 to 350 mile traveling range. Not to speculate, but I think the police may be looking at this in the wrong way. Sadly, sleeping pills, a full tank of gas and some one turning their cell phone off as all of the unfortunate signs of one attempting to contemplate suicide. The sleeping pills are not intended to be lethal, they are meant to make one drowsy as they run a car with a full tank of gas as carbon monoxide fumes enter the vehicle. The cell phone is turned off so not to be pinged and located. As per KPTV, according to phone records, Jennifer Huston received a text message from her mother at 6:22 p.m. Thursday, but the phone stopped sending signals at 6:25 p.m.

I hope I am very wrong and she is found safe and sound.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2014, 10:01:58 AM »

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1463

Newberg-Dundee Police Dept.
News Releases
Jennifer Huston Missing Person Case Release#2 (Photo) - 07/29/14

Huston # 4
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2014, 10:05:13 AM »

Find Jennifer Huston
7 hours ago

If you believe you see Jennifer or her vehicle currently, please call 9-1-1 immediately!
If you have information regarding something that already occurred that you think may be relevant to this search, please call the Newberg/Dundee Police Department Tip Line at 503-554-8954 right away!

Reminder:
If you have any information that may assist police in locating Jennifer, please call right away. Posting it on this website does not ensure that it would be seen in a timely manner.

Thank you for your efforts in helping us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.