March 29, 2024, 02:07:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jennifer Huston (38) Missing 7/24/14 Dundee Oregon  (Read 58216 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2014, 08:08:21 AM »

an angelic monkey
https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferHuston

Find Jennifer Huston
3 hours ago

Thank you to everyone who has helped us search for Jennifer. We are grieving at this time and ask that we be given privacy.

I  hope the family's wishes are respected.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2014, 10:01:57 PM »

http://koin.com/2014/08/06/jennifer-hustons-death-ruled-a-suicide/

Jennifer Huston’s death ruled a suicide
Published: August 6, 2014, 12:54 pm | Updated: August 6, 2014, 6:45 pm

NEWBERG, Ore. (KOIN 6) — The autopsy results on Jennifer Huston’s death were released Wednesday afternoon and listed her manner of death as a suicide, the Newberg-Dundee Police Department (NDPD) said.

The Oregon State Medical Examiner’s Office listed the cause of death as asphyxiation. Toxicology results were still not available, police said in a release.

NDPD detectives said they have not been able to establish any connection to the property owners where the vehicle was discovered and Huston. There was no evidence of a crash or damage to her vehicle and the fuel gauge was registering as full, police said.

The body of the 38-year-old Dundee mother was found in a rural area of Sheridan, approximately 40-yards from where her 1999 Lexus SUV was discovered on Tuesday.

Crime scene technicians from the Oregon State Police (OSP) and NDPD Detectives located the empty box of the sleeping aids that were purchased at the Rite Aid pharmacy and a gas receipt from the Circle K gas station in Newberg.

Inside the vehicle, detectives found a note addressed to members of Huston’s family. Her purse and personal items, which included her cell phone, were also located in the vehicle. The cell phone was analyzed by NDPD computer forensic detectives who found no indications of nefarious actives.

Based on the totality of the evidence, detectives and the medical examiner said they concluded that Huston died fairly close to the time she was reported missing.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2014, 10:08:13 PM »

The NDPD also released the following statement on behalf of the Huston family:

“Our hearts ache today. We have lost our first born child. We have lost a wife and a mother. We don’t know what led Jennifer to this dark place and to this end and perhaps never will understand this. We are incredibly thankful to family, friends, community and media for their searching, supporting and getting the information out that lead to locating Jennifer’s car and finding Jennifer.

“Additionally, we are grateful for the support of those who took the time share their words of encouragement and prayers on FaceBook and helped fund the extensive search efforts. This community really came together to support this effort as so many could relate to a mother of two small children and a husband desperately looking for his wife.

“We also appreciate all the efforts of the Newberg-Dundee Police Department with support from other law enforcement agencies, on our behalf to find Jennifer.
 Lastly I’d like to thank the media for the viral coverage to get the message out of our search for Jennifer. We appreciated the sensitivity to our desperate search for her.

“At this time we are respectfully ask for privacy from the media for Kallen, the boys and our extended family and friends.”

The family will be holding a Celebration of Life at a yet to be determined date, time and location. The family said final arrangements for the event will be posted on the “Find Jennifer Huston” Facebook page.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2014, 11:40:20 PM »

Huston's death ruled suicide; family says 'our hearts ache today'
5:55 p.m. PDT August 6, 2014

DUNDEE, Ore. – A day after the body of missing Dundee mom Jennifer Huston was found on a remote Sheridan property, officials have ruled her death a suicide.

The Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office confirmed Huston died of asphyxiation and the manner of her death was listed as a suicide.

Her body was found around 40 yards from her SUV, and an empty box of sleeping pills and personal items were found inside the vehicle, according to Captain Jeff Kosmicki of Newberg-Dundee police.

A note to her family was also found in the SUV

"Based on the totality of the evidence, detectives and the medical examiner have concluded that Jennifer had been deceased fairly close to the time she was reported missing," Kosmicki said.

Jennifer Huston, 38, had been missing since Thursday, July 24. She left home to run errands and seemed stressed out, according to her husband, Kallen Huston.

She had two boys, ages 2 and 6.

Huston's family issued the following statement following Jennifer's death:

Our hearts ache today.

We have lost our first born child. We have lost a wife and a mother.

We don't know what lead Jennifer to this dark place and to this end and perhaps never will understand this.

We are incredibly thankful to family, friends, community and media for their searching, supporting and getting the information out that lead to locating Jennifer's car and finding Jennifer.

Additionally, we are grateful for the support of those who took the time share their words of encouragement and prayers on FaceBook and helped fund the extensive search efforts.

This community really came together to support this effort as so many could relate to a mother of two small children and a husband desperately looking for his wife.

We also appreciate all the efforts of the Newberg-Dundee Police Department with support from other law enforcement agencies, on our behalf to find Jennifer.

Lastly I'd like to thank the media for the viral coverage to get the message out of our search for Jennifer. We appreciated the sensitivity to our desperate search for her.

At this time we are respectfully ask for privacy from the media for Kallen, the boys and our extended family and friends.

The family is making plans for a Celebration of Life.

The Hillside Church is accepting notes, cards and flowers on behalf of the Huston family. To share condolences, click here to email Pastor Zach Elliott.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/2014/08/06/jennifer-hustons-death-ruled-suicide-family-mourns/13698409/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2014, 10:49:54 AM »

The NDPD also released the following statement on behalf of the Huston family:

“Our hearts ache today. We have lost our first born child. We have lost a wife and a mother. We don’t know what led Jennifer to this dark place and to this end and perhaps never will understand this. We are incredibly thankful to family, friends, community and media for their searching, supporting and getting the information out that lead to locating Jennifer’s car and finding Jennifer.

“Additionally, we are grateful for the support of those who took the time share their words of encouragement and prayers on FaceBook and helped fund the extensive search efforts. This community really came together to support this effort as so many could relate to a mother of two small children and a husband desperately looking for his wife.

“We also appreciate all the efforts of the Newberg-Dundee Police Department with support from other law enforcement agencies, on our behalf to find Jennifer.
 Lastly I’d like to thank the media for the viral coverage to get the message out of our search for Jennifer. We appreciated the sensitivity to our desperate search for her.

“At this time we are respectfully ask for privacy from the media for Kallen, the boys and our extended family and friends.”

The family will be holding a Celebration of Life at a yet to be determined date, time and location. The family said final arrangements for the event will be posted on the “Find Jennifer Huston” Facebook page.

It is so sad . . . we truly do not know what others are going through and what challenges they face.  Sincere condolences to her family and loved ones.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2014, 05:25:24 PM »

Jennifer Huston Missing Since 7/24/14: Stopped at a Rite Aid Drug Store and Purchased Gatorade, Trail Mix and a Package of Sleeping Pills … Surveillance Video Image … Missing: Accident, Abduction, Suicide?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/07/30/jennifer-huston-missing-since-72414-stopped-at-a-rite-aid-drug-store-and-purchased-gatorade-trail-mix-and-a-package-of-sleeping-pills-surveillance-video-image-missing-accident-abduction/

Ut-oh, Sleeping pills, full tank of gas and cell phone turned off …

Authorities in Oregon have released a surveillance video image of missing Jennifer Huston from the day that she went missing on July 24, 2014. The image is of Huston stopped at a Rite Aid drug store in Newberg, OR, and purchasing Gatorade, trail mix and a package of over-the-counter sleeping pills.

These are not good signs. The police have stated that the amount of sleeping pills she purchased would not be enough for a lethal dose. Also, the full tank of gas purchased by Jennifer Huston’s provides her with a 300 to 350 mile traveling range. Not to speculate, but I think the police may be looking at this in the wrong way. Sadly, sleeping pills, a full tank of gas and some one turning their cell phone off as all of the unfortunate signs of one attempting to contemplate suicide. The sleeping pills are not intended to be lethal, they are meant to make one drowsy as they run a car with a full tank of gas as carbon monoxide fumes enter the vehicle. The cell phone is turned off so not to be pinged and located. As per KPTV, according to phone records, Jennifer Huston received a text message from her mother at 6:22 p.m. Thursday, but the phone stopped sending signals at 6:25 p.m.

I hope I am very wrong and she is found safe and sound.

Dave Holloway - July 14, 2005
"I was hoping for the best and preparing for the worst."

Considering the location of her body ... did Jennifer attempt to reach out and embrace life but it was too late?  My heart breaks for her family.

Janet

+++++

Huston's death ruled suicide; family says 'our hearts ache today'
August 6, 2014

<snipped>

The Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office confirmed Huston died of asphyxiation and the manner of her death was listed as a suicide.

Her body was found around 40 yards from her SUV, and an empty box of sleeping pills and personal items were found inside the vehicle, according to Captain Jeff Kosmicki of Newberg-Dundee police.

A note to her family was also found in the SUV.

"Based on the totality of the evidence, detectives and the medical examiner have concluded that Jennifer had been deceased fairly close to the time she was reported missing," Kosmicki said.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/2014/08/06/jennifer-hustons-death-ruled-suicide-family-mourns/13698409/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2014, 08:15:23 PM »

http://koin.com/2014/08/07/medical-examiner-jennifer-huston-hung-herself/

Medical examiner: Jennifer Huston hung herself
Published: August 7, 2014, 1:01 pm     |  Updated: August 7, 2014, 2:50 pm   

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN 6) — Jennifer Huston, the Dundee mother found dead nearly two weeks after she vanished, hung herself, the Oregon State Medical Examiner confirmed.

The medical examiner said she died by asphyxiation and ruled her death a suicide on Wednesday. Thursday, the ME’s office confirmed she hung herself.

Authorities said at a press conference Wednesday she left a note for her family. She leaves behind a husband and two children.

The Huston family will hold a community gathering at Hillside Church, 611 N. Main Street in Newberg, at 7 p.m. Friday, Pastor Zach Elliott said.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2014, 10:18:41 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindJenniferHuston

Find Jennifer Huston
6 hours ago

Our family is so appreciative of the continued outpouring of love and compassion offered by everyone in the community. As such, we are grateful to Hillside Church to, once again, open their doors to the community for us to have a place to gather and lend support to one another.

Community Candlelight Vigil
 Hillside Church (611 N. Main St. Newberg, OR)
 Friday, August 8th @ 7pm

Once again, thank you all!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2014, 07:18:32 PM »

just heartbreaking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.