April 24, 2024, 02:26:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandria Chery, 16yrs old missing from Orlando, FL 7/28/14  (Read 5928 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 01, 2014, 10:05:18 AM »

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2014/7/29/orange_county_deputi.html

Orlando teen missing, mom's boyfriend arrested

ORLANDO --

Investigators believe Santel Saint Simon has been lying to police since 16-year-old Alexandria Chery went missing.

They say the teen's mother found blood in her room, and bleach over that blood. She also found a pair of men's underwear that Saint Simon took from the room and led to a destruction of evidence for now charge.

Alexandria's mother said Saint Simon was the only person in the home Monday, which was the last time the teenager was seen.

She was in her bed around 7 a.m. Monday, and deputies are trying to figure out the series of events that followed.

Investigators are asking for the public's help and are asking if anyone saw Saint Simon on Monday in a black Pontiac.

Investigators located the car in Pine Hills and took it into evidence, but they aren't saying what they found inside.

Law enforcement believes the missing teen is in danger and worry they could be looking at homicide case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 10:07:03 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/massive-search-effort-underway-near-polk-osceola-c/ngrsJ/

Posted: 9:53 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1, 2014

Deputies conduct massive search for missing Orange County teen

POLK COUNTY, Fla. —

Deputies and search crews spent much of Thursday searching for a missing Orange County teenager in a heavily wooded area near the Osceola-Polk county line.

Alexandria Chery, 16, was reported missing on Monday and investigators said her mother’s boyfriend, Sanel Saint Simon, 43, lied about his whereabouts the day she disappeared.

They said Saint Simon told them he was at work, but was really driving around in a black Pontiac.

Saint Simon was arrested Wednesday. He has not been charged in her disappearance, but he remains in jail due to an immigration hold on his bond.

Investigators said there was bleach and blood inside Chery’s bedroom, and a pair of bleach-soaked men’s underwear was found underneath her bed.

“There’s no doubt he is responsible and he has something to do with my niece missing right now,” said Chery’s uncle, Ray Joseph.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 10:19:06 AM »

This doesn't sound good at all. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 02:30:38 PM »

the moms boyfriend (Santel Saint Simon), his name,and him seem familiar
wonder if he has come up in another case we have looked at

Body found near search for missing Orlando teen Alexandria Chery
By Dave D'Marko, Caroline Rowland and Mike Westfall, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, August 01, 2014, 1:35 PM
REUNION --
A body was found Friday in Osceola County near the search area for missing 16-year-old Alexandria Chery, who hasn't been seen since Monday.

The body of a female, which was not immediately identified, was found about 9:30 a.m. near the entrance to the Reunion community along Osceola-Polk Line Road, east of I-4 near ChampionsGate.

The site where the body was found is less than 2 miles northwest of the area where investigators began searching for Chery on Thursday off Lake Wilson Road. Deputies said pings from Chery's cell phone led them to search the area near the Osceola-Polk County line.

more vids imgs
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2014/8/1/missing_person_search_davenport.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 03:09:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/sources-badly-decomposed-body-found-near-osceola-p/ngsJn/

Posted: 11:00 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1, 2014

Deputies: Badly decomposed body found near Osceola-Polk county line is female

POLK COUNTY, Fla. —

A badly decomposed body was found near the Osceola-Polk county line Friday, deputies said.

At about 9:30 a.m. Friday, Osceola County deputies said they received a call from a citizen who reported discovering a body in a wooded area near Reunion.  The decomposed body was discovered off Osceola-Polk Line Road, also known as SR 532, between Reunion and Championsgate near I-4, authorities said.

Osceola County authorities are working closely with Orange County investigators due to the close proximity of the body to the search area for the missing teenager. The body will be taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office for positive identification.

In a release, the sheriff's office said, "There has been no determination if this is the body of Alexandria Chery." Chery, 16, has been missing since Monday, and authorities have been searching in the same Osceola-Polk county area.

During an afternoon news conference, authorities said the body is that of a female, but reiterated that they have not confirmed the identity.

"We have not made a positive identification. I want to stress that," said Cpt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 03:17:17 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/body-found-near-search-for-missing-16yearold/27262392#!btbok9

Body of a female found near search for missing 16-year-old Alexandria Chery
Sanel Saint Simon charged in case

UPDATED 2:49 PM EDT Aug 01, 2014

video transcript:

CAN YOU TELL US WHERE IN THE WOODS APPROXIMATELY AND WHAT WE CAN SEE IN THE SEARCH AREA? WE WERE TOLD 30 TO 40 FEET BACK OFF THE ROAD? THE BODY IS SEVERAL FEET OFF INTO THE WOODED AREA. THERE IS AN AREA THAT IS MAINTAINED BY A MAINTENANCE CREW. THERE'S ALSO A WOODED AREA, HEAVILY WOODED, AND THAT IS WHERE THE BODY WAS LOCATED, OF A FEMALE. WE'RE CONTINUING THAT INVESTIGATION. AGAIN, WE'RE GOING TO MOVE VERY CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY AND VERY METHODICALLY IN ORDER TO,

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 03:33:19 PM »

from the link klaas posted about the body found

Body of a female found near search for missing 16-year-old Alexandria Chery
Sanel Saint Simon charged in case
UPDATED 2:49 PM EDT Aug 01, 2014

Sanel Saint Simon, 43, the longtime boyfriend of Chery's mother, is the prime suspect in the disappearance. He has been arrested and charged with two misdemeanors, providing false information to a law enforcement officer and attempted destruction of evidence.

According to his arrest affidavit, Saint Simon is accused of cleaning blood spatter in the home and lying to detectives about his whereabouts on the day of Chery's disappearance.

He is being held on $7,500 bail and has two "holds" on him related to his immigration status.

According to a WESH 2 News source, if he was able to afford the bond, then Immigration and Customs Enforcement would be involved.

more
http://www.wesh.com/news/body-found-near-search-for-missing-16yearold/27262392#!btbLHl
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/body-found-near-search-for-missing-16yearold/27262392#ixzz39AhCrV8Z 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 10:37:51 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/family-body-found-in-woods-is-missing-16yearold-alexandria-chery/27283324

Family: Body found in woods is missing 16-year-old Alexandria Chery
Chery's body found Friday in Osceola County

UPDATED 10:12 PM EDT Aug 02, 2014

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —The body found in the woods in Osceola County on Friday is that of missing 16-year-old Alexandria Chery, according to her family.

Chery’s uncle, Ray Joseph, broke down crying as he told media on Saturday that the body is a 98 percent match to his niece.

"I don't know what to feel right now. It's very devastating," he said.

According to Joseph, law enforcement notified the family late Saturday that the body was in fact Chery's.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 11:36:38 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/family-body-found-in-woods-is-missing-16yearold-alexandria-chery/27283324

Family: Body found in woods is missing 16-year-old Alexandria Chery
Chery's body found Friday in Osceola County

UPDATED 10:12 PM EDT Aug 02, 2014

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —The body found in the woods in Osceola County on Friday is that of missing 16-year-old Alexandria Chery, according to her family.

Chery’s uncle, Ray Joseph, broke down crying as he told media on Saturday that the body is a 98 percent match to his niece.

"I don't know what to feel right now. It's very devastating," he said.

According to Joseph, law enforcement notified the family late Saturday that the body was in fact Chery's.

Rest In Peace Chery  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 12:07:22 AM »

Very sad.  Rest in peace.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 10:13:58 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 04:22:02 AM »

So sorry I missed this one, have been away for a couple of days.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.