March 29, 2024, 08:46:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Alien Housing Suites - Follow the money...  (Read 1754 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 03, 2014, 07:21:41 AM »

Illegal Immigrants Getting 'Suites' at Remodeled Texas ICE Facility

As House Republicans scramble to come up with a last-minute border bill before their August recess, we're now hearing about a reported plan by I.C.E to open a remodeled detention center that will give illegal immigrants "suite" accommodations.

The renovated rooms are meant to house women and children who entered the U.S. illegally through the Rio Grande Valley in Texas.

Here's more on the facility from KRGV-TV in San Antonio:

The 532-bed facility underwent a massive renovation to house women and children. The center housed only adult immigrants in the past.

read more here - http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/08/01/illegal-immigrants-getting-suites-remodeled-texas-ice-facility

I listened to callers on radio shows talk about the military giving pink slips to families.  At the same time, the military was upgrading 'family' housing on base.  Why did they need to build resort facilities when families were being given the boot?  Did the military have to much money?  Why build new housing when military families were being given the boot?

How much of the new housing is being used by illegal aliens today? 

Government can kick military families to the curb and use the military facilities for housing illegal aliens?  Who is reimbursing the military for using these facilities?

Does every illegal alien child come with a $5-7,000 monthly 'refugee' check?  Three or four checks per family?  Many American families don't EARN that kind of $$$.

Do they still get a check if they are reunited in the US with their 'family'?  Does it require a DNA test?

How long have illegal aliens been worth $7,000 a month?  Is the $7,000 fueling the housing 'boom' I keep hearing about?  Driving up the cost of housing?  Causing scarcity?

Would they still be coming if the $7,000 potential bonus didn't exist? 

Hmmm...young citizens are moving home in record numbers.  Can't find a good job.  Can't get their own apartment. 

Who's buying these houses?  People who've won the illegal alien $7,000 annuity?

What about those car and truck sales?

What's wrong in this country?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 07:53:39 PM »

It's messed up in America that is for sure!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.