April 24, 2024, 04:11:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Major nation has zero illegals coming in: Here's how"  (Read 2196 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 05, 2014, 06:11:58 PM »

Major nation has zero illegals coming in: Here's how

In the past seven months, not one single illegal immigrant arrived on Australian shores. Not one single boat has docked on the Australian coastline.

Compare this to the preceding four year period: Over 50,000 illegal immigrants arrived on Australian shores. More than 800 boats. Upwards of 1,000 people drowned at sea. A budget blowout of more than $10.3 billion.

Those that arrived were given welcome hampers, mobile phones, plasma TVs, housing, medical and other household items — all at a cost to the taxpayer.

And the overwhelming majority of those that came were not genuine refugees; many of them turned up in designer clothes and with mobile phones. They weren’t fleeing persecution; they just wanted a piece of Australia’s generous welfare state.

Frighteningly, some of them appeared to be Western haters, with one incident captured on video: One illegal immigrant, upset to have been intercepted by the Australian military, told the military to “”F–- Australia...

read more here - http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/australia-has-zero-illegals-coming-in-heres-how/

How many come with designer clothing and cell phones?

I've heard that like 90% of the 'children' are reunited with family in the US.  Are they reunited with another welfare check?  $7,000 a month that Obama want's funded?

Are family paying back the taxpayer for the 'rescue' of these children?  Taxpayers didn't cause this problem, I don't think taxpayers should be paying for these vacations or relocations.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.