April 28, 2024, 07:31:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Alert issued 8/7/14 for 8 & 9 yr old Emanuel Freeman and Adoniah Freeman  (Read 7612 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« on: August 08, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »

Mother Wanted in Amber Alert Returns Without Children, Disappears Again
By Andrew Lopez and Ted Chen
Thursday, Aug 7, 2014 • Updated at 8:09 PM PDT
Police were growing increasingly concerned on Thursday after a mother accused of abducting her children returned without them before disappearing again, officials said.
An Amber Alert was issued Thursday for 8-year-old Emanuel Freeman and 9-year-old Adoniah Freeman after their mother, Ameenah, in her 30s, allegedly took them from the 1700 block of West 35th Place on Monday.

Police believe Ameenah may be heading to Phoenix, Arizona, where the children's biological father lives.
"It's been a couple of days now," Pasos said. "We don't know if she's trying to go back and get food or clothing for the children, but we're trying to make sure that, whatever that is, our concern is overwhelmingly for the health and welfare of the children."
Emanuel is described as about 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 94 pounds, police said. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with a Mario Brothers picture, black shorts and black sandals.
Adoniah is described as about 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 97 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink dress and white flowers.
Their mother is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 160 pounds. She was last seen wearing a black dress and black sandals. Authorities believe Freeman may be driving a 2011 maroon Ford Edge with paper license plates that read "Airport Marina."

The alert was in effect for areas including Los Angeles, San Diego, Imperial, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange counties.
Anyone with information is asked to call LAPD Southwest Detective D. Johnson at 213-485-6571. Anonymous tips can be made by calling Crime Stoppers at 800-222-8477.
vid and more
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Amber-Alert-Issued-for-Two-Children-Allegedly-Abducted-in-Los-Angeles-270372351.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 04:43:58 PM »

sorry i meant to post imgs in first post

L.A. Mother Abducts Children, Triggering Amber Alert
POSTED BY ALEXANDER NGUYEN ON AUGUST 7, 2014 IN CRIME | 148 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE

[/img]
Ameenah Rasheedah Freeman. Photo courtesy of LAPD

[/img]
Adoniah, 9, and Emanuel Freeman, 8, were abducted by their mother in Los Angeles. Photo courtesy of LAPD

Ameenah Rasheedah Freeman, 37, took her 8-year-old son, Emanuel, and 9- year-old daughter, Adoniah, from their grandmother’s Exposition Park-area home about 3 p.m. Monday, police said. The older woman had custody of children.

The children, both of whom suffer from asthma, were reported missing by the grandmother Tuesday morning. They were spotted about six hours later in Northridge, LAPD Officer Jane Kim said.

Freeman returned to her mother’s house Wednesday night without the children, appearing “disoriented,” police said. Someone called 911, and Freeman left before officers arrived.
more
http://timesofsandiego.com/crime/2014/08/07/l-mother-abducts-children-triggering-amber-alert/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 04:50:02 PM »

the imgs were in preview,not sure what happened,trying again,

Adoniah, 9, and Emanuel Freeman, 8, were abducted by their mother in Los Angeles. Photo courtesy of LAPD

Ameenah Rasheedah Freeman. Photo courtesy of LAPD

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »

cw -- this doesn't sound good.  "disoriented" could mean so many things.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 03:44:42 AM »

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1236206/2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 12:07:11 PM »

cw -- this doesn't sound good.  "disoriented" could mean so many things.

yes could mean anything, thinking not good,if she was, heading to AZ as the
LE says in the article, she should have been there already, its a 5hr drive by HYW
maybe took state routes, but she should still have been there by now

https://goo.gl/maps/q7291

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 12:11:17 PM »

here is a better img,as to what the car looks like,than the one in the poster
article said the car has paper dealer tags, must have just bought the car?
dealer
http://www.airportmarinaford.com/

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »

thought i should post the article link again
http://ktla.com/2014/08/07/amber-alert-issued-for-2-children-taken-from-grandmothers-expo-park-home/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 02:43:24 PM »

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Missing-Children-Safely-Located-By-Police-270150751.html
Missing Children Found Safe
August 10, 2014

Police have found the two children who they said were taken by their biological mother from their custodial grandmother's home.

Brea Police safely located 8-year-old Emanuel Freeman and 9-year-old Adoniah Freeman late Saturday evening. They believe their mother, Ameenah Rasheedah Freeman, 37, initially may have abducted the two and were headed from Los Angeles to Arizona with the siblings.

Freeman took the children from their grandmother’s home in the 1700 block of West 35th Place around 3 p.m. Monday. When they did not return, their grandmother reported them missing Tuesday morning.
One person has been arrested but police did not release the name and involvement the person had with the children.
The Amber Alert issued by California Highway Patrol on Thurday was cancelled at 12:56 Sunday morning.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 03:37:33 PM »

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Missing-Children-Safely-Located-By-Police-270150751.html
August 10, 2014

Police have found the two children who they said were taken by their biological mother from their custodial grandmother's home.

Brea Police safely located 8-year-old Emanuel Freeman and 9-year-old Adoniah Freeman late Saturday evening. They believe their mother, Ameenah Rasheedah Freeman, 37, initially may have abducted the two and were headed from Los Angeles to Arizona with the siblings.

Freeman took the children from their grandmother’s home in the 1700 block of West 35th Place around 3 p.m. Monday. When they did not return, their grandmother reported them missing Tuesday morning.
One person has been arrested but police did not release the name and involvement the person had with the children.
The Amber Alert issued by California Highway Patrol on Thurday was cancelled at 12:56 Sunday morning.

That is wonderful news. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 03:42:26 PM »

I was really worried about the children.  We've seen cases in the past where a parent disappears with the children, reappears without them and they are never found.  I'm glad they're safe!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2014, 05:16:30 PM »

August 10, 2014

Great news, so glad they're safe!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2014, 05:40:04 PM »

Great news! 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 09:07:30 AM »

just wonderful!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.