April 24, 2024, 06:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: “We promise car bombs and explosives,” - Child Refugee? $7,000 bonus child?  (Read 1172 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 13, 2014, 02:23:55 AM »

How many of these are crossing the border illegally?  $7,000 a month bonus children?

Even as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria fights to expand the territory under its control in the Middle East, statements from members of ISIS suggest the terror group views America as a future target.

“Everywhere our camera went, there seemed to be a young man eager to extol the virtues of the newly formed caliphate,” VICE Media’s Medyan Dairieh narrated in part four of his video report from the ISIS-controlled Syrian city of Raqqa, which the terror group has proclaimed the capital of its newly declared Islamic caliphate.

“I swear to Allah we will divide America in two,” one child, who looked no older than 12, declared to VICE Media in an angry rant, speaking as if he was already a member of the terror group. “And we’ll destroy the enemies of the religion all of them, all who fight the Islamic State.”

::snipping3::Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/12/isis-members-threaten-to-attack-america/#ixzz3AFfM0YrO

How long before this new terror fills America's streets?  Doubles/triples the number killed in urban areas?  Overtakes those killed by guns?  Knives?

Where is the call to ban car bombs?  Explosives?  Knives?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.