April 20, 2024, 07:41:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Allen West Declares Obama An Islamist"  (Read 1614 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 14, 2014, 06:08:24 PM »

Former Florida Rep. Allen West declared President Obama an Islamist who is intentionally working against the security of the United States.

“The only plausible explanation for many actions taken by President Obama and his administration is that they are working counter to the security of the United States of America,” the former Florida congressman and retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel wrote in the post published Wednesday.

Among six example he gives to back up his point is Obama’s decision to release of five Taliban in exchange for Sgt. Bergdahl in May, providing weapons of support to the Egyptian government led by the Muslim Brotherhood, and negotiating with Hamas.

He also writes at length about Obama’s recent decision to lift a ban on Libyan’s attending U.S. flight schools and studying nuclear science, which had been in place since 1983.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/14/allen-west-declares-obama-an-islamist/#ixzz3APLc2MHY

We seem to be a nation under siege by illegal aliens and welfare recipients, human traffickers, drug smugglers, violent gangs, and paramilitary units.

Why does Obama seem to care more for foreigners than the American people?  Where did $7 trillion in debt go?  All the money collected by the treasury?  The almost $1 trillion that seems to have gone missing?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.