December 13, 2019, 02:04:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 322386 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #980 on: June 21, 2005, 11:58:45 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
6/6/2005

Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:26:12 +0000


 
Thank you for your wonderfull email you send me I really appreciate it.
Things are going better with me now , as you you know there has been 2 arrests i don't know if it comes because the information we gave or just another tip.They were 2 security guards for a hotel nearby the holiday inn where natalee was staying , but we don't have any further information . I would be willing to try making an Id by the police for the 2 suspects i only saw one of them in the news.My parents are doing better now , my friends parents are doing well as well. Although we are almost of the hook we still don't walk much on the streets a lot of fingers are being pointed etc. But the press Is like trying to locate us or something i don't know this morning my friend got a letter for nbc if we were willing to give an intervieuw for a very good price we did not respond to them yet , we don't know if we will give interview as yet. The local press however we won't give any interview they sad a lot of bad things about us they should be ashamed of theirselves.But for now its just from home to work for me , and in the afternoons i go by my friends house we order pizza etc. and watch the news whats going.
Anyways  i have to go now , if i have any ipdates i will let you know asap. the press is all over it so i don't think you will be missing any part of it .
As for for natalees parents we did not hear or see them personally yet , the police chief askes us if we would be willing to talk to them if they wanted to talk to us . We accepted that as long they would not talk aggressive to us as they did before.
 
Take care , Say hi to the others and I will mail you again
 
 
bye bye
 
Deepak.


OK. Now I KNOW he's lying. Networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, etc. DON'T PAY FOR INTERVIEWS. Maybe the tabloids do, but not networks. He said NBC offered to pay him for an interview. LYING!


He heard this, he did not say he had talked to the networks. Ill bet Dario does pay for info, why wouldn't the world bigger than him.

He does not say he heard it. He says:
this morning my friend got a letter for nbc if we were willing to give an intervieuw for a very good price we did not respond to them yet , we don't know if we will give interview as yet.
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 318



« Reply #981 on: June 21, 2005, 11:58:48 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Isn't it wierd that Papa VDS doesn't care that his 17 year old frequents the casinos?  Doesn't the law say you must be 18?  Isn't he supposed to uphold the laws of his country?????


Why does it matter? I haven't seen any info that indicates it was an everyday happening, anyway.

Just like even if Natalee was drunk and taking drugs by choice and picking up guys it doesn't make murder right.

I'm glad some of this information is coming out, I have been sceptical about all the demonization of Joran and bros, I live in a tacky tourist town and local guys who just want to get laid have no problem picking up hot tourist women, they don't have to kidnapp and force them.


I guess Americans never break the law????


Agreed wholly.

I would hate to see what people wonder about me?  Laughing

All I know is since day one, I watched people pick apart (literally parts) Jorans life etc. Who are we to judge him and his parents. We have enough problems in our country with our own children.

People sat around labeling him because of his clothes, pictures, that unbelievable story that he was a drug pusher or pimp because he was holding money up with a goofy smile (it was only 70 bucks by the way).

I can speak ont he differences of our culture and other counties as well as some other Dtuch posters here. We are different.

I can speak to the truth that if you saw me in my work clothes, you would find me to be an innocently angelic career minded looking woman. But if you saw me in my off hours, all most people would do is label me "white trash" "wild girl" "insert any comment you like" because I have tattoos and piercings and I dress in midruff shirts and jeans and on and on and on.

Can not judge a book by it's cover. I am living proof and I always try to open peoples mind to not pass judgement until you know them, have met them or have all the facts about them.



Well said, my point exactly!
Logged
mbhs05
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 342



« Reply #982 on: June 21, 2005, 11:59:02 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Isn't it wierd that Papa VDS doesn't care that his 17 year old frequents the casinos?  Doesn't the law say you must be 18?  Isn't he supposed to uphold the laws of his country?????


Why does it matter? I haven't seen any info that indicates it was an everyday happening, anyway.

Just like even if Natalee was drunk and taking drugs by choice and picking up guys it doesn't make murder right.

I'm glad some of this information is coming out, I have been sceptical about all the demonization of Joran and bros, I live in a tacky tourist town and local guys who just want to get laid have no problem picking up hot tourist women, they don't have to kidnapp and force them.


I guess Americans never break the law????


Agreed wholly.

I would hate to see what people wonder about me?  Laughing

All I know is since day one, I watched people pick apart (literally parts) Jorans life etc. Who are we to judge him and his parents. We have enough problems in our country with our own children.

People sat around labeling him because of his clothes, pictures, that unbelievable story that he was a drug pusher or pimp because he was holding money up with a goofy smile (it was only 70 bucks by the way).

I can speak ont he differences of our culture and other counties as well as some other Dtuch posters here. We are different.

I can speak to the truth that if you saw me in my work clothes, you would find me to be an innocently angelic career minded looking woman. But if you saw me in my off hours, all most people would do is label me "white trash" "wild girl" "insert any comment you like" because I have tattoos and piercings and I dress in midruff shirts and jeans and on and on and on.

Can not judge a book by it's cover. I am living proof and I always try to open peoples mind to not pass judgement until you know them, have met them or have all the facts about them.


Agree 100%!
Logged

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #983 on: June 21, 2005, 11:59:10 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
All I care about at this moment homestly, is I truly believe that was probabaly the most beautiful moment I have ever seen on TV....I have always said there are many victims and have had feelings for all involved...As far as someone saying Anita did a fake or staged kiss, it is or at least I was raised in the dutch culture with giving a respectful kiss on  the cheek. That was the ULTIMATE show of respect to Beth on Anita's part.

Cali, this has me weeping.  Don't get FOX, the web video didn't show the kiss part.  I too have been saying all along that all the parents are victims.


You captured it beautifully. I think these are ALL loving parents in a heart breaking situation.  They have both lost their children.  No matter what the reason that has to be the most devastating thing to happen to a parent.

I got chills when the met at the gate.

It's too damn bad warring countries can't do the same.


Thank you Nancy.
I do not cry. I am a tuff as nails kind of girl but this still has me in tears. How many people (none I can think of) come together and treat each other with so much respect and realize, they both have feelings and hurt.

If nothing ever get solved, I can at least remember the first moment of two truly classy people being human. One positive things has come about out of so many negatives.


Cali,
I was really touched by anitas genuine look of caring tonight..i thought that was exactly what i needed to see....
no matter what has happened, who is to blame, etc etc...you cannot deny, from that piece, that there are two families in pain....
Now with that said, where is kerin??


I hate to be the one to spoil a Kodak moment, but it would be really nice if Anita would take the next step and tell Joran to spill the beans.


Professor my dear, trust and believe, the beans have been spilled.

There are no more beans to spill..just Natalee to find.
Logged
Shellbell
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 366



« Reply #984 on: June 21, 2005, 11:59:30 PM »

Thanks for sharing your information WW.  I know you didn't have to.
Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #985 on: June 21, 2005, 11:59:43 PM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "absolut"

It was sent to Betty, WW has recieved it though unspecified means and fwds.


Are you WonderWoman's spoke person?


WW has "lawyered up" her attorney? absolut... Very Happy
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 318



« Reply #986 on: June 22, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK..I am desperately trying to decipher if WW's emails are made up and she's just trying to stir the big ole steaming pot 'o chit that has been brewing..OR  if they actually have some creedence..I am torn and on the fence with this one and it is making my head hurt...
If by chance they are real, i am sure they have been turned over...BUT, if they havent, then i feel reaaally strange seeing them and knowing what they say... Confused



I did too NIKKI, very weird to have insight into someone we've only "heard "about!
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #987 on: June 22, 2005, 12:00:16 AM »

Quote from: "asdf"
absolut - You seem to know quite a bit yourself regarding this email/letter.   Shocked


I know it exist and read its contents with you right on the greatest forum on the net tonight SCAREDMONKEYS.COM
Logged
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 376


« Reply #988 on: June 22, 2005, 12:00:35 AM »

Hi all...been trying to catch up...NO LUCK...cause I still don't know POO!  ha ha...strange twists!!!  We will never be able to put the puzzle pieces together if they keep changing the picture on the box..sheesh
Logged
Perforator
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 58


« Reply #989 on: June 22, 2005, 12:02:02 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

Professor my dear, trust and believe, the beans have been spilled.

There are no more beans to spill..just Natalee to find.


CaliGirl, if the beans were truley spilled they would have Natalee's body, living or dead!
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #990 on: June 22, 2005, 12:02:32 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "absolut"

It was sent to Betty, WW has recieved it though unspecified means and fwds.


Are you WonderWoman's spoke person?


WW has "lawyered up" her attorney? absolut... Very Happy


Nope.
Logged
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 318



« Reply #991 on: June 22, 2005, 12:02:36 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Thanks for sharing your information WW.  I know you didn't have to.



Thank you guys for not going off(maybe a little) Smile
Logged
tuberide
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 182



« Reply #992 on: June 22, 2005, 12:02:45 AM »

i believe that i remember reading that the Tattoo's mooring is very close to the HI - anyone else??

possibly JVDS and the Kalpoe brothers attempted to have their friend, SteveCroes, verify their story because they knew he would been in the position to make this statement (and he was a friend)....and now we need to realize that, whether or not S Croes possibly lied for them, the "deepak letter" may not be a lie!   (of course, this is assuming Wonder Woman is not full of sh!t)

should all of this be true, coupled with the report in the Arubaam newspaper that stated that Mickey John and the other security guard were seen on the video from late that night walking in front of the hotel - (DESPITE the fact that they were no longer employed next door at the Allegro as securtiy guards) -- then i am again wondering about the truth in  Mickey Jhns seemingly scripted version of what he 'overheard' with a conversation across several jail cells ------ i would like to know the details of their alibis again for that entire night/morning ----- and even if their alibis add up, it is still possible that other individual/s could have been nearby



also like to add that IF all of the above is true,,,that i believe it is still possible/probable that she was drugged with GHB, X, roofies or whatever by someone at C & C....

whew...just a thought
Logged

think positive
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #993 on: June 22, 2005, 12:02:51 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK..I am desperately trying to decipher if WW's emails are made up and she's just trying to stir the big ole steaming pot 'o chit that has been brewing..OR  if they actually have some creedence..I am torn and on the fence with this one and it is making my head hurt...
If by chance they are real, i am sure they have been turned over...BUT, if they havent, then i feel reaaally strange seeing them and knowing what they say... Confused



I did too NIKKI, very weird to have insight into someone we've only "heard "about!


I almost get the same feeling, providing they are real, as one would get when reading something a dead person had just written...almost like i felt when i was cleaning up a body from a car wreck and the guys pager went off..brrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 366



« Reply #994 on: June 22, 2005, 12:03:08 AM »

Thanks to you also!  I am sorry I did not believe it at first.  Seems like there are  more poasters that have info than we realized.  We should appreciate this. Laughing
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #995 on: June 22, 2005, 12:03:49 AM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "absolut"

It was sent to Betty, WW has recieved it though unspecified means and fwds.


Are you WonderWoman's spoke person?


Not tonight cause I would have said "anything to do with the investigation can't be commented on." I never said that.
Logged
chelsblu
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 112


« Reply #996 on: June 22, 2005, 12:03:54 AM »

I think the email is legit, if it is real.[/quote]

Say what??? Don't tell me -- you must be a politician.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Logged
Perforator
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 58


« Reply #997 on: June 22, 2005, 12:04:09 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"

I did too NIKKI, very weird to have insight into someone we've only "heard "about!


WonderWoman, please respond to my question regarding the emails from Deepak.
Your continued ignorance only decreases your credibility.
Logged
Shellbell
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 366



« Reply #998 on: June 22, 2005, 12:04:30 AM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
I think the email is legit, if it is real.


Say what??? Don't tell me -- you must be a politician.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing[/quote]

Republican
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #999 on: June 22, 2005, 12:04:46 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "RB"


If the email is sent to you directly, yes.  Please note the use of forwarded emails in my description.  Those emails, forwarded, lose their header information from the prior person the email was sent to.

Yes but WonderWoman would have the original email and would be able to view and forward the header information. You can easily do a address to name lookup using whois or one of the European name lookup services to verify the validity.


Not if it's been forwarded 6 times or more before it got to her:)  You'd be tracing from computer to computer, and frankly some email servers and routers block the echo back with an "unknown" attribute.


So obviously we need WonderWoman to answer, was this email sent directly to you or was it forwarded? WonderWoman???


TO ALL: These emails were forwarded. WW is not the only person who got them. But they were all forwarded. There is no usuable header info in them. The facts of them are the dates and the content. Judge these based soley on that.


I can't do that.  I've been at this a long time...AND, believe me in a case like this it's not rare to receive odd emails like this...unless the header info can be found...these aren't worth spending time on.  Sure there's a chance they are real...but, I highly doubt it.  Without verification this was emailed from Aruba and the dates,etc. it's worthless as a possible piece of evidence.


That makes 2 of us and I am telling you the facts of the piece of evidence. You have decided to discount based on those facts and that is fine. I cannot squeeze blood out of this turnip, even if it did just fall off the truck.[/quote

Go track down the header info. That shouldn't be too hard.
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.109 seconds with 19 queries.