March 28, 2024, 11:04:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379407 times)
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« on: June 21, 2005, 06:28:02 PM »

A new thread for news and discussions.

PLEASE visit the link below with Tom and Red's WEBLOG for summaries of the information gathered here.

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Please be sure to read the TROLLS announcement. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A gentle reminder, that at times we get heated and angry over something we read. Perhaps something someone else says. When you feel yourself typing out things you would "never say to a person if they were standing in front of you", well.. that is the time to step away.

Get a coffee, watch some TV, hug your hubby/wife, take a walk, take a shower.... take a break. Go watch the sunset.

This is a highly emotional issue that has dragged on for weeks (and might go for weeks more).

Remember, we are all real people with real feelings. Sometimes, when we type out "words" they aren't taken in the same context that we meant them.

Give others the same latitude you would like them to give you. Don't assume the worst, look for how that person could have meant something other than the worst.

Life's too short. We are not lost... our loved ones know where we are.

Be thankful.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 06:31:14 PM »

I think the person who wrote that translation program should consider a career change.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 06:31:17 PM »

first of all, i know for a fact that there is an xtacy problem, so dont tell me that there is no one collecting the money. free xtacy.hahahahaha.. youre not paying attention....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 06:31:20 PM »

lolol I had already tried pap, spainsh, portugese and for luck dutch on-line translators, and nothing came out any better than that....I figured we would have to wait for one of our Aruban friends
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 06:31:26 PM »

da wench wrote:
Okay, so what does THAT say??????

i have no idea.....but it made evryone shut up..hahahahahahaahaha

Tooo Funny!!!!!!!
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 06:31:38 PM »

Everybody is still figure that article out now?!! Laughing  Laughing

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 06:31:48 PM »

Why do they keep interviewing marianne croes, she repeats the same non-answer on every show
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »

it says something about ARUBA....and about NATALEE...and they asked if she could leave the island without her passport or any identification...and then asked if she could go to COLUMBIA or VENEZUELA...and he said probably not....blah blah...I have no idea...made my head hurt
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 06:32:45 PM »

anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am07jun05.pdf
(top coulumn on page 1, right hand side with green background)

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

think positive
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 06:32:50 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
first of all, i know for a fact that there is an xtacy problem, so dont tell me that there is no one collecting the money. free xtacy.hahahahaha.. youre not paying attention....

right i think you have that part right, I just think this is a boy who thinks he is a playa, playing with somone's life. I dont' think it has anything to do with the columbian neckties.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 06:33:03 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I think the person who wrote that translation program should consider a career change.

LMAO! my thoughts exactly!   Laughing  
Sure wish ther were better emoticons on here   Wink

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 06:33:24 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"

right i think you have that part right, I just think this is a boy who thinks he is a playa, playing with somone's life. I dont' think it has anything to do with the columbian neckties.

and that is based on?

+++

KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 06:34:28 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

indeed both had alibis, in fact their employment contracts were over.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 06:34:57 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Just watched MSNBC news brief and they said there is now polygraph equipment on the island and if all parties agree, they may use it. Maybe this is old news -- apologies if it is. Gotta get back to work. <eom>

The FBI and polygraphs go hand in hand. From what I've read in news reports from Aruba with Aruban legal types, polygraphs are illegal. If the judge in the case finds out a polygraph was used then the case gets thrown out of court. Shocked

From http://www.riehlworldview.com/

Update
A source on the island tells me that he has confirmed that Joran was seen having a cream and wires attached to him in his location at the jail this evening and his interrogation continues while the two Kalpoe brothers have been taken to the prison, as has been previously reported.

This may well be true if the VdS' let Greta & BHT in for a 90 min chat. If the kid took a polygraph (and I'm making an assumption that since polys aren't used in the Dutch system, that the kid may not know they can be circumvented), it may have shown he's telling all he knows????????
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2005, 06:35:50 PM »

and that is based on?

I guess, and that is what we are all doing who are not directly involved in the investigation, it is my hunch, my feeling deep in my gut. But then I thought mj molested boys...........lololol
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 06:35:59 PM »

I am trying to catch up on my reading....but now I  am stuck on some "translation"... Confused  Question
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 06:36:08 PM »

tuberide wrote:

I didn`t read that article tuberide but as far as I know the guards alibis checked already out. That`s why they are released.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 06:36:14 PM »

I'll wait for someone who speaks papiamento to translate the article...
but the title reads something along the lines of "A crisis blown out of proportion"

Doesn't give me a good feeling at all  Confused

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 06:36:16 PM »

maybe joran accidentally drugged himself....

+++

tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2005, 06:36:17 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"

indeed both had alibis, in fact their employment contracts were over.

-my point exactly, the newspaper article states that "both were seen in front of the hotels".....if they were no longer employed, how or why were they on the cameras?

think positive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.