March 28, 2024, 02:05:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379329 times)
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2005, 06:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
if ms twitty is correct and natalee was at jvds house, then that narrows the time line to only 2 hours when natalee was unaccounted for....

But it was longer than that until they picked the boys up. I'm just wondering if they left her at the beach and this is someone else's doing...I just can't imagine a person that can go to school the next day after doing something really bad to a girl. But I guess they exist.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2005, 06:48:17 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Dash said that she saw her when they were all leaving the bar...she said Natalee's eyes looked heavy....kinda wierd...but she was not drunk...

this tells me that either she was EXTREMELY TIRED...or had some type of DRUG in her....most likely it was put in her drink without her knowledge

RUMOR is ...that Joran is an X dealer....so makes me think that this could be some type of drug crime....obviously the crime of giving her a drug...but also, maybe one of his suppliers took her.....hence the RUMOR that she was taken against her will ....somebody said they saw that happening..RUMOR

dunno...head still hurting from the translation Confused

Pretty much fits the theory I subscribe to. Only Croes is the dealer (that's his connection) Deepak slipped the rufie in Natalees drink. Natalee died from the drugs. Shocked
NOOOOO I WANT HER ALIVE....let's do THAT scenerio!!!!  K?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2005, 06:49:06 PM »

Pretty much fits the theory I subscribe to. Only Croes is the dealer (that's his connection) Deepak slipped the rufie in Natalees drink. Natalee died from the drugs. Shocked

that is kind of the lines I am thinking Inspector, I just haven't jumped into the drug lord involvement yet.

What do you think about Natalee's mom saying Natalee was at Joran's house 3 am?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2005, 06:49:31 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
i volunteer to translate this but it will take a while.  headline is crisis out of proportion  

Could someone please translate this editoral for me? It's from Diario Aruba:

It says, "This is rumor and speculation....don't bother reading"

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2005, 06:49:35 PM »

Maybe if it was Joran who tried to commit suicide, then the wires had to do with him being monitored for his hart or something.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2005, 06:50:29 PM »

first of all, i know for a fact that there is an xtacy problem, so dont tell me that there is no one collecting the money. free xtacy.hahahahaha.. youre not paying attention....

Hey Rob, youre okay. AND they answer your posts/questions.
Ive tried getting a rise about the sudden serious crime wave on crime free Aruba for days.
Maybe you could ask if there was ever any followups on the person being drug off  ( didnt seem willingly)the beach at approx 3am
 that night.
Hang in there !!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2005, 06:50:47 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"

that is kind of the lines I am thinking Inspector, I just haven't jumped into the drug lord involvement yet.

What do you think about Natalee's mom saying Natalee was at Joran's house 3 am?

I don't know about anyone else, but I think a mother's intuition is right on.  Beth Twitty has met these people in person and if she thinks they are lying, I think they are lying.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2005, 06:51:19 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
if ms twitty is correct and natalee was at jvds house, then that narrows the time line to only 2 hours when natalee was unaccounted for....

But it was longer than that until they picked the boys up. I'm just wondering if they left her at the beach and this is someone else's doing...I just can't imagine a person that can go to school the next day after doing something really bad to a girl. But I guess they exist.

sadly sweetie, you could be onto something there. If these guys did something to her, and I think they did-----I bet he could go to school, just be freaked the whole day, wondering if someone found her or not. Then again if she was at his house, he could have hid her for quite some time.....hours I mean
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2005, 06:51:48 PM »

I'm sorry...I'm about 13 pages behind.  My husband just told me that Natalee was in the Van Der Sloot home that last nite, per the meeting arranged with Greta Van Sustern and the VDS parents.  Does everybody already know about this?  [probably old news by now...]  I can't f'ing belive it!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2005, 06:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"

they do indeed.... my friend was murder while i was in aruba last year, he was here in pittsburgh. should have been in aruba with me...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04196/346094.stm

but anyway, the group from the trip was in  the lobby at 5 am and didnt see natalee, hence she is not there, postive confirmantion that she does not appear in the lobby to leave. that leaves 3 am to 5 pm.. not much time

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2005, 06:53:02 PM »

Dash said that she saw her when they were all leaving the bar...she said Natalee's eyes looked heavy....kinda wierd...but she was not drunk...

this tells me that either she was EXTREMELY TIRED...or had some type of DRUG in her....most likely it was put in her drink without her knowledge

RUMOR is ...that Joran is an X dealer....so makes me think that this could be some type of drug crime....obviously the crime of giving her a drug...but also, maybe one of his suppliers took her.....hence the RUMOR that she was taken against her will ....somebody said they saw that happening..RUMOR

I'm with ya on that waitingtoknow.  Beth seems confident that she is alive so I'll stick with her...I know it's a mother's love thing but it feels better.

:::sticking head in sand:::
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2005, 06:53:49 PM »

sorry about your loss Rob.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2005, 06:53:56 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
I'm sorry...I'm about 13 pages behind.  My husband just told me that Natalee was in the Van Der Sloot home that last nite, per the meeting arranged with Greta Van Sustern and the VDS parents.  Does everybody already know about this?  [probably old news by now...]  I can't f'ing belive it!!!

We've been discussing this rumor too.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2005, 06:54:42 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"
first of all, i know for a fact that there is an xtacy problem, so dont tell me that there is no one collecting the money. free xtacy.hahahahaha.. youre not paying attention....

Ive tried getting a rise about the sudden serious crime wave on crime free Aruba for days.
Maybe you could ask if there was ever any followups on the person being drug off  ( didnt seem willingly)the beach at approx 3am
 that night.
Hang in there !!

i heard about it but just not too much, i m kinda in the dark on that one.. i know of the supposed incident, but not much more....

+++

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2005, 06:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"

I'm with ya on that waitingtoknow.  Beth seems confident that she is alive so I'll stick with her...I know it's a mother's love thing but it feels better.

:::sticking head in sand:::
A mother's intuition is VERY STRONG... I believe in it...and will stick by that as well....!! Wink
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2005, 06:56:01 PM »

da wench wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I think a mother's intuition is right on. Beth Twitty has met these people in person and if she thinks they are lying, I think they are lying

No offense but I can also imagine that thru grieve and anger your view can be sometimes different. But on the otherhand I think you are right that a mothers intuition is rarely wrong.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2005, 06:57:00 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"

that night.
Hang in there !!

May I ask where this item is from? I don't remember seeing this one before. Thanks.
Nicole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2005, 06:57:02 PM »

This is turning into a media circus and smells of sensationalism.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2005, 06:57:21 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
sorry about your loss Rob.

i just want it resolved....

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05125/499201.stm

thanks for your compassion

+++

LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2005, 06:57:44 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I think the person who wrote that translation program should consider a career change.

Like reading Yoda's version of papiamento, that was.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.