March 28, 2024, 06:34:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379365 times)
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2005, 06:57:54 PM »

[But it was longer than that until they picked the boys up. I'm just wondering if they left her at the beach and this is someone else's doing...I just can't imagine a person that can go to school the next day after doing something really bad to a girl. But I guess they exist.

I can't either, but  there could be someone else involved who handled all this...thus he can't really confess if his dad stepped in to help.  Do you suppose she was at the house because they couldn't revive her?
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2005, 06:58:01 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
da wench wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I think a mother's intuition is right on. Beth Twitty has met these people in person and if she thinks they are lying, I think they are lying

No offense but I can also imagine that thru grieve and anger your view can be sometimes different. But on the otherhand I think you are right that a mothers intuition is rarely wrong.

I dunno, my mom still knows when I'm getting into trouble...and she's 2000 miles away.
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2005, 06:58:34 PM »

Maybe I put too much emphasis on appearance alone, but I don't think any of those kids look like the type who would intentionally harm someone.  I saw the photos of them trying to look badass (like gangsters), but lots of kids do that stuff.

I'm leaning more toward the idea that, as one of them reportedly said, "something bad" happened to Natalee - probably while they were with her. I don't know what it could be.  Maybe she overdosed on something, maybe she fell into the sea accidentally (or got swept away while swimming).

I think those kids are just too scared to tell the Aruban authorities the truth because they fear that they'll be blamed for what happened.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2005, 06:58:44 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
I'm sorry...I'm about 13 pages behind.  My husband just told me that Natalee was in the Van Der Sloot home that last nite, per the meeting arranged with Greta Van Sustern and the VDS parents.  Does everybody already know about this?  [probably old news by now...]  I can't f'ing belive it!!!

We've been discussing this rumor too.

And the details of this, assuming it's true, is that she was at the VDS home at 3a?  WHen did she leave?  And with whom? ANd how did she get there - via Deepak mobile?
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2005, 06:59:17 PM »

da wench wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I think a mother's intuition is right on. Beth Twitty has met these people in person and if she thinks they are lying, I think they are lying

No offense but I can also imagine that thru grieve and anger your view can be sometimes different. But on the otherhand I think you are right that a mothers intuition is rarely wrong.
two cases that I have seen recently....one...a little boy near here went missing..the mother said on tv that she just knew her son was dead...some time later, he was found dead

another case is the boyscout...his mother said on tv that she knew he was alive....he was found today alive

I know that these are only 2 cases..but there are so many more...
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2005, 06:59:44 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am07jun05.pdf
(top coulumn on page 1, right hand side with green background)

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

indeed both had alibis, in fact their employment contracts were over.

And if the alibis of these two checked out, then this report MUST be false. It seems we have a wide-spread and deliberate misinformation campaign going on here. We have DiarioAruba "car chase story," and the Panty Boy story, and the TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria, and now this AM Digital story that the two security guards alibis did NOT check out. Hmm.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2005, 07:00:18 PM »

Rob...sorry to hear about your friend...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2005, 07:01:39 PM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Rob...sorry to hear about your friend...

thanks i apprciate it.....chad was an awesome person....excellent artist, and great sense of humor...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2005, 07:02:03 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
I'm sorry...I'm about 13 pages behind.  My husband just told me that Natalee was in the Van Der Sloot home that last nite, per the meeting arranged with Greta Van Sustern and the VDS parents.  Does everybody already know about this?  [probably old news by now...]  I can't f'ing belive it!!!

We've been discussing this rumor too.

And the details of this, assuming it's true, is that she was at the VDS home at 3a?  WHen did she leave?  And with whom? ANd how did she get there - via Deepak mobile?

Annie - Beth was supposedly there with Greta VanSustren,,,NOT Natelee

think positive
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2005, 07:02:06 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
sorry about your loss Rob.

i just want it resolved....

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05125/499201.stm

thanks for your compassion

OMG! Shocked I bet you do, how horrible for all of those who loved him
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2005, 07:02:18 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"

We have DiarioAruba "car chase story," and the Panty Boy story, and the TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria, and now this AM Digital story that the two security guards alibis did NOT check out. Hmm.

The "panty boy" story????  What the hell is that?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2005, 07:03:19 PM »

thats why i get so involved when i hear someone is missing... chad was missing for like a week. and it was hell to get info when i was in aruba...he was found under 20 bags of concrete....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2005, 07:03:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Special K = ?
Ketamine?

Animal tranq used by vets. Can be cooked and ingested (snorted mostly, I think).  No personal knowledge - James St. James "Disco Bloodbath" and Owen's "Clubland" books about NYC's Michael Alig.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2005, 07:04:03 PM »

So Mr. VDS picked up Joran and Natalee at MCD's after they were "left"?
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2005, 07:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "tuberide"
anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am07jun05.pdf
(top coulumn on page 1, right hand side with green background)

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

indeed both had alibis, in fact their employment contracts were over.

And if the alibis of these two checked out, then this report MUST be false. It seems we have a wide-spread and deliberate misinformation campaign going on here. We have DiarioAruba "car chase story," and the Panty Boy story, and the TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria, and now this AM Digital story that the two security guards alibis did NOT check out. Hmm.

thanks PROfessor, i was questioning the details of their alibis because of this reported video footage of them....anyone have link or details of mickey john and friends alibis?

think positive
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2005, 07:04:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
thats why i get so involved when i hear someone is missing... chad was missing for like a week. and it was hell to get info when i was in aruba...he was found under 20 bags of concrete....

Not much of a vacation for you...How horrible!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2005, 07:05:16 PM »

TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria

?!? I missed that one. Is this something that emerged subsequent to application of hot and cold rooms and cream and electrodes?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2005, 07:05:22 PM »

waitingtoknow wrote:

two cases that I have seen recently....one...a little boy near here went missing..the mother said on tv that she just knew her son was dead...some time later, he was found dead

another case is the boyscout...his mother said on tv that she knew he was alive....he was found today alive

I agree on that I know b/c my mother seems to know always what I`m up to.  But just as I say thru grieve and anger your vision also can be sometimes a little blurry. That does not mean that I think that that`s the case with natalee`s mom .

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2005, 07:05:33 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
da wench wrote:

I know I keep bringing up this girl, but Elizabeth Smart's family never gave up hope finding her alive either.  They kept saying they felt in their hearts she was alive...and lo and behold....

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2005, 07:06:05 PM »

This just in: All Comedy Radio in Arizona- 1480 AM - had a "special" today on the Aruba case. They reported that Gary Condit has NOT yet been questioned, but that as soon as Ted Kennedy sobers up, they'll ask him about nh (and several other missing girls).

Just emailed the authorities in Aruba with my suggestion that detainees be transferred to Gitmo. [That'll make 'em talk].

I've seen all sorts of stories here; insider chat, bracelet-sale promos, teary-eyed ribbon people cyber-hugging each other, etc, especially during slow news cycles. Will continue to call 'em like I see 'em, tho ( entitled to my opinion-- and, yeah, it's too bad I have to keep repeating that ).

And in resp to one post; No, we are NOT all here for the same reason. Some for news reporting, some to ask questions, ... as many reasons as posters perhaps. That's real diversity, my friend.  ( As opposed to fake PC diversity which abhors true difference of opinion ). Many types of people here, contradictory opinions, numerous ways of talking/writing/thinking, varied news sources, you-name-it.

More breaking news: There's a girl over at The Onion site who is selling Natalee Holloway STATUES for a hundred-buck a pop. Not sure if it's serious or not, but my dashboard could sure use some sprucing up!

May G-d bless the beasts and the children.

-MC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.