March 28, 2024, 09:13:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379394 times)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2005, 07:06:21 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
So Mr. VDS picked up Joran and Natalee at MCD's after they were "left"?

rumor..........rumor that daddy sloot picked up joran at mickeedee's at 3 am
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2005, 07:06:31 PM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Quote from: "Rob"
thats why i get so involved when i hear someone is missing... chad was missing for like a week. and it was hell to get info when i was in aruba...he was found under 20 bags of concrete....

Not much of a vacation for you...How horrible!

if im asked to help, i ll help.. i will be in aruba jun25 and if they ask for help i will help.. i just dont want to get in anybodys way...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2005, 07:06:39 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am07jun05.pdf
(top coulumn on page 1, right hand side with green background)

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

indeed both had alibis, in fact their employment contracts were over.

And if the alibis of these two checked out, then this report MUST be false. It seems we have a wide-spread and deliberate misinformation campaign going on here. We have DiarioAruba "car chase story," and the Panty Boy story, and the TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria, and now this AM Digital story that the two security guards alibis did NOT check out. Hmm.

thanks PROfessor, i was questioning the details of their alibis because of this reported video footage of them....anyone have link or details of mickey john and friends alibis?

Perhaps their alibis checked out, but not in the manner we presumed.
i.e. they were at the HI, but not at a time possible for Natalee to have been there.  After all, now we know that she never came back to that spot.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2005, 07:07:00 PM »

TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria

Again??

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2005, 07:07:08 PM »

anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

And if the alibis of these two checked out, then this report MUST be false. It seems we have a wide-spread and deliberate misinformation campaign going on here. We have DiarioAruba "car chase story," and the Panty Boy story, and the TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria, and now this AM Digital story that the two security guards alibis did NOT check out. Hmm.

thanks PROfessor, i was questioning the details of their alibis because of this reported video footage of them....anyone have link or details of mickey john and friends alibis?

Look at the date. They were released on the night of the 13/14.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2005, 07:08:16 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
This just in: All Comedy Radio in Arizona- 1480 AM - had a "special" today on the Aruba case. They reported that Gary Condit has NOT yet been questioned, but that as soon as Ted Kennedy sobers up, they'll ask him about nh (and several other missing girls).

Just emailed the authorities in Aruba with my suggestion that detainees be transferred to Gitmo. [That'll make 'em talk].

I've seen all sorts of stories here; insider chat, bracelet-sale promos, teary-eyed ribbon people cyber-hugging each other, etc, especially during slow news cycles. Will continue to call 'em like I see 'em, tho ( entitled to my opinion-- and, yeah, it's too bad I have to keep repeating that ).

And in resp to one post; No, we are NOT all here for the same reason. Some for news reporting, some to ask questions, ... as many reasons as posters perhaps. That's real diversity, my friend.  ( As opposed to fake PC diversity which abhors true difference of opinion ). Many types of people here, contradictory opinions, numerous ways of talking/writing/thinking, varied news sources, you-name-it.

More breaking news: There's a girl over at The Onion site who is selling Natalee Holloway STATUES for a hundred-buck a pop. Not sure if it's serious or not, but my dashboard could sure use some sprucing up!

May G-d bless the beasts and the children.

-MC

why do i get the impression you write for the onion...?

+++

cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2005, 07:08:21 PM »

regarding polygraphs

even if they are not admissible as evidence and I believe they are not admissible as evidence in some of the US states, they are still investigative tools to eliminate suspects........
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2005, 07:08:38 PM »

OK-to answer the Extasy ?'s

1. Mixing the drug with alcohol is a NO NO--it makes u super sick-like vomitting sick

2.  If u r in clubs or know someone on X they will drink plenty of water-u see them carrying water bottles around versus alcohol

3.  They are very hyper--walking around, talking-can not sit still.  Will chew on something

4.  Overall--this drug messes with your nervous system--they act very paranoid and hyper

Hope this helps.  I knew people who tried this before and found out after my cousins murder ("mob style") he was dealing and using Sad

FYI--just heard on Fox:

The judge will not even listen to the Holloway families attorney they hired in Aruba until the suspects are formally charged where right now they are formally accused.

Also, JVDS father they said is only a "civil worker" (not sure if that is exact-I know CIVIL is righ)--not a judge or any kind of high status person

Jennifer
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2005, 07:08:47 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

?!? I missed that one. Is this something that emerged subsequent to application of hot and cold rooms and cream and electrodes?

Nope this one came out yesterday.
watchingclosely
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2005, 07:09:44 PM »

Wow!  I cannot keep up with this site.  I was posting under this name on hcgtv.com and while i cannot read all of your posts, i haven't seen anything to dissuade me from the conclusions i reach having been to Aruba on business several times, to that bar even more times, most recently about two weeks before this incident arose.  It would take me forever to figure out how to lift my conclusions from the other cite and post them here---maybe someone more savvy can do it, but i do think JVDS did it, maybe by accident and/or drug overdose, is used to getting his way and thinks the law does not apply.  I think daddy VDS helped intially at least buy some time to clean up evidence, nail down story, etc.  I do think Natalee is unfortunately sleeping with the fishes, either tied down or shark bait.  I think the sex slave trade stuff is BS in this instance.  What we have here is a punk that thinks he knows everything, is entitled, a sociopath, etc, etc.  Sorry if all i say is old news, but like i said i cannot keep up with this site---it moves too fast.  This case tugs at me having just been there and watching the sharks at work at C&C's in person!  Thanks.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2005, 07:09:48 PM »

Maybe I am behind...

CNN is reporting that Mrs. Twitty was invited into the Sloot house while passing out prayer slips.  No confirmation on the conversation, but they said she (BT) did look calm when she left.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2005, 07:10:10 PM »

Rob--so sorry to hear--I can definately sympathize with u..

Jennifer
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2005, 07:11:45 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"
first of all, i know for a fact that there is an xtacy problem, so dont tell me that there is no one collecting the money. free xtacy.hahahahaha.. youre not paying attention....

Hey Rob, youre okay. AND they answer your posts/questions.
Ive tried getting a rise about the sudden serious crime wave on crime free Aruba for days.
Maybe you could ask if there was ever any followups on the person being drug off  ( didnt seem willingly)the beach at approx 3am
 that night.
Hang in there !!

i heard about it but just not too much, i m kinda in the dark on that one.. i know of the supposed incident, but not much more....

Wasnt Jorans latest story he left her asleep on the beach ?? ( Jerk if he did or maybe he picked up on that report and used it. He left her, two others seen dragging her off )
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2005, 07:12:37 PM »

first of all, i know for a fact that there is an xtacy problem, so dont tell me that there is no one collecting the money. free xtacy.hahahahaha.. youre not paying attention....

Hey Rob, youre okay. AND they answer your posts/questions.
Ive tried getting a rise about the sudden serious crime wave on crime free Aruba for days.
Maybe you could ask if there was ever any followups on the person being drug off  ( didnt seem willingly)the beach at approx 3am
 that night.
Hang in there !!

i heard about it but just not too much, i m kinda in the dark on that one.. i know of the supposed incident, but not much more....

Wasnt Jorans latest story he left her asleep on the beach ?? ( Jerk if he did or maybe he picked up on that report and used it. He left her, two others seen dragging her off )

stories are changing hourly now....

+++

clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2005, 07:14:11 PM »

FYI, Alan Colmes is also LIVE in Aruba tonight, so watch Hannity & Colmes at 9pm Eastern as well on Fox
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2005, 07:15:44 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"

Again??

From before:

DT  Location: Mississippi  Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:10 pm  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
americaninaruba wrote:
apparently some on sent infromation to TOP95 saying that a black man ,25years old, checked in to a hotel inNigeria with a girl undr the name of Natalee Holloway...we dont know if this is true its just a message that was sent to him thourgh the internet.....(doy ou think its possible?) OHMY!

Nigeria, don't think that it is possible.

Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2005, 07:15:46 PM »

And don't forget the supposed rumor "on the street" that the Holloways were defensive about taking a polygraphic examination. First, how would anyone on the street have access to the Holloways, and Second, why on earth would the Holloways be defensive about a polygraph? I would think they would welcome the introduction of polygraphic technology into this investigation. It just didn't add up.
Nicole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2005, 07:16:50 PM »

She can't be in Nigeria or anywhere else. She left her passport in her room.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2005, 07:17:13 PM »

Quote from: "watchingclosely"
Wow!  I cannot keep up with this site.  I was posting under this name on hcgtv.com and while i cannot read all of your posts, i haven't seen anything to dissuade me from the conclusions i reach having been to Aruba on business several times, to that bar even more times, most recently about two weeks before this incident arose.  It would take me forever to figure out how to lift my conclusions from the other cite and post them here---maybe someone more savvy can do it, but i do think JVDS did it, maybe by accident and/or drug overdose, is used to getting his way and thinks the law does not apply.  I think daddy VDS helped intially at least buy some time to clean up evidence, nail down story, etc.  I do think Natalee is unfortunately sleeping with the fishes, either tied down or shark bait.  I think the sex slave trade stuff is BS in this instance.  What we have here is a punk that thinks he knows everything, is entitled, a sociopath, etc, etc.  Sorry if all i say is old news, but like i said i cannot keep up with this site---it moves too fast.  This case tugs at me having just been there and watching the sharks at work at C&C's in person!  Thanks.
Welcome to Monkeyland...I appreciate your post...don't agree with it all...but thanks for posting it.  (I think she is alive)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2005, 07:17:52 PM »

Wasn`t there a rumour in the beginning that ; When the boys supposedly brought natalee to the HI they said; ' Natalee didn`t want any help with walking to the hotel b/c she could manage on her own'?

What if the story is true that they went to the beach and natalee had enough of the guys or joran she said; ' leave me alone' I don`t want to come with you anymore? And then joran or the brothers finally leave her alone? And then something happens to her afterwards?

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.