March 28, 2024, 07:15:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379469 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2005, 07:25:26 PM »

LOL. I got tired of not being able to "see" you. I thought I would put my eye in the forum for 24/7 updates!  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2005, 07:25:32 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
da wench wrote:
Okay, so what does THAT say??????

i have no idea.....but it made evryone shut up..hahahahahahaahaha

Tooo Funny!!!!!!!

It said PLEASE don't watch Jennifer Wilbanks or buy her book..
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2005, 07:25:43 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Just watched MSNBC news brief and they said there is now polygraph equipment on the island and if all parties agree, they may use it. Maybe this is old news -- apologies if it is. Gotta get back to work. <eom>

The FBI and polygraphs go hand in hand. From what I've read in news reports from Aruba with Aruban legal types, polygraphs are illegal. If the judge in the case finds out a polygraph was used then the case gets thrown out of court. Shocked

From http://www.riehlworldview.com/

Update
A source on the island tells me that he has confirmed that Joran was seen having a cream and wires attached to him in his location at the jail this evening and his interrogation continues while the two Kalpoe brothers have been taken to the prison, as has been previously reported.

This may well be true if the VdS' let Greta & BHT in for a 90 min chat. If the kid took a polygraph (and I'm making an assumption that since polys aren't used in the Dutch system, that the kid may not know they can be circumvented), it may have shown he's telling all he knows????????

I took a polygraph exam before, and there were no "cream or wires" Wink

yeah, that's what I thought to; it really is a setup used for a straight electrocardiogram...the boy having heart palpitations from the questioning going on  before leaving for the lux KIA prison
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2005, 07:25:50 PM »

CNN reported earlier that the reason Croes was in custody was that he corroborated the original story, saying he saw Natalee being dropped off at the H.I. Maybe that's all the further his involvement goes. So either he was telling the truth, or one of the trio (Deepak probably) put him up to it.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2005, 07:26:10 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
LOL. I got tired of not being able to "see" you. I thought I would put my eye in the forum for 24/7 updates!  Very Happy

please get rid of it, it's disturbing

think positive
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2005, 07:26:53 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "amillerwvu"
thats why i get so involved when i hear someone is missing... chad was missing for like a week. and it was hell to get info when i was in aruba...he was found under 20 bags of concrete....

Not much of a vacation for you...How horrible!

if im asked to help, i ll help.. i will be in aruba jun25 and if they ask for help i will help.. i just dont want to get in anybodys way...

Rob, will you be able to report to us from Aruba on your observations? You could use the Cyberzone internet café...

I am so sorry, Rob. Let's make sure it doesn't happen again.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2005, 07:27:23 PM »

LOL--I think I need to add another head in here..with all these details--the one attached to me HURTS!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2005, 07:27:25 PM »

If we start to see it close, do you want us to wake you up??   Laughing
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2005, 07:27:39 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"

yet yours is so lovely, huh?  Confused

LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2005, 07:27:50 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
y
the plot does thicken, my own new theory is that either the Kalpoes in fact dropped N & J at his bachelor pad in the first place or they were telling the truth that they dropped them off at the Marriott and somehow N & J end up at the bachelor pad

Yes, this makes sense because it's the exact opposite of their stories and the last place they'd want to say she was.  

but then where does Croes come in, disposal of the body later, or could it be as simple as Joran called Croes and says if anyone asks, because maybe Croes was at the C & C that night, we dropped that American chick off at the Holiday Inn and then he got the Kalpoes on side to lie for him too

If a person has just committed a crime or is in a seriously bad situation, he doesn't let someone new in on it - unless he has to, imo.  So Croes had a purpose beyond a simple alibi or even advice on a drug to counteract (assuming drugs involved).  Otherwise, you wouldn't drag in a friend of a friend.

maybe he said to the Kalpoes, I didn't kill that girl but I'll get blamed for it or worse he said we'll all get blamed for it or ooh, what if he said, if you don't lie for me, I'll say you guys did it, and look, when the brothers changed their story implicating Joran didn't Joran change his story implicating the Kalpoes???????

well, all that makes great sense, but I sincerely believe that if either of the boys weren't heavily involved one or both would have spilled every bit of what they knew about Joran by now.
Bill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2005, 07:27:56 PM »

Chat Room Addiction???
"It seems misleading to characterize behaviors as 'addictions' on the basis that people say they do too much of them," says Sara Kiesler, PhD, a researcher at Carnegie Mellon University and co-author of one of the only controlled studies on Internet usage, published in the September 1998 American Psychologist.  "No research has yet established that there is a disorder of Internet addiction that is separable from problems such as loneliness or problem gambling, or that a passion for using the Internet is long-lasting."

What a relief!
 Wink
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2005, 07:28:33 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
yeah I guess volunteering to go to Aruba is tough for those cable hosts, though Greta is clearly not a sun person, the list for Baghdad looks empty though.....

if martin doesn't write for onion or scrabbleface he should, LOL

the plot does thicken, my own new theory is that either the Kalpoes in fact dropped N & J at his bachelor pad in the first place or they were telling the truth that they dropped them off at the Marriott and somehow N & J end up at the bachelor pad

but then where does Croes come in, disposal of the body later, or could it be as simple as Joran called Croes and says if anyone asks, because maybe Croes was at the C & C that night, we dropped that American chick off at the Holiday Inn and then he got the Kalpoes on side to lie for him too

maybe he said to the Kalpoes, I didn't kill that girl but I'll get blamed for it or worse he said we'll all get blamed for it or ooh, what if he said, if you don't lie for me, I'll say you guys did it, and look, when the brothers changed their story implicating Joran didn't Joran change his story implicating the Kalpoes???????

hmmmm

on riehl world they are reporting that Joran is being interrogated non stop today, gotta be careful though, confessions have been thrown out in cases where people have been interrogated for several hours without a break.....

The family isn't looking for justice...they are looking for their daughter.  I wouldn't mind if he was interrogated 24hrs if he resulted in finding Natalee.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2005, 07:28:56 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"

If we start to see it close, do you want us to wake you up??   Laughing

I think it is stuck open like that, Rose...seriously...my contacts are glued to my eyes

cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2005, 07:29:50 PM »

if he was rehearsed it was because the cops likely went over his story several times and that was his official statement he had to make with the police, they say he and Deepak had to sign a statement about their conversation which is when Deepak apologized to Johns for getting him in trouble

come on the guy is a security guard, not a politician, he's been in jail for what seems like no good reason, he has American media falling over themselves to talk to him, he is likely nervous, you'd be, you forget they have big bright spotlights shining in your eyes and frankly his lawyer looked just as uncomfortable on camera

she is not Nancy Grace, she's likely never been on camera, certainly not international TV
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2005, 07:29:56 PM »

I like it  Cool

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2005, 07:30:08 PM »

Do we really know these "Statements" or "confessions" that keep coming out are 100% reliable regarding any of the 3/4 saying them?

Kind of curious because if they can't share facts about the case for legal reasons then how do we know what has been used as a story?

Just a thought to make you go hmmm  Laughing
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2005, 07:30:33 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
if ms twitty is correct and natalee was at jvds house, then that narrows the time line to only 2 hours when natalee was unaccounted for....

When did Beth HT say Nat was at JvdS' house?

Say what?   Make that 3 weeks and 2 hours and I'm with ya
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2005, 07:31:09 PM »

yet yours is so lovely, huh?  Confused

happy?

think positive
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2005, 07:31:10 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "HannieC"
Wasn`t there a rumour in the beginning that ; When the boys supposedly brought natalee to the HI they said; ' Natalee didn`t want any help with walking to the hotel b/c she could manage on her own'?

What if the story is true that they went to the beach and natalee had enough of the guys or joran she said; ' leave me alone' I don`t want to come with you anymore? And then joran or the brothers finally leave her alone? And then something happens to her afterwards?

That story would be fine if the boys weren't lying from the beginning.  They lied because they fear the truth.

It has yet to be proven that they are lying. Since by Dutch Law the Investigators cannot release information, all the alleged story changes are rumor/hearsay.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: June 21, 2005, 07:31:15 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Do we really know these "Statements" or "confessions" that keep coming out are 100% reliable regarding any of the 3/4 saying them?

Kind of curious because if they can't share facts about the case for legal reasons then how do we know what has been used as a story?

Just a thought to make you go hmmm  Laughing

BINGO!!!! :::ding ding ding::::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.