March 28, 2024, 11:38:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379410 times)
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2005, 07:31:30 PM »

gotta be careful though, confessions have been thrown out

"strong" interrogations involving "electroshock therapy" are seldom helpful in obtaining information. However, if information regarding these strong techniques is titrated to a target population, it can affect behavior within that population.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2005, 07:31:51 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "tuberide"
LOL. I got tired of not being able to "see" you. I thought I would put my eye in the forum for 24/7 updates!  Very Happy

please get rid of it, it's disturbing

yet yours is so lovely, huh?  Confused

You guys are hilarious  Laughing .  Fox News Natalee update!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2005, 07:31:57 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "cancon"
yeah I guess volunteering to go to Aruba is tough for those cable hosts, though Greta is clearly not a sun person, the list for Baghdad looks empty though.....

if martin doesn't write for onion or scrabbleface he should, LOL

the plot does thicken, my own new theory is that either the Kalpoes in fact dropped N & J at his bachelor pad in the first place or they were telling the truth that they dropped them off at the Marriott and somehow N & J end up at the bachelor pad

but then where does Croes come in, disposal of the body later, or could it be as simple as Joran called Croes and says if anyone asks, because maybe Croes was at the C & C that night, we dropped that American chick off at the Holiday Inn and then he got the Kalpoes on side to lie for him too

maybe he said to the Kalpoes, I didn't kill that girl but I'll get blamed for it or worse he said we'll all get blamed for it or ooh, what if he said, if you don't lie for me, I'll say you guys did it, and look, when the brothers changed their story implicating Joran didn't Joran change his story implicating the Kalpoes???????

hmmmm

on riehl world they are reporting that Joran is being interrogated non stop today, gotta be careful though, confessions have been thrown out in cases where people have been interrogated for several hours without a break.....

The family isn't looking for justice...they are looking for their daughter.  I wouldn't mind if he was interrogated 24hrs if he resulted in finding Natalee.

Well, I would believe that to be a huge human rights if not legal violation.

To be fair, if he was my son, I would have a problem with it since he is a minor.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2005, 07:32:32 PM »

From recent wire article:

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/local/11949664.htm

" ...[Beau] Barron [NH classmate on trip] said people who went on the trip aren't publicly discussing details of what happened in Aruba at the request of Holloway's family, which fears the publicity could hamper the investigation."
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2005, 07:32:57 PM »

Tube...seriously! Don't you shave????

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: June 21, 2005, 07:35:07 PM »

I haven't heard any such case being thrown because of too much questioning, but then, I am not a lawyer.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2005, 07:35:21 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Do we really know these "Statements" or "confessions" that keep coming out are 100% reliable regarding any of the 3/4 saying them?

Kind of curious because if they can't share facts about the case for legal reasons then how do we know what has been used as a story?

Just a thought to make you go hmmm  Laughing

Thank you
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2005, 07:36:26 PM »

I still think maybe all of the group should have been interrogated as well since we have reports of scuffles possibly over Natalee, how do we know one of the Mountainbrook boys wasn't involved somehow

again put this into perspective, if this had happened in Alabama you know each of those kids would have been intensely questioned

do we know if this was done by the FBI or Alabama law enforcement

still I think if I were the Aruban police, I would have made that group stay until I had a chance to interview everyone
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2005, 07:36:41 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
From recent wire article:

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/local/11949664.htm

" ...[Beau] Barron [NH classmate on trip] said people who went on the trip aren't publicly discussing details of what happened in Aruba at the request of Holloway's family, which fears the publicity could hamper the investigation."

Goon Squad great find
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2005, 07:36:49 PM »

Do we really know these "Statements" or "confessions" that keep coming out are 100% reliable regarding any of the 3/4 saying them?

Kind of curious because if they can't share facts about the case for legal reasons then how do we know what has been used as a story?

Just a thought to make you go hmmm  Laughing

BINGO!!!! :::ding ding ding::::

Honestly! lol All we can do is work with who was arrested and what we know which isn't much.

Let's go over the facts.. the only facts we know...

Joran - was at CnC with Natalee, had known Natalee about two days

Satish - was with brother, whereabouts before picking up Joran and Natalee at CnC is unknown. Reportedly was a passenger in his brothers car.

Deepak - was with brother, whereabouts before picking up Joran and Natalee at CnC is unknown. Reportedly owns the "silver/grey" honda and was driving.

Deepak and Satish were not seen at CnC. They have each other "coincidentally" as alibis regardless of what stories or rumors come about.

They drove up and Joran and Natalee were in their car around 1:30am.

What ever happened after that is speculation, rumor or "stories" other than the fact we have two freed guards, Joran, Deepak, Satish and Steve in custody with hidden hints from BH that more arrests will come.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2005, 07:37:26 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "HannieC"
Wasn`t there a rumour in the beginning that ; When the boys supposedly brought natalee to the HI they said; ' Natalee didn`t want any help with walking to the hotel b/c she could manage on her own'?

What if the story is true that they went to the beach and natalee had enough of the guys or joran she said; ' leave me alone' I don`t want to come with you anymore? And then joran or the brothers finally leave her alone? And then something happens to her afterwards?

That story would be fine if the boys weren't lying from the beginning.  They lied because they fear the truth.

It has yet to be proven that they are lying. Since by Dutch Law the Investigators cannot release information, all the alleged story changes are rumor/hearsay.

You make a good point my mole friend, but the first story about dropping Natalee off at the HI was later contradicted by the released security gaurd.  Thus making it a changed story, hence my determination that they are lying.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2005, 07:38:59 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
right Rob, like special K...........ketamine

The vet gave only 2.5 ccs of Ketamine and valium  to my African Serval and she was out for a day and a half..and she is 40#..so if a person took a large amout of Ketamine..they could and probably would pass out..and have very shallow breathing. Plus alcohol increases the effect of so many drugs.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2005, 07:39:18 PM »

Have they been showing any of the conversation between Beth H. and the VDSs yet or are they saving it for later?
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2005, 07:39:24 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
gotta be careful though, confessions have been thrown out

"strong" interrogations involving "electroshock therapy" are seldom helpful in obtaining information. However, if information regarding these strong techniques is titrated to a target population, it can affect behavior within that population.

I think they were giving him an EKG - his heart was probably racing, maybe he was hyperventilating and said he couldn't breathe. Of course, anxiety would be there if he were guilty or innocent, after all he is only 17 and this is a horrible experience for anyone to go through.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2005, 07:39:26 PM »

right Rob, like special K...........ketamine

The vet gave only 2.5 ccs of Ketamine and valium  to my African Serval and she was out for a day and a half..and she is 40#..so if a person took a large amout of Ketamine..they could and probably would pass out..and have very shallow breathing. Plus alcohol increases the effect of so many drugs.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2005, 07:40:07 PM »

Pretty much fits the theory I subscribe to. Only Croes is the dealer (that's his connection) Deepak slipped the rufie in Natalees drink. Natalee died from the drugs. Shocked

that is kind of the lines I am thinking Inspector, I just haven't jumped into the drug lord involvement yet.

What do you think about Natalee's mom saying Natalee was at Joran's house 3 am?

Been away read back and stopped here to share my thoughts on this...
greta has prob come and gone during my h&p expedition but here is my take on it:  

maybe they were both really f'd up in jorans apartment and all 3 had already had sex with her when that craxy lorenzo guy came over to pick up or drop some x off...he wanted his share too...joran said no and the guy pulled out a gun and took off with her...the 3 had no idea what to do and split up maybe even ...at 630 am joran calls from sta lucia  cuz he is majorly screwed if she is not on that plane...said they thought she'd turn up at a crackhouse  and at the time they probably/maybe believed that.
scared they agreed to the lighthouse lie.   they figured they had time-at least 48 hours right??  bam!!! Exclamation  Exclamation Twittys at the doorstop...they did not know where joran was but tried to cover his ass...scene between parents..maybe they wouln't let the Twittys in to joans apt/whatever/being less than helpful...

Natalies disappearance was major so fast the lorenzo guy freaked out...somehow he is hooked into croes...she has a nightmare ordeal in lorenzoes basement and is so hysterical she can't be let go...she turned into a hot potato and was too screwed up and had along the way seen too much in being moved around..it is a small island..maybe she was being held in the beheaded guys house when his killer(s) showed up...they were maybe supposed to kill her too but they thought they had enough connections to get paid for the kill as well as sell the girl to someone they knew....Natalee was moved around..with increasingly dire consequence and international scrunity/media...From the beginning to now lots of other people have become involved to some degree...We continue tohope and pray that she is still alive.

What else is known about Lorenzo except that he is crazy???
Is he somehow related to vds?? Did daddy try even initially  (mc D.'s
near Loerenzoes maybe?) to cover one son and then shameful of it's nasty turn and international profile, nevermind at what consequence to
Natalee by the time he really knew the whole deal...by then it was too late and even he could not get her back..perhaps he did leave the country to get something (X)??$$$$??? and when he got back things were worse and his hands /politically/were tied...then someone was decapitated...

What is the story with Lorenzo?

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2005, 07:40:10 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
Have they been showing any of the conversation between Beth H. and the VDSs yet or are they saving it for later?

you won't see their conversation. no cameras allowed. Only Greta's "account" on her show

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2005, 07:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
yeah I guess volunteering to go to Aruba is tough for those cable hosts, though Greta is clearly not a sun person, the list for Baghdad looks empty though.....

if martin doesn't write for onion or scrabbleface he should, LOL

the plot does thicken, my own new theory is that either the Kalpoes in fact dropped N & J at his bachelor pad in the first place or they were telling the truth that they dropped them off at the Marriott and somehow N & J end up at the bachelor pad

but then where does Croes come in, disposal of the body later, or could it be as simple as Joran called Croes and says if anyone asks, because maybe Croes was at the C & C that night, we dropped that American chick off at the Holiday Inn and then he got the Kalpoes on side to lie for him too

maybe he said to the Kalpoes, I didn't kill that girl but I'll get blamed for it or worse he said we'll all get blamed for it or ooh, what if he said, if you don't lie for me, I'll say you guys did it, and look, when the brothers changed their story implicating Joran didn't Joran change his story implicating the Kalpoes???????

hmmmm

on riehl world they are reporting that Joran is being interrogated non stop today, gotta be careful though, confessions have been thrown out in cases where people have been interrogated for several hours without a break.....

The family isn't looking for justice...they are looking for their daughter.  I wouldn't mind if he was interrogated 24hrs if he resulted in finding Natalee.

Well, I would believe that to be a huge human rights if not legal violation.

To be fair, if he was my son, I would have a problem with it since he is a minor.

I can honestly say that if he was my son.  I would have kicked his ass for not being up-front and respecting the mother of a young lady he was courting.
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2005, 07:42:24 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"

you won't see their conversation. no cameras allowed. Only Greta's "account" on her show

Have they said anything about it during the news today.  Any details?  Thanks.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2005, 07:42:35 PM »

The family isn't looking for justice...they are looking for their daughter. I wouldn't mind if he was interrogated 24hrs if he resulted in finding Natalee.

I was thinking that just this morning.  If I were Natalee's parents, I wouldn't care about the Aruban's "case" against anyone, I would do whatever it takes to get those boys to tell WHERE NATALEE IS.

You are so right, for the family it isn't about the investigation, it isn't about the "legal" ramifications, it isn't about the "case"... it's about finding their missing daughter.

It's too bad that it doesn't appear to be about "finding Natalee" to those investigating.    I really can't believe that after all this time, they don't know exactly what happened and if that's true, why haven't Natalee's parents been told where Natalee is?

There should be only one goal, FIND NATALEE.   If the investigators have information that can help the family find Natalee, they should TELL (to heck with any court case).

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.