March 28, 2024, 05:10:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379454 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2005, 07:42:50 PM »

Ok I am not trying to sound cold, but this will come out that way.

What in the world does Greta, Beth and the VDS say to each other for 90 mins.

Question 1: Where is my daughter?
Question 2: Looks a lot like question 1.

What can the VDS say back that doesn't let the world know something is up?

90 Mins. thats longer than some feature films. More time than the clock in football or basketball.

A lifetime Natalee's lifetime. I couldn't spend 90 mins in there if I knew they were lying.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2005, 07:43:32 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
if ms twitty is correct and natalee was at jvds house, then that narrows the time line to only 2 hours when natalee was unaccounted for....

Wonder how Beth H-T knows Natalee was at Jorans at 3am???

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2005, 07:43:38 PM »

Okay, we do know what the original statement was as it was made before this was really a criminal investigation, it pointed the finger at 2 security guards and they were arrested based on that story which was told before any of the boys were in custody and before there was such a "hush hush" on information.  The 2nd story came from Mickey John.  Did he have motivation to tell that story?  Yes.  Did he provide enough details about no only the story but also how police handled it (having he and Deepak sign documents...) to make me believe that he was telling the truth?  Well, I personally find Mickey believable.  That is ONLY my opinion.  So, I think that there have been two versions of the story out now that I think really have been told by the boys.  Anything else after that is just hearsay and speculation, but those first two IN MY MIND seem to have really been told.  Not that I believe either one of them, but I believe those are different versions told by the suspects.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2005, 07:43:40 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "sarah"
Have they been showing any of the conversation between Beth H. and the VDSs yet or are they saving it for later?

you won't see their conversation. no cameras allowed. Only Greta's "account" on her show

Have they said anything about it during the news today.  Any details?  Thanks.

Sarah, just that Greta was able to get details from both moms (whatever that means)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2005, 07:43:45 PM »

Good coverage at this site, tho I only recently tripped over it:
http://conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=36&contentid=2285&page=2

Here's a juicy excerpt for those who don't want to chase links:
===From Conspiracy Planet===
The presence of numerous unregulated and unrestricted "gypsy boats" sailing in and out of Aruba and Curacao’s ports to market produce and "other commodities" from the South American mainland [some 19 miles to Colombia and 35 miles to Venezuela] provides the means to abduct women--even as high-speed Colombian cigarette boat drug-runners also ply Caribbean island waters and seaports heavily frequented by American families.

It used to be different--before the age of off-shore banking with recent and curious massive assumption of U.S. debt instruments by Caribbean banking centers, international political correctness and evidence of U.S. bank-laundered narco-dollars for congressional campaigns--derived from ill-gotten gains of lawless Caribbean and South American drug factories and bordellos.

Aruba’s Carlos and Charlie’s bar linked the two missing American women

Iva Bradley, mother of Chesterfield, Virginia’s Amy Lynn Bradley- missing from the Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship off Aruba since 1998 and last seen in a house of prostitution by a U.S. Navy petty officer on the nearby island of Curacao in 1999--was interviewed Thursday by MSNBC host Dan Abrams.

"We came to find out that the same bar [Aruba’s Carlos and Charlie’s] that they [three men on her ship] wanted to take Amy to was the same bar as Natalee Holloway was in." [MSNBC, 6-9-2005]

Curiously, the Bradley-Holloway link is seldom mentioned, save for the Abrams Report and a CNN report at 5:45 pm Eastern on Friday which quoted the Bradley family as believing their daughter Amy is "being held in servitude" somewhere in the Caribbean.
===end story===

To Cancon; thx for compliment. If you can hook me up at either publication, lemme know. Tax accounting/auditing is getting pretty boring. Also doing stand-up on the side, which is like community service, the money's so great, as everyone knows.

-Martin C
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2005, 07:43:49 PM »

Saw this on Fox.com after listening to an update on Fox:

Go "On the Record" weeknights at 10 p.m. ET

Natalee Holloway's mother wants answers about what happened to her daughter and on Tuesday, she took action!

Tune in tonight for a special edition of "On the Record" live from Aruba (search) as Natalee's mother confronts the parents of Joran van der Sloot (search), one of the young men suspected in Natalee's disappearance. It's exclusive video that you won't see anywhere else!

Plus, Natalee's family members are ready to take legal action. We'll get the details from their Aruban lawyer, Vinda de Sousa.

We'll get the latest on the investigation from Jossy Mansur, managing editor of Diario, the largest paper in Aruba.

And, two of Natalee's best friends go "On the Record."

Only Greta takes you this close to the case

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jennifer
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2005, 07:43:56 PM »

if ms twitty is correct and natalee was at jvds house, then that narrows the time line to only 2 hours when natalee was unaccounted for....

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2005, 07:44:00 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
OK-to answer the Extasy ?'s

1. Mixing the drug with alcohol is a NO NO--it makes u super sick-like vomitting sick

2.  If u r in clubs or know someone on X they will drink plenty of water-u see them carrying water bottles around versus alcohol

3.  They are very hyper--walking around, talking-can not sit still.  Will chew on something

4.  Overall--this drug messes with your nervous system--they act very paranoid and hyper

Hope this helps.  I knew people who tried this before and found out after my cousins murder ("mob style") he was dealing and using Sad

FYI--just heard on Fox:

The judge will not even listen to the Holloway families attorney they hired in Aruba until the suspects are formally charged where right now they are formally accused.

Also, JVDS father they said is only a "civil worker" (not sure if that is exact-I know CIVIL is righ)--not a judge or any kind of high status person

That's why you sometimes see people with pacifiers on a lanyard around their necks...they chew the pacifier so they don't grind their teeth
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2005, 07:45:30 PM »

Does anyone else here feel as though the victim and the victims families have less rights than the suspects?  It's crazy.  The innocent is suppose to be protected.  The liars shouldn't be.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2005, 07:45:58 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
The family isn't looking for justice...they are looking for their daughter. I wouldn't mind if he was interrogated 24hrs if he resulted in finding Natalee.

I was thinking that just this morning.  If I were Natalee's parents, I wouldn't care about the Aruban's "case" against anyone, I would do whatever it takes to get those boys to tell WHERE NATALEE IS.

You are so right, for the family it isn't about the investigation, it isn't about the "legal" ramifications, it isn't about the "case"... it's about finding their missing daughter.

It's too bad that it doesn't appear to be about "finding Natalee" to those investigating.    I really can't believe that after all this time, they don't know exactly what happened and if that's true, why haven't Natalee's parents been told where Natalee is?

There should be only one goal, FIND NATALEE.   If the investigators have information that can help the family find Natalee, they should TELL (to heck with any court case).

Thank you Catriana...I think I can that just about EVERYONE here just wants Natalee home at any cost.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2005, 07:46:05 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "cancon"
yeah I guess volunteering to go to Aruba is tough for those cable hosts, though Greta is clearly not a sun person, the list for Baghdad looks empty though.....

if martin doesn't write for onion or scrabbleface he should, LOL

the plot does thicken, my own new theory is that either the Kalpoes in fact dropped N & J at his bachelor pad in the first place or they were telling the truth that they dropped them off at the Marriott and somehow N & J end up at the bachelor pad

but then where does Croes come in, disposal of the body later, or could it be as simple as Joran called Croes and says if anyone asks, because maybe Croes was at the C & C that night, we dropped that American chick off at the Holiday Inn and then he got the Kalpoes on side to lie for him too

maybe he said to the Kalpoes, I didn't kill that girl but I'll get blamed for it or worse he said we'll all get blamed for it or ooh, what if he said, if you don't lie for me, I'll say you guys did it, and look, when the brothers changed their story implicating Joran didn't Joran change his story implicating the Kalpoes???????

hmmmm

on riehl world they are reporting that Joran is being interrogated non stop today, gotta be careful though, confessions have been thrown out in cases where people have been interrogated for several hours without a break.....

The family isn't looking for justice...they are looking for their daughter.  I wouldn't mind if he was interrogated 24hrs if he resulted in finding Natalee.

Well, I would believe that to be a huge human rights if not legal violation.

To be fair, if he was my son, I would have a problem with it since he is a minor.

I can honestly say that if he was my son.  I would have kicked his ass for not being up-front and respecting the mother of a young lady he was courting.

Really and what about Deepak, Satish and Steve? WHy is everything Joran Joran Joran.
Sorry but I am tired of hearing the fingered pointed at ONE. There are four no more no less so far. And we don't know that Joran ahsn't said anything because we aren't allowed to know.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2005, 07:47:46 PM »

OK...so someone may have posted this already but are the Holloways allowed by Aruban law to petition the court to be shown all the evidence?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"

Here's a juicy excerpt for those who don't want to chase links:
===From Conspiracy Planet===
The presence of numerous unregulated and unrestricted "gypsy boats" sailing in and out of Aruba and Curacao’s ports to market produce and "other commodities" from the South American mainland [some 19 miles to Colombia and 35 miles to Venezuela] provides the means to abduct women--even as high-speed Colombian cigarette boat drug-runners also ply Caribbean island waters and seaports heavily frequented by American families.

It used to be different--before the age of off-shore banking with recent and curious massive assumption of U.S. debt instruments by Caribbean banking centers, international political correctness and evidence of U.S. bank-laundered narco-dollars for congressional campaigns--derived from ill-gotten gains of lawless Caribbean and South American drug factories and bordellos.

Aruba’s Carlos and Charlie’s bar linked the two missing American women

Iva Bradley, mother of Chesterfield, Virginia’s Amy Lynn Bradley- missing from the Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship off Aruba since 1998 and last seen in a house of prostitution by a U.S. Navy petty officer on the nearby island of Curacao in 1999--was interviewed Thursday by MSNBC host Dan Abrams.

"We came to find out that the same bar [Aruba’s Carlos and Charlie’s] that they [three men on her ship] wanted to take Amy to was the same bar as Natalee Holloway was in." [MSNBC, 6-9-2005]

Curiously, the Bradley-Holloway link is seldom mentioned, save for the Abrams Report and a CNN report at 5:45 pm Eastern on Friday which quoted the Bradley family as believing their daughter Amy is "being held in servitude" somewhere in the Caribbean.
===end story===

To Cancon; thx for compliment. If you can hook me up at either publication, lemme know. Tax accounting/auditing is getting pretty boring. Also doing stand-up on the side, which is like community service, the money's so great, as everyone knows.

-Martin C

I was living in S.F. Haight Ashbury in the '60's and early '70's and I can attest to the fact a lot of us "kids" were "well connected" in circles that we had no idea how dangerous it was or what could happen. We just thought we were sooooo cool! I probably know too much about these kinds of dealings, one of my girlfriends was a mule from Colombia and was murdered. Times have changed from then and now to be sure, it is a lot more dangerous now.....but kids still want to be "cool" That never changes. There is alot going on on these islands and other countries that are very dangerous whether linked to this particular case or not.
Not much is out of the realm that goes thru these islands.
JMHO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:02 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"

I read that site. I thought it was pretty much lame speculation and innuendo, with a few mistakes and a couple of wild leaps. Of course, given the name of the site, that's to be expected. Wink
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:18 PM »

THIS IS AS FAR AS I CAN GO RIGHT NOW. SOUNDS LIKE PROPAGANDA. IT IS ENOUGH TO GET AN IDEA. NOT PERFECT. WHAT A LANGUAGE. I THINK IT IS CLOSEST TO LADINO, THE LANGUAGE OF THE JEWS EXILED FROM SPAIN BY THE INQUISITION, SOME OF WHOM ENDED UP IN THE ANTILLES.

UN CRISIS FUERA DI PROPORCION!
A CRISIS OUT OF PROPORTION

Sin cu nos tabata kier ni a buske, Aruba a haya su mes den un luz basta negativo durante e ultimo dos simannan, pa motibo di un caso cu ta sigui mantene nos atencion claba riba dje. WITHOUT WANTING OR LOOKING FOR IT ARUBA FINDS ITSELF IN A PRETTY NEGATIVE LIGHT THE LAST TWO WEEKS BECAUSE OF A CASE THAT CAPTIVATES OUR ATTENTION.

E tin e apariencia di no ta bayendo ningun caminda, cu el a stanca, cu e speranza di haya Natalee cu bida ta menguando. Hopi hende, tanto local como stranhero, a buske tur caminda sin exito. A usa ekiponan sofistica y cachonan experto den localiza curpanan dera sin resultadonan positivo. E mucha muher ta sigui desapareci, el a somenta sin laga hueya, creando un misterio cu ta bayendo pa largo.

IT APPEARS IT IS NOT GOING WELL, THAT IT IS STAGNATED. THE HOPE OF FINDING NATALEE ALIVE IS DISAPPEARING. HOPE IS FADING BOTH LOCAL AND FOREIGN AS THE SEARCH GOES ON WITHOUT SUCCESS THAT THE SEACH IS WITHOUT SUCCESS. SOPHISTICATED EQUIPMENT AND DOGS THAT FIND BODIES ARE WITHOUT POSITIVE RESULT. THE GIRL IS STILL DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE CREATING A MYSTERY THAT GOES ON TOO LONG.

Ta unda a keda nos pa buske? E lo ta scondi den algun cas, protegi pa algun amigo o conocido, of e ta ser reteni contra su voluntad pa cualke grupo iregular? E por a yega Merca? No ta importa si el a laga su pasaporte atras, pasobra Americanonan por sali di Aruba cu cualke carchi di identificacion manera rijbewijs, carchi di seguro social, o certificado di nacimento.

WHERE CAN WE LOOK THAT HAS NOT BEEN SEARCHED? IS SHE HIDDEN IN SOME HOUSE, PROTECTED BY SOME FRIEND OR ACQUAINTANCE OR IS SHE BEING HELD AGAINST HER WILL BY SOME IRREGULAR GROUP? IT IS NOT IMPORTANT THAT SHE LEFT HER PASSPORT BEHIND. AN AMERICAN CAN LEAVE ARUBA ON ANY ID, DRIVERS LICENCE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE

E por ta na Venezuela o Colombia? E ta improbable, pero semper e posibilidad ey ta keda existi. Cu un lancha rapido bo por yega e costa mas cercano di Falcon den mey hora. Si e ta na bida ainda, di con no por a haye cu tanto esfuerzo cu a ser desplega y tanto voluntario cu a rondea den delaster pida mondi y costa na Aruba? Y si e ta morto, pakico no por a localiza ni rastro di su restonan?

IS SHE IN VENEZUELA OR COLOMBIA? IT IS NOT PROBABLE BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY. A FAST BOAT CAN ARRIVE IN FALCON IN A HALF HOUR. IF SHE IS STILL ALIVE, WHY CAN'T SHE BE FOUND WITH THE MASSIVE EFORT AND SO MANY VOLUNTEERS SEARCHING THE HILLS AND COAST OF ARUBA. AND IF DEAD, WHY IS THERE NO TRACE OF HER REMAINS?

Cu e caso aki por afecta turismo? Claro cu si, pero esey no ta nos preocupacion primordial. Loke tin nos angustia ta Natalee mes. Cualke caida den turismo nos por recupera, pero Natalee ta keda iremplazable! Ta e factor humano ta ocupa nos mentenan y curazonnan, pasobra e parti material, o sea turismo, nos por remedia. Ta e dolor di su famia nos ta comparti, ta e angustia di e mayornan a acapara nos compasion.

COULD THE CASE AFFECT ON TOURISM? SURELY BUT THAT IS NOT THE MAIN CONCERN. WE WILL RECOVER FROM ANY DROP IN TOURISM. BUT NATALEE WILL REMAIN IRREPLACEABLE. IT IS THE HUMAN FACTOR THAT OCCUPIES OUR MINDS AND HEARTS ABOVE THE MATERIAL CONCERNS, OR TOURISM, WHICH WE CAN REPAIR. WE SHARE THE PAIN OF THE FAMILY AND THEIR AGONY CAPTURES OUR COMPASSION.

ta conserva e opinion cu ni maske cuanto hende pinta Aruba preto na Merca, semper tin otronan cu ta defende nos isla pasobra nan conoce y nan sa cu Aruba ta keda un di e lugarnan mas sigur na mundo.

THE FACT REMAINS THAT WHEN SOMEBODY PAINTS ARUBA BLACK IN THE MARKET, THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER WHO KNOWS ARUBA REMAINS ONE OF THE SAFEST PLACES IN THE WORLD.

No ta e beyeza di nos beachnan so a yama e atencion di e turistanan cu ta bishita nos isla repetidamente y den gran cantidad, ta e calidad humano di nos poblacion a conkista nan curazonnan.

IT IS NOT JUST THE BEAUTIFUL BEACHES THAT ATTRACT ATTENTION OF TOURISTS WHO VISIT OVER AND OVER AGIN AND IN LARGE NUMBERS BUT ALSO THE HUMAN QUALITY OF OUR POPULATION WHICH CONQUEST THEIR HEARTS

Ta e trato cu nan a ricibi di nos hendenan a haya eco den nan sentimentonan, pesey awor nan ta recompensa nos cu nan palabranan cari¤oso; cu nan defensanan na fabor di nos isla; cu nan protestanan publico contra esnan cu sin conoce nos isla o nos pueblo ta asina dispuesto di expresa opinionnan negativo sin e aval di realidad.

THE TREATMENT THEY RECEIVE FINDS ECHO IN THEIR SENTIMENTS AND IS COMPENSATED IN THEIR AFFECTIONATE WORDS WHICH DEFEND THE ISLAND AND PROTEST PUBLICLY AGAINST THOSE WHO WITHOUT KNOWING THE ISLAND EXPRESS NEGATIVE OPINIONS WITHOUT THE BACKING OF REALITY.

Pasobra Aruba no ta un lugar unda criminalidad tin un incidencia halto, un caso manera esaki por a logra tanto atencion den exterior. E ta un incidente aisla, perpetra pa elemento(nan) aheno na nos cultura, na nos disposicion pacifico, na nos caracter amplio, abierto, y decente como Pueblo.

BECAUSE ARUBA IS NOT A PLACE WITH A HIGH CRIME RATE, ONE CASE LIKE THIS ONE CAN GRAB ATTENTION OVERSEAS. IT IS AN ISOLATED INCIDEN PERPETRATED BY ELEMENTS ALIEN TO OUR CULTURE, OUR PEACEFUL DISPOSITION OUR AMPLE CHARACTER, OPEN AND DECENT AS A PEOPLE

E ta ademas, un caso lora den nubianan di misterio cada vez mas denso, menos penetrable hasta pa e wowonan mas experto den e mundo policial y investigativo. Esaki ta un desaparicion cu no a laga evidencianan palpable, algo solido riba cual Polis por traha.

Fuera di esey, mi tin entendi cu e detenidonan no ta bisando nada adicional, sino simplemente cu nan a laga Natalee (cu o sin Joran) riba e tereno un tiki panoord di Marriott hotel. E storia aki nan ta sigui ripiti cu insistencia, aunke tin tambe varios discrepancia den nan declaracionnan.

Pa loke ta trata e eficiencia di nos cuerpo Policial, no laga ningun hende ga¤a nan mes: e ta di e mihornan den nos region, y sigur uno cu nos por bisa cu conviccion di ta hopi profesional.

Nos cu a sigui nan actividadnan durante e ultimo 25 a¤anan di cerca por bisa den voz halto cu ta trata di un cuerpo policial cu tin un integridad grandi, y esey ta descarta cualke posibilidad di un tapamento o un complicidad basa riba amistad cu un of otro familiar di cualke un di e detenidonan.

Den mi buki di tur e hechonan delictivo cu a tuma lugar riba nos isla durante e ultimo 25 a¤anan, e actuacionnan certero di e Cuerpo Policial di Aruba ta skirbi cu leternan di oro!

E caso di Natalee a pone nos den un crisis emocional grandi, y otronan cu no conoce nos isla y no sa con nos Pueblo ta razona, a convirtie den un crisis publicitario fuera di tur proporcion.

Na Aruba no ta existi criminalnan cu ta cana rond pa inventa maldad na cada paso; nos no tin e sicopatanan cu ta pasa man pa un revolver y ta cuminza dispara pa loco contra hendenan inocente; Aruba ta un isla trankilo, yen di humanismo y consideracion pa e bienestar di otronan.

Pesey, na nomber di tur loke ta husto, ta tempo pa e imagen negativo cu voluntariamente of involuntariamente a ser crea di nos isla pa algun medio di comunicacion cu no tabata sa mes unda Aruba ta keda, ser coregi.

Ta pesey tambe cu algun di nos a acepta pa duna declaracionnan na un of otro canal di television Mericano, no pa busca fama o crea un imagen cu lo desaparece hunto cu e regreso di e medionan ey, sino pa purba contraresta e da¤o cu a ser causa pa e misterio aki.

No ta kedami nada otro di bisa sino cu mi ta spera cu Natalee ta bibo y cu e lo haya e caminda di regreso pa su cas, su famianan y su amigonan na Birmingham, ciudad cu mi conoce bon, y e Pueblo di Alabama cu, segun mi experiencia personal na e Estado ey, ta igual na esun di nos den e grandeza di su curazon y su sentido di compasion.

Al fin y al cabo mi a studia y a gradua na Mobile, Alabama, y por papia cu cierto autoridad di e cualidadnan humano di su Pueblo. No ban yega na conclusionnan ekiboca tocante esey djis pasobra un canal sin importancia ni alcance nacional, a hinca den su cabez pa haci un yamado pa un boycot cu no ta bay haya oido ni acogida den e resto di e poblacion Americano, y cu no ta ahusta su mes tampoco na e concepto Americano di "fair play.”

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/editorial/index.html
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Ok I am not trying to sound cold, but this will come out that way.

What in the world does Greta, Beth and the VDS say to each other for 90 mins.

Question 1: Where is my daughter?
Question 2: Looks a lot like question 1.

What can the VDS say back that doesn't let the world know something is up?

90 Mins. thats longer than some feature films. More time than the clock in football or basketball.

A lifetime Natalee's lifetime. I couldn't spend 90 mins in there if I knew they were lying.

My guess is that it's more like Greta followed Beth around while she was passing out her prayer slips...they came to VDS home, Beth spoke with them for a few minutes.  90 minutes is probably the amount of time Greta was with Beth, IMO.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:28 PM »

Shocked

WTH is going on???
BHT knows Natalee was at Jorans that night? Is this confirmed???

Sorry, I've been to bust today trying to save myself from getting fired all while buying a laptop so I can be mobile now.. i.e. sit on my azz watching Greta & posting at the same time LOL Embarassed

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2005, 07:48:48 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
OK...so someone may have posted this already but are the Holloways allowed by Aruban law to petition the court to be shown all the evidence?

I think they are allowed to petition, but the court can say no.  I believe they actually did say no today.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2005, 07:49:16 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"

I'm guessing she has information from the investigation not available to the public.  My guess would be one of the suspects gave this out in investigation, or they have some sort of email from joran saying this.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2005, 07:49:32 PM »

IF YOU ARE LYING THAT DOES NOT MAKES YOU A MURDERER!

IF THAT WAS TRUE 60%  OR MAYBE MORE OF THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE MURDERERS.

WHAT HAPPENS TO INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY???

WE CAN ONLY SPECULATE B/C WE DON`T KNOW ANYTHING UNTIL WE HEAR FROM THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WHAT THEY HAVE

Sorry caps was on Confused

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.