March 28, 2024, 09:09:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379393 times)
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: June 21, 2005, 08:30:56 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"

Here's a wild theory. What if Geraldo was right?

Without going into the rest of your post, I think these first two sentences show the plausibility!  Very Happy

But seriously, we know Geraldo said a bunch of stuff that was crap.  He said Joran drove the fanciest car on the island for one.  Of course, Jaron wasn't even old enough to drive, didn't have a car, and his parents' cars weren't fancy (a jeep and a sedan, I believe).
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 21, 2005, 08:31:53 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
Quote from: "HannieC"
4. Mom VDS said she believes her sons innocense-she says he told her he and NH spent time on the beach by Marriott and then he left her there (???????????????)

HannieC wrote:

Wasn`t there a rumour in the beginning that ; When the boys supposedly brought natalee to the HI they said; ' Natalee didn`t want any help with walking to the hotel b/c she could manage on her own'?

What if the story is true that they went to the beach and natalee had enough of the guys or joran she said; ' leave me alone' I don`t want to come with you anymore? And then joran or the brothers finally leave her alone? And then something happens to her afterwards?

Now those 2 match up--that was what I heard Greta say mom VDS said about son. O'reilly said..OK the beach is for romance, making out or parties-why would a guy just leave the girl there...Greta also ?'d that and said either it was mutual or the guy is just a jerk.

OR THE GUY IS A LIAR

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: June 21, 2005, 08:32:40 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am07jun05.pdf
(top coulumn on page 1, right hand side with green background)

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

indeed both had alibis, in fact their employment contracts were over.

And if the alibis of these two checked out, then this report MUST be false. It seems we have a wide-spread and deliberate misinformation campaign going on here. We have DiarioAruba "car chase story," and the Panty Boy story, and the TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria, and now this AM Digital story that the two security guards alibis did NOT check out. Hmm.

PROF:  YOU FORGOT HER USE OF THE INTERNET ON 7 JUNE ASLO FROM THE RADIO
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: June 21, 2005, 08:33:44 PM »

Good evening monkeys..How is everyone tonight? I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for Greta......

Yall see Jennifer Wibanks with Katie Couric? I think if I were John Mason, I'd be the runaway groom.....Imagine waking to this  Shocked  every morning....LOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: June 21, 2005, 08:34:04 PM »

well, Bob......they ARE to blame.....

accidental or incidental or unintended......that point is moot.....

they lied from the gitgo and have changed their stories....

did you forget that there is one lonely crushed mother waiting for answers and these nice "Boys" can't even give her that.....

It's my opinion that we haven't heard everything that happened up to the time Natalee got in the car from the students who knew Natalee best, either.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: June 21, 2005, 08:35:04 PM »

I can imagen that if I was with a guy on a beach and maybe he wanted more than I would or I became angry over him for whatever reason,
I would also say to this guy go away leave me alone or something.

And maybe he tried to get her out of there b/c he didn`t thought is was  responsible to leave a girl alone. But if natalee is hardheaded she wouldn`t go anyway again with him i guess. So maybe after that he went away.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: June 21, 2005, 08:35:21 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
This just in: All Comedy Radio in Arizona- 1480 AM - had a "special" today on the Aruba case. They reported that Gary Condit has NOT yet been questioned, but that as soon as Ted Kennedy sobers up, they'll ask him about nh (and several other missing girls).

Just emailed the authorities in Aruba with my suggestion that detainees be transferred to Gitmo. [That'll make 'em talk].

I've seen all sorts of stories here; insider chat, bracelet-sale promos, teary-eyed ribbon people cyber-hugging each other, etc, especially during slow news cycles. Will continue to call 'em like I see 'em, tho ( entitled to my opinion-- and, yeah, it's too bad I have to keep repeating that ).

And in resp to one post; No, we are NOT all here for the same reason. Some for news reporting, some to ask questions, ... as many reasons as posters perhaps. That's real diversity, my friend.  ( As opposed to fake PC diversity which abhors true difference of opinion ). Many types of people here, contradictory opinions, numerous ways of talking/writing/thinking, varied news sources, you-name-it.

More breaking news: There's a girl over at The Onion site who is selling Natalee Holloway STATUES for a hundred-buck a pop. Not sure if it's serious or not, but my dashboard could sure use some sprucing up!

May G-d bless the beasts and the children.

-MC

MARTIN THANKS FOR YOUR UNORTHODOX VIEWS THAT COME AS CLOSE TO THE TRUTH.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: June 21, 2005, 08:35:44 PM »

as an aside I love Law & Order and speaking of another botched investigation, my favourite Law & Order episode is based on the Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka case

[as a young female at that time it was very scary, there were four women abducted and killed in a short time frame, in the area where I live,  I remember driving down the highway when the search teams were scouring around the highway looking for one girl who had been abducted and her body burned and then I realized in a rare trip to Ottawa, we had driven past the spot where the one girl's body had been dumped and was found like the next day, that De Villier girl

two of the girls were abducted and killed by Paul Bernardo and his wife

[the poor mother of one of the girls, she had locked her daughter out of the house because she was consistently breaking curfew, and Bernardo picked her up in the middle of the night]

now they gave Karla a deal if she agreed to testify vs her husband but they found a videotape later that showed that Karla, far from being the battered wife she claimed, was not only a willing participant but she helped her husband rape her own sister (they videotaped the rape) and they had given her horse tranquilizer, and she vomited and choked, and Karla worked for a vet, she was the one who got the tranquilizer

now in Law & Order, good old McCoy got the plea bargain set aside because a condition of any plea bargain agreement is that you tell the truth and any lies about the material facts void the agreement, but in Canada they were too wussy to set aside the plea bargain and besides they still needed Karla to testify vs her husband to put him away for good.......

Karla baby is getting out soon....so if you are in Montreal, watch out for the vampire
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: June 21, 2005, 08:35:47 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "cancon"
I'll bet Geraldo is just turning green with envy, Greta has outscooped him again............

I like the fact that Greta takes you around the island so you can get a feel for the situation.........but that girl needs a fashion stylist, I cannot imagine wearing those preppy button down shirts in Aruba in June, HOT HOT HOT

She wears them here in DC in August with 100% humidity.

Here's a wild theory. What if Geraldo was right? What if he were right when he said, "I have it from an impeccable source, an impeccable source. . ." And what if he was run off the island because his sources dried up? And what if Greta was brought in because she had better courtroom skills? You know how that works, you work hard to establish your credentials and to establish rapport, before asking the hard questions. And what if Greta has access to that same "impeccable source."
It will be something to see this bulldog get the marrow out of the bone.

impeccable source or unimpeachable source? and what did Geraldo know?
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: June 21, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Good evening monkeys..How is everyone tonight? I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for Greta......

Yall see Jennifer Wibanks with Katie Couric? I think if I were John Mason, I'd be the runaway groom.....Imagine waking to this  Shocked  every morning....LOLOL

Hi Nikki (((hugs)))
No  Shocked  JW for me, I won't give her the ratings, ppl like her that will make ppl question REAL missing persons cases in the future JMO   Mad

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: June 21, 2005, 08:36:05 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
its starting to bother me how rehearsed micky johns tv interview seemed---the way he was going over what he "heard" while in his cell near one of the Kalpoes. looked like he was reading a teleprompter in his mind or something. i would like to see all details known regarding their employment/possibly new guards that replaced them at the Allegro resort/ and also their alibis

anybody??

Are/were they the only two people on Aruba with BLACK security uniforms.? Didnt they find a discarded black uniform ?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: June 21, 2005, 08:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

PROF:  YOU FORGOT HER USE OF THE INTERNET ON 7 JUNE ASLO FROM THE RADIO

Iquitos, SOMEONE used the AOL account.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: June 21, 2005, 08:36:37 PM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
NH has now been placed at VDS batchleor pad (rumor).

This reminds me of a post on the aruba board before it got pulled down.  that folkes should ask about, "what was in that drink at 3:15 am that night." and what about that 2 hour boat ride

That post was traced back to an ISSP in the US that same night.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 21, 2005, 08:36:59 PM »

cancon, I followed that story too. Karla is whack.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 21, 2005, 08:37:05 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
This just in: All Comedy Radio in Arizona- 1480 AM - had a "special" today on the Aruba case. They reported that Gary Condit has NOT yet been questioned, but that as soon as Ted Kennedy sobers up, they'll ask him about nh (and several other missing girls).

Just emailed the authorities in Aruba with my suggestion that detainees be transferred to Gitmo. [That'll make 'em talk].

I've seen all sorts of stories here; insider chat, bracelet-sale promos, teary-eyed ribbon people cyber-hugging each other, etc, especially during slow news cycles. Will continue to call 'em like I see 'em, tho ( entitled to my opinion-- and, yeah, it's too bad I have to keep repeating that ).

And in resp to one post; No, we are NOT all here for the same reason. Some for news reporting, some to ask questions, ... as many reasons as posters perhaps. That's real diversity, my friend.  ( As opposed to fake PC diversity which abhors true difference of opinion ). Many types of people here, contradictory opinions, numerous ways of talking/writing/thinking, varied news sources, you-name-it.

More breaking news: There's a girl over at The Onion site who is selling Natalee Holloway STATUES for a hundred-buck a pop. Not sure if it's serious or not, but my dashboard could sure use some sprucing up!

May G-d bless the beasts and the children.

-MC

MARTIN THANKS FOR YOUR UNORTHODOX VIEWS THAT COME AS CLOSE TO THE TRUTH.

Ummm...ok

"God dont like ugly"
AZsunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: June 21, 2005, 08:37:59 PM »

Didn't one of the hotel secuirty video cameras pick up the picture of a girl looking like Natalee walking alone on the beach that night?  which hotel was that?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: June 21, 2005, 08:38:28 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I can imagen that if I was with a guy on a beach and maybe he wanted more than I would or I became angry over him for whatever reason,
I would also say to this guy go away leave me alone or something.

And maybe he tried to get her out of there b/c he didn`t thought is was  responsible to leave a girl alone. But if natalee is hardheaded she wouldn`t go anyway again with him i guess. So maybe after that he went away.

That certainly is plausible.  

It also places SGCroes in the proximity of NH...w/ or w/o Joran VDS.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: June 21, 2005, 08:38:47 PM »

From all accounts, it seems JVDS hooked up regularly.  It didn't take him maliciously slipping something into girls' drinks for them to willingly have sex with him.  With the volume of international media exposure on this case, I have to believe, by now, that any American girl that JVDS drugged and raped would have come forward.  

What is the likelihood, however, of a girl reporting a rape if she knowingly, voluntarily took a drug like ecstasy while in his company?

80% of the world's ecstasy comes from the Netherlands and Belgium.  With daily flights from Amsterdam, the Aruban market is fully saturated with pure X, unlike what is sold in many cities in the US.

With NH's classmates on the trip remaining silent, and knowing that JVDS hung out at the HI for a good part of the week, and a large number of the kids pulled an all-nighter their last night in Aruba, it keeps open the possibility that a sizable number of kids were game to trying ecstasy.

Natalee, naive to the effects of both alcohol and ecstasy, at the encouragement of JVDS, may well have consciously decided to try X for the first time.  Even if she wasn't drinking to excess, the potential for overdosing increased exponentially.

Piecing the story together, it seem most plausible that JVDS got the X from DK, who got it from SGC.  NH overdosed on the beach w/ JVDS.  His guilt, and feeling the need to cover it up, likely stems not from him giving her the drug, but because they likely had sex; leaving him the primary suspect.  JVDS panicked, brought NH to his house.  PVDS, knowing the law, believing it was an accident, and not wanting his son's life to be ruined, helped facilitate NH's disappearance.

Remaining questions:

WHAT did NH drink at C&C's?
HOW were NH and JVDS dancing?
WHAT did NH eat that day before going to C&C's?
Was NH at the bar when her drinks were ordered, or was she on the dance floor, or in the bathroom, and then handed the drinks by JVDS or another friend?
Did NH go to C&C's with JVDS, or did they meet up there?
When did DK, SK and SGC go to C&C's?
What was the shoving match between JVDS and NH's classmates about?
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: June 21, 2005, 08:39:41 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

It's my opinion that we haven't heard everything that happened up to the time Natalee got in the car from the students who knew Natalee best, either.

Seems that the FBI has, and BHT has heard enough to satisfy her. Not sure what that means, precisely, but the friends and fellow students don't owe the public any explanation provided they've come forward with what they know to the authorities. What do you bet their stories haven't changed daily, either?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 21, 2005, 08:41:17 PM »

My sis was at the pool today with some friends...one friend started talking about how"the chaperones needed to be more watchful, who would let their kids go on a trip like that" etc..etc...my sis just sat there and watched the drama unfold..never said a word..a mom who's daughter went on the trip to aruba  just so happened to be at the poll..chillin'' and JUMPED HER CHIT...lol....sis said she sat back laughin'....talk about open mouth insert foot.....

I wish people would get off the whole chaperone thingy...

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.