March 28, 2024, 11:16:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379487 times)
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 21, 2005, 08:41:39 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Remind me again what geraldo stated as fact after saying he had it from an impeccable source.

The "impeccale source" allegedly said, "We can't invesigate the family of Paulus van der Sloot. They're our FRIENDS."
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 21, 2005, 08:42:03 PM »

The side scan sonar equipment that the EquuSearch guy is talking about on Nancy Grave is AWESOME. There was a lady who drove into the Mississippi about a year or so ago, and they searched and searched the river, but her car was never found. A guy used this sonar equipment on his boat and found her submerged car very quickly. Her family was so grateful to finally be able to bury her.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 21, 2005, 08:42:27 PM »

unimpeachable source, like Bill Burkett, in the CBS fake but accurate memo scandal, LOL
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 21, 2005, 08:43:16 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "RB"

It's my opinion that we haven't heard everything that happened up to the time Natalee got in the car from the students who knew Natalee best, either.

Seems that the FBI has, and BHT has heard enough to satisfy her. Not sure what that means, precisely, but the friends and fellow students don't owe the public any explanation provided they've come forward with what they know to the authorities. What do you bet their stories haven't changed daily, either?

Didn't say they did, however I did see a post earlier where in an article (I think goon posted it) that BHT didn't want the students to be interviewed with the fear it would somehow hamper the investigation. I'll bet they have changed and even grown over time with all the publicity this case has been getting; indeed we have 2 of Natalee's best friends speaking to Greta tonight.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: June 21, 2005, 08:43:23 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
The side scan sonar equipment that the EquuSearch guy is talking about on Nancy Grave is AWESOME. There was a lady who drove into the Mississippi about a year or so ago, and they searched and searched the river, but her car was never found. A guy used this sonar equipment on his boat and found her submerged car very quickly. Her family was so grateful to finally be able to bury her.

when are the eqqusearch people getting there?

"God dont like ugly"
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 21, 2005, 08:44:30 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
its starting to bother me how rehearsed micky johns tv interview seemed---the way he was going over what he "heard" while in his cell near one of the Kalpoes. looked like he was reading a teleprompter in his mind or something. i would like to see all details known regarding their employment/possibly new guards that replaced them at the Allegro resort/ and also their alibis

anybody??

There were guards for the Soul Beach Festival staying at the HI and they wore black uniforms.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: June 21, 2005, 08:44:42 PM »

Actually, nikki, I'm not talking about the chaperones.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 21, 2005, 08:45:03 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tuberide"
anyone read this in the arubaam newspaper archive from 6/7/05 and remember any more news regarding what it stated?

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am07jun05.pdf
(top coulumn on page 1, right hand side with green background)

"The security tapes of the hotel indeed show the two guards, of the Allegro Resort, walking in front of the hotels..."

-anyone know if Mickey John and other detained guard or possibly other guards were working that night?

sorry if this is old news but just trying to start from the beginnning again...thnks

indeed both had alibis, in fact their employment contracts were over.

And if the alibis of these two checked out, then this report MUST be false. It seems we have a wide-spread and deliberate misinformation campaign going on here. We have DiarioAruba "car chase story," and the Panty Boy story, and the TOP95 report of Natalee Holloway in Nigeria, and now this AM Digital story that the two security guards alibis did NOT check out. Hmm.

PROF:  YOU FORGOT HER USE OF THE INTERNET ON 7 JUNE ASLO FROM THE RADIO

Dr. Iquitos, I must offer an honorary PhD. You continually shame me with your investigative prowess.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 21, 2005, 08:45:39 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Remind me again what geraldo stated as fact after saying he had it from an impeccable source.

The "impeccale source" allegedly said, "We can't invesigate the family of Paulus van der Sloot. They're our FRIENDS."

That must have been before they interviewed him for 4 hours!  Laughing
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 21, 2005, 08:45:59 PM »

Didn't say they did, however I did see a post earlier where in an article (I think goon posted it) that BHT didn't want the students to be interviewed with the fear it would somehow hamper the investigation. I'll bet they have changed and even grown over time with all the publicity this case has been getting; indeed we have 2 of Natalee's best friends speaking to Greta tonight.

Any idea who they are?  Seems like everyone who has come forward (some with names of some without attribution in news articles) has said essentially the same thing about that night. It could hamper the investigation, because if they gave sensitive information to the FBI and then gave it to the public, it could cause the suspects to further change their stories based on whatever evidence might not be in their favor, I'm thinking.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: June 21, 2005, 08:46:19 PM »

Whitney wrote:

That certainly is plausible.

It also places SGCroes in the proximity of NH...w/ or w/o Joran VDS.

Maybe the brothers and Steve Croes were also at the beach, when joran leaves. w/ or w/o the brothers.

Maybe that`s why( if it`s true) was there the call to Steve Croes that morning at 6.30 to ask if natalee was brought to the hotel safe.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: June 21, 2005, 08:46:55 PM »

Actually, nikki, I'm not talking abut the chaperones.

Chill out, dude..nobody said you were..i was referring to the lady at the pool and people from PAST POSTS who ask about the whereabouts of chaperones..dont know who peed in your cornflakes, man, but dont go jumping on people  until you realize exactly why youre jumpin'..had NOTHING to do with you.....

"God dont like ugly"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: June 21, 2005, 08:47:03 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
My sis was at the pool today with some friends...one friend started talking about how"the chaperones needed to be more watchful, who would let their kids go on a trip like that" etc..etc...my sis just sat there and watched the drama unfold..never said a word..a mom who's daughter went on the trip to aruba  just so happened to be at the poll..chillin'' and JUMPED HER CHIT...lol....sis said she sat back laughin'....talk about open mouth insert foot.....

I wish people would get off the whole chaperone thingy...

So your sister is in MB?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 21, 2005, 08:47:42 PM »

Nope, LilOrphan, I don't know.  I do know that I can count on 1 hand and a coupe fingers the number of written and media (interview) accounts vouching for Natalee's integrity.  I see very little other than generalizations about the events of the night that really make sense.
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 21, 2005, 08:48:05 PM »

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"IF YOU ARE LYING THAT DOES NOT MAKES YOU A MURDERER! "

WHAT HAPPENS TO INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY???

WE CAN ONLY SPECULATE B/C WE DON`T KNOW ANYTHING UNTIL WE HEAR FROM THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WHAT THEY HAVE "

ah...no....

we can speculate as much as we want...

and don't forget that in Aruba, a person is GUILTY until proved innocent, so as far as I 'm concerned, its the 3 AMigos who need to be prove their innocence...

don't know anything?.....wrong...we know an 18 yro girl is not home in Alabama where she should be...

we know three guys were seen with her that last night...

we know three guys that all lied initially....and got two innocent guys arrested because of that lie....

I am trying to be fair and open, but please don't say "we know nothing" or "we can't speculate" because WE CAN.....

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 21, 2005, 08:48:25 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
unimpeachable source, like Bill Burkett, in the CBS fake but accurate memo scandal, LOL

Hey, it doesn't matter if the documents are forged, just believe what we tell you!  Laughing  Dan Rather = Baghdad Bob. "These are not the pictures you are seeing" Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 21, 2005, 08:48:29 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "cancon"
I'll bet Geraldo is just turning green with envy, Greta has outscooped him again............

I like the fact that Greta takes you around the island so you can get a feel for the situation.........but that girl needs a fashion stylist, I cannot imagine wearing those preppy button down shirts in Aruba in June, HOT HOT HOT

She wears them here in DC in August with 100% humidity.

Here's a wild theory. What if Geraldo was right? What if he were right when he said, "I have it from an impeccable source, an impeccable source. . ." And what if he was run off the island because his sources dried up? And what if Greta was brought in because she had better courtroom skills? You know how that works, you work hard to establish your credentials and to establish rapport, before asking the hard questions. And what if Greta has access to that same "impeccable source."
It will be something to see this bulldog get the marrow out of the bone.

impeccable source or unimpeachable source? and what did Geraldo know?

Do you think his or others possible sources are ending up dead ??  Dont know the timeline.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: June 21, 2005, 08:48:32 PM »

Actually, nikki, I'm not talking abut the chaperones.

Chill out, dude..nobody said you were..i was referring to the lady at the pool and people from PAST POSTS who ask about the whereabouts of chaperones..dont know who peed in your cornflakes, man, but dont go jumping on people  until you realize exactly why youre jumpin'..had NOTHING to do with you.....

My apologies...and for the record, I'm not a dude Smile
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: June 21, 2005, 08:48:42 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
My sis was at the pool today with some friends...one friend started talking about how"the chaperones needed to be more watchful, who would let their kids go on a trip like that" etc..etc...my sis just sat there and watched the drama unfold..never said a word..a mom who's daughter went on the trip to aruba  just so happened to be at the poll..chillin'' and JUMPED HER CHIT...lol....sis said she sat back laughin'....talk about open mouth insert foot.....

I wish people would get off the whole chaperone thingy...

So your sister is in MB?

yes..well, actually Homewood..about 5 miles or so away.... Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 21, 2005, 08:49:08 PM »

What I don't understand with all the resources of the Twitty's and their community why the reward isn't raised to a million dollars.  There are a lot of people who may not flip on someone for $75K, but would in a second for a million...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.