March 28, 2024, 08:50:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379384 times)
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 21, 2005, 09:13:53 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "iquitos"
HEAR THAT?  JORAN'S MOM WAS NOT HOME WHEN NATALEE CAME CALLING!

correct Iquitos...only dad was home (if Natalee actually went there that is)

So the dad should be under arrest for impeding the investigation of a missing person.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 21, 2005, 09:14:03 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "RichinTx"
Quote from: "Scott"
From all accounts, it seems JVDS hooked up regularly.  It didn't take him maliciously slipping something into girls' drinks for them to willingly have sex with him.  With the volume of international media exposure on this case, I have to believe, by now, that any American girl that JVDS drugged and raped would have come forward.  

What is the likelihood, however, of a girl reporting a rape if she knowingly, voluntarily took a drug like ecstasy while in his company?

80% of the world's ecstasy comes from the Netherlands and Belgium.  With daily flights from Amsterdam, the Aruban market is fully saturated with pure X, unlike what is sold in many cities in the US.

With NH's classmates on the trip remaining silent, and knowing that JVDS hung out at the HI for a good part of the week, and a large number of the kids pulled an all-nighter their last night in Aruba, it keeps open the possibility that a sizable number of kids were game to trying ecstasy.

Natalee, naive to the effects of both alcohol and ecstasy, at the encouragement of JVDS, may well have consciously decided to try X for the first time.  Even if she wasn't drinking to excess, the potential for overdosing increased exponentially.

Piecing the story together, it seem most plausible that JVDS got the X from DK, who got it from SGC.  NH overdosed on the beach w/ JVDS.  His guilt, and feeling the need to cover it up, likely stems not from him giving her the drug, but because they likely had sex; leaving him the primary suspect.  JVDS panicked, brought NH to his house.  PVDS, knowing the law, believing it was an accident, and not wanting his son's life to be ruined, helped facilitate NH's disappearance.

Remaining questions:

WHAT did NH drink at C&C's?
HOW were NH and JVDS dancing?
WHAT did NH eat that day before going to C&C's?
Was NH at the bar when her drinks were ordered, or was she on the dance floor, or in the bathroom, and then handed the drinks by JVDS or another friend?
Did NH go to C&C's with JVDS, or did they meet up there?
When did DK, SK and SGC go to C&C's?
What was the shoving match between JVDS and NH's classmates about?

Scott,
I would be willing to bet large sums of money that you have just described almost exactly what has happened.  (Now that I think about it, it makes a whole lot more sense than all the other theories I've read and heard and even proposed myself)  JVDS may have had absolutely no malicious intent whatsoever but that doesn't mean that he is willing to come clean now.  Excellent assessment and all pieces seem to fit like a glove.

I saved this from a couple weeks ago when there was some free wheeling  speculation about the GBH (liquid ex)...I wasn't aware of the 80% claim of ex's production from the Netherlands...

but...here's the URL:  http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/gbh.html

The whole reason we're still speaking about this, though, is not only the "blond girl"...but her "blond mother...Beth Holloway is on a mission-of-her-life"..

Its GHB not GBH....and usually is taken in liquid form by the CAPFUL (think water bottle cap), it is SUPER easy to pass out from it ESPECIALLY with alcohol.....3 capfulls could easily knock a person drinking even a few drinks out like a light.....not to mention stop their heart....

i hope this is not the case...

think positive
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2005, 09:14:42 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
nikki, oh my god how horrible

thank goodness you managed to survive that

they were interviewing some US college girls in Aruba this week and when asked about the date rape drug, oh it's very common on our campus, they said it so nonchalantly like it was a fact of life - gee what happened to just getting the chick drunk, I guess too many girls can outdrink the guys I guess......

add to it that some girls are taking GBH on purpose to get high?!?!? Sad

man the drugs these days, now I missed the acid and LSD period, thank god, i still have a brain left, we all know the people who used too much acid and LSD and pot from those days, they are space cadets now, if they are still alive, our high school crowd mainly was underage drinking,

but I think the stuff the kids do today, are way more frightening, like crystal meth, crack, estasy, these roofies, kids taking antihistamines to get high, I'd rather they smoked pot frankly........but even the pot is like 100 times more potent than the old days......

I know iT!!! The worst thing we did in school was drink a Bartles and Jaymes wine cooler...LOL..or grape mad dog...LOL...

"God dont like ugly"
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: June 21, 2005, 09:14:47 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "DT"
One thing that is bothering me though is this: why haven't they cracked yet and told?  I wouldn't think that it would be that hard to get some teenagers to crack after interogating them in horid conditons for long periods of time.  But maybe I;m wrong.

I've wondered the same thing.

Curious, perhaps they're not "cracking" because they don't believe they're guilty if she overdosed after maybe trying a drug for the first time. It's possible- how many people here in their youth have tried an illegal substance once in your life? Some of you might not have, but some have.  Be honest and raise your hands: Pot? Coke? x? Alcohol at below the legal age?

Look at all the press this case has, and the fact at least one of them has had interaction with the mother of the missing girl. Lots of pressure and no interaction directly with an attorney, I don't think.  I'm sure they've no idea what to do, and they've compounded it all by lying the first time, if that's what happened.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 21, 2005, 09:14:53 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "RB"

Didn't say they did, however I did see a post earlier where in an article (I think goon posted it) that BHT didn't want the students to be interviewed with the fear it would somehow hamper the investigation. I'll bet they have changed and even grown over time with all the publicity this case has been getting; indeed we have 2 of Natalee's best friends speaking to Greta tonight.

Any idea who they are?  Seems like everyone who has come forward (some with names of some without attribution in news articles) has said essentially the same thing about that night. It could hamper the investigation, because if they gave sensitive information to the FBI and then gave it to the public, it could cause the suspects to further change their stories based on whatever evidence might not be in their favor, I'm thinking.

I WONDER HOW ALL THIS INFORMATION FROM THE FBI INTERVIEWS IN THE US IS GOING TO BE MADE AVAILABLE IN A DUTCH COURT OF LAW.  OR ARE THEY JUST COLLECTING IT TO ASSIST THE INVESTIGATION? DEPOSITIONS?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: June 21, 2005, 09:15:31 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
HEAR THAT?  JORAN'S MOM WAS NOT HOME WHEN NATALEE CAME CALLING!

correct Iquitos...only dad was home (if Natalee actually went there that is)

So the dad should be under arrest for impeding the investigation of a missing person.

In the end he will be arrested for at least obstruction of justice.
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2005, 09:15:46 PM »

GHB makes you stop breathing therefore you suffocate within yourself.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2005, 09:17:07 PM »

Nikki what is the latest theory?  Been sick.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2005, 09:17:20 PM »

WonderWoman - will you please explain your post. What is it, where did you get it and what is your purpose in posting it?

thanks
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2005, 09:17:23 PM »

I'm still not buying that Natalee OD'd. Why would they (the boys in custody) not have just said so from the beginning and say where they last saw her TRUTHFULLY. They would have been in alot less trouble, so I still believe, between the 3 , 4 or 5 diff. stories between them, that they DID do something to her. JMO

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 21, 2005, 09:17:24 PM »

My Dearest Gaijin:

First off, I absolutely LOVE the tone of your thought, which I imagine to be in a deep-southern drawl for effect, "You, suh, aruh a JACKASS." Priceless.

God bless you for being honest ( and eloquent ! ). I know you don't speak for everyone "here," so we'll just chalk up the majority of your emoting to wishful grandiosity. Eloquent grandiosity though it is !

I agree with your method, however, which is at odds with many who post here: Philosophy is-- "If I don't like it, I just scroll through it."

Noble. Objective. Adult. However, it doesn't mesh with the part where you get fed up and engage in name-calling. Rest assured, gaijin, I not only can take it, I thrive on challenge, discussion, debate, and softballs which get thrown my way.

Maybe you didn't see my post about the Nigeria connection. Interesting stuff. Definitely breaking news and all that. Read all my posts to find it, tho it was recent if that helps. Solid reportage, my man, if I do say so myself!

Hey, as you know I always like to try to inject a little humor in this crazy, hectic, and dangerous world we live in. So here's one just for you gaijin:
( in fact, your post reminded me of it !!! )

If you purchase $100-worth of Natalee bracelets, and $300-worth of Where's Waldo t-shirts, how much can you deduct at tax-time? Take a few minutes. I'll wait. ( ho-dee-hum-dee-dee-dee-dum {that's me waiting} )  Okay. Your answer is?

Correct answer is::: Probably nothing, unless the companies selling them are Federally tax-exempt 501c3 charities ( my guess is they aren't, and of course the joke only works if they indeed aren't ). But if they are, then you've got yourself something! I love those Where's Waldo games, don't you? I can NEVER find Waldo until right when I'm about to quit. Go figure.

Please priv msg me sometime and we can talk more. I don't want to grab too much bandwidth ( "HERE" as you call it ) away from the always important discussions about which level of Hell JVDS should occupy.

Take care, my friend. HONESTLY, you made my day.

Your Friend,

Martin Connahey
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: June 21, 2005, 09:17:25 PM »

ok..bbl..must go watch a bit of tv...

"God dont like ugly"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 21, 2005, 09:17:59 PM »

Rob, I am basing my opinion on my hunch that if Natalee's mother had even the slightest whisper of a notion that *anyone* who went on the trip had any information at all that could be of value, beyond having seen her in Joran's company, and possibly the Kalpoe brothers' car, that she would be all over it like Ariel Sharon on a buffet table.

My speculation is that the family prefers that the students stay out of the media because while the two that we have seen are exceptionally poised, well-spoken, and very clear and consistent with their recollections, which they state simply and without adjectives and interjections of personal opinion and twenty twenty hindsight, it would be very unfair to expect most normal kids to be able to handle the kind of media frenzy that is going on in this case, and I suspect another reason is because the parents of all those other kids are disinclined to throw their kids to that, and there may be a little mother to mother conspiracy going on there - if there are kids who do want to go be on Fox, and mom and dad think that's not a good idea, family discord can be avoided if it is also Natalee's mother's wish that they focus their efforts on supporting each other - and the Holloway family - in other ways.
CatDr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 21, 2005, 09:18:07 PM »

JVS' father should absolutely be arrested.  I think it is actually obvious that he is helping JVS to cover up.  I pray so hard that JVS and the brothers will find it in themselves to be men and take responsibility and tell BHT where her daughter is.  They have to be some of the most selfish, low-down people I've ever heard of.  CYA is all they are thinking about!

May God Bless Natalee and her Family in this dark hour...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 21, 2005, 09:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
WonderWoman - will you please explain your post. What is it, where did you get it and what is your purpose in posting it?

thanks

It looks to me as a first person summation of all the facts from depaks perspective up to leaving CNC's.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 21, 2005, 09:19:24 PM »

I WONDER HOW ALL THIS INFORMATION FROM THE FBI INTERVIEWS IN THE US IS GOING TO BE MADE AVAILABLE IN A DUTCH COURT OF LAW.  OR ARE THEY JUST COLLECTING IT TO ASSIST THE INVESTIGATION? DEPOSITIONS?

It's probably forming the beginning of a narrative against which Aruba LE can, if they choose, juxtapose the three boys statements and see how well they match or don't match. That could indicate a lot in terms of whether the Aruba LE believe the boys are being honest in their recollection. Just guessing, here, though.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: June 21, 2005, 09:19:36 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Nikki what is the latest theory?  Been sick.

shell..go read wonder womans post a few pages back...WTF? also, watch greta tonight!! Interview with BHT AND the vander sloots..together....LOL

"God dont like ugly"
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 21, 2005, 09:20:00 PM »

martin, you're a mess.  And I really dig it Smile
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: June 21, 2005, 09:20:11 PM »

CAT DR:

Yes it is an e-mail, from Deepak....

TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days, and not quite sure what to do, so I was hoping "we" could pick it apart....I had originally thought to bring to someone's attention but

a) Whose? and wouldn't they have it(confiscated computer)
b) It was not written to me. ( so I feel I need owners permission?)

Yet, now I feel like HERE!!! Take it, anything that could POSSIBLY Help!!

so, I am letting you all in on it, and maybe we can, as an intelligent group, figure out what to do with it.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 21, 2005, 09:20:24 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "chloe2"

thanks

It looks to me as a first person summation of all the facts from depaks perspective up to leaving CNC's.

I know what it 'looks' like -- but why won't WonderWoman say more about it? I'm not going to make assumptions like that - it could be someone just making up their version of a supposed confession. But the poster refuses to say anything more about it. That alone makes it suspect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.