March 29, 2024, 09:17:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379620 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2005, 09:33:32 PM »

hey , my friend matt just joined and wants to talk about natalee... give him a real hard time... Twisted Evil

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2005, 09:34:06 PM »

WW, feel free to discuss whatever you wish. However, note that you may be hit with some speculation Smile
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2005, 09:34:28 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "absolut"

The authorities have it.

TY!!   Cool

wish I was on a porch overlooking the river......

I would have liked to discuss certain aspects of this letter, anyone interested, or no??

Yes lets discuss. What new facts do you think it brings?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 21, 2005, 09:35:11 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
CAT DR:
Yes it is an e-mail, from Deepak....
TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days, and not quite sure what to do, so I was hoping "we" could pick it apart....I had originally thought to bring to someone's attention by

a) Whose? and wouldn't they have it(confiscated computer)
b) It was not written to me. ( so I feel I need owners permission?)

Yet, now I feel like HERE!!! Take it, anything that could POSSIBLY Help!!

so, I am letting you all in on it, and maybe we can, as an intelligent group, figure out what to do with it.

If it is an email from Deepak, the headers of the email would show it and it would already have been found, either on the computer, servers, or routers in which it passed. (Yes, you can techinically forensically pull such things, isn't that fascinating?) Unfortunately, unless the email was sent directly to you from that machine, the headers will display the last person who sent it to you, WW.

Exactly!!! which is why I am in no hurry to "turn it in"  I just thought it would help a bit in the theory department.....a fresh POV.

1. Could be a total lie -- just covering his bohunkus. Just because Deepak writes it or says it, doesn't make it true.
2. If he'd written it on his computer, I'm sure authorities have it
3. If it originated in his e-mail on another computer, the authorities would have it
4. If there's no header from him anywhere on the e-mail, would think somebody's jerking your chain.
5. he's probably already told the LE this, but the person he sent it too many now fall under suspicion
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2005, 09:35:19 PM »

absolut, do you find all this "where did you get it from" as funny as I do? Smile
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 21, 2005, 09:35:41 PM »

The authorities have it.

TY!!   Cool

I would have liked to discuss certain aspects of this letter, anyone interested, or no??

I'd like to know the end of this story....where is that part??? If only...

Looking for the truth.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2005, 09:36:42 PM »

CAT DR:

TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days, and not quite sure what to do, so I was hoping "we" could pick it apart....I had originally thought to bring to someone's attention but

so, I am letting you all in on it, and maybe we can, as an intelligent group, figure out what to do with it.

My thoughts on the letter:

-For someone who worked at an Internet cafe and supposedly spent so much time online, wouldn't Deepak know how to type better than that??  Would he even type a letter in English?

-I find it hard to believe that Natalee, by all accounts a shy girl, would be so aggressive with Jaron.  Of course, a lot of the account was what Deepak was told by Jaron and we know Jaron is a liar.

-Why would the email end there before the crucial part of the night??

-What is the origin of the email??
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 21, 2005, 09:36:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Quote from: "Dublin"
TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days,

Who are "All"?

What is "This"?

Why should I think this is by Deepak?

Why should I  think this isn't BS?

It is BS people! Laughing

And you can disprove it how?

because it is not officially proof...much why this is also rumors....some people have posted hearsay as well as hopeful outcomes.
take it for what its worth !

peace to all
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 21, 2005, 09:37:06 PM »

The authorities have it.

TY!!   Cool

Well, to play along, it shows that Joran lied to his friend Deepak, because he's on video hanging around Nat and her friends before the last day, according to many accounts including BHT's.  So he didn't "just meet her."

Oh, wait. You said new facts. Wink
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: June 21, 2005, 09:37:13 PM »

absolut, do you find all this "where did you get it from" as funny as I do? Smile

Yeah far more important is what we learn from it. And so far unless I missed something this is what we know to be fact up to the leaving CNC which is actually validated by dash and others.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: June 21, 2005, 09:37:34 PM »

WW, would you say one way to remember your story is by writing it down?
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: June 21, 2005, 09:37:38 PM »

CAT DR:

TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days, and not quite sure what to do, so I was hoping "we" could pick it apart....I had originally thought to bring to someone's attention by

If it is an email from Deepak, the headers of the email would show it and it would already have been found, either on the computer, servers, or routers in which it passed. (Yes, you can techinically forensically pull such things, isn't that fascinating?) Unfortunately, unless the email was sent directly to you from that machine, the headers will display the last person who sent it to you, WW.

Exactly!!! which is why I am in no hurry to "turn it in"  I just thought it would help a bit in the theory department.....a fresh POV.

Okay I give up where is this email you all are talking about?
lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 21, 2005, 09:38:39 PM »

On the supposed email from Deepak.  I don't recall that his English was that good on the blogs I had read he posted on.  Smells fishy to me....

Lainey
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 21, 2005, 09:39:13 PM »

Quote from: "harleymom"
Funny deepak email uses US english teen talk...
"i waited for like 10 min "... etc
or maybe "like" is used like all the time like all around the world, like ya know?

I think it's bullshit.  So....where's the REST of the story???  Just to weird for reality...IMVHO.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 21, 2005, 09:39:21 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Whitney wrote:

HannieC at this point, wouldn't that be a pip? (as in irony) "if it fits, you must acquit"

Just speculating Very Happy  Wink

Got that..no wink...it's speculation...we still haven't accounted the lies that are purported coming from the 3 amigoes...correct?

None, here,  wants to convict a Joran that is tells the truth; but what we've heard from the Aruban press, sources, etc., there have been untruths told in the course of these 3 weeks...and, since the Netherlands system rules in this matter, we speculate with what we know.

What do you think of the Van Der Stools?  I'd like to know?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 21, 2005, 09:39:27 PM »

about the writing in English. It's pretty common for young people to talk in English.

I do it with most of my friends, not all the time, but a lot of the time.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 21, 2005, 09:39:29 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
CAT DR:

TO ALL:

Maybe if the rest of it was posted and verified to be an actual statement. How did you come across it, if you don't mind answering.

There are some quotes that I fear friends of Natalee's will not like, so I didn't want to post it all......you have all gotten so upset when things arent said that meet the stellar picture that you have of Natalee in your head, then again, it is Deepaks perspective, so it was the way he "saw" it.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: June 21, 2005, 09:40:08 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Quote from: "Dublin"
TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days,

Who are "All"?

What is "This"?

Why should I think this is by Deepak?

Why should I  think this isn't BS?

It is BS people! Laughing

And you can disprove it how?

because it is not officially proof...much why this is also rumors....some people have posted hearsay as well as hopeful outcomes.
take it for what its worth !

Ok lets try something different. Shoot down the statements in it with what we know now 16 days later. How do pieces from that not still fit?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:04 PM »

There are some quotes that I fear friends of Natalee's will not like, so I didn't want to post it all......you have all gotten so upset when things arent said that meet the stellar picture that you have of Natalee in your head, then again, it is Deepaks perspective, so it was the way he "saw" it.

There are always 2 sides to the story, WW.  I for one would welcome a different view.
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:27 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
CAT DR:

TO ALL:

Maybe if the rest of it was posted and verified to be an actual statement. How did you come across it, if you don't mind answering.

I don't have a "stellar picture" in my head of Natalee.  I have nothing in my head other than to wonder where she is all of the time.  Maybe you shouldn't post things of that importance if you are not going to post the whole thing.  Just drumming up more drama.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.