March 28, 2024, 09:18:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379395 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:31 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "RB"
CAT DR:

Yes it is an e-mail, from Deepak....

TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days, and not quite sure what to do, so I was hoping "we" could pick it apart....I had originally thought to bring to someone's attention by

a) Whose? and wouldn't they have it(confiscated computer)
b) It was not written to me. ( so I feel I need owners permission?)

Yet, now I feel like HERE!!! Take it, anything that could POSSIBLY Help!!

so, I am letting you all in on it, and maybe we can, as an intelligent group, figure out what to do with it.

If it is an email from Deepak, the headers of the email would show it and it would already have been found, either on the computer, servers, or routers in which it passed. (Yes, you can techinically forensically pull such things, isn't that fascinating?) Unfortunately, unless the email was sent directly to you from that machine, the headers will display the last person who sent it to you, WW.

Exactly!!! which is why I am in no hurry to "turn it in"  I just thought it would help a bit in the theory department.....a fresh POV.

Okay I give up where is this email you all are talking about?

I think this email is a total hoax.  I doubt Depak would write such detail on a computer.  He worked at an Internet cafe, I'm sure he was tech savvy.

I'd like to see the header and track the numbers of the header.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:31 PM »

Quote from: "harleymom"
Funny deepak email uses US english teen talk...
"i waited for like 10 min "... etc
or maybe "like" is used like all the time like all around the world, like ya know?

exactly. and if you look at all these guys sites on the web, all the messages are in papiamento. wouldn't this also have been in pap?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:36 PM »

I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THAT INFORMATION. . .

How many different spokesmen/spokeswomen is the Aruban government goint to trot forwad to the microphone to assure that "everything that needs to be done IS being done?"

Have you noticed that it's a different one, every night.

I'm wondering whether they've even pulled Reuben Trappenberg off the case, becase he's appeared twice.

And, when they are asked a difficult question, their answer is always the same.

I DO NOT HAVE ACESS TO THAT INFORMATION. . .

Well, gosh folks, I'm just a hillbilly, but it occurs to me to ask, "How do know that ever'thang is being done, when you don't know sh*t?"
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:38 PM »

well kids keep on keeping on I'm going to watch Greta now!
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:55 PM »

lainey wrote:

On the supposed email from Deepak. I don't recall that his English was that good on the blogs I had read he posted on. Smells fishy to me....

Yes an we all know how 'good'  the translation links work  Laughing

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 21, 2005, 09:42:37 PM »

There are some quotes that I fear friends of Natalee's will not like, so I didn't want to post it all......you have all gotten so upset when things arent said that meet the stellar picture that you have of Natalee in your head, then again, it is Deepaks perspective, so it was the way he "saw" it.

There are always 2 sides to the story, WW.  I for one would welcome a different view.

Post the rest....I think it would be interesting.

Looking for the truth.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: June 21, 2005, 09:42:51 PM »

asdf, I can see why she wouldn't want to - we have people who basically swing a bat when any other view than Natalee was perfect (which in effect makes her more than human, I suppose) is presented.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 21, 2005, 09:43:42 PM »

There are some quotes that I fear friends of Natalee's will not like, so I didn't want to post it all......you have all gotten so upset when things arent said that meet the stellar picture that you have of Natalee in your head, then again, it is Deepaks perspective, so it was the way he "saw" it.

There are always 2 sides to the story, WW.  I for one would welcome a different view.

I agree, and seeing as how he's being held for suspicion of murder right now, it would stand to reason his account would be less than flattering and, perhaps less than honest. So people would read into it whatever they wanted, I guess.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 21, 2005, 09:44:07 PM »

Quote from: "CatDr"
Yes, WonderWoman.  Have you relayed this story to the authorities?

I believe they would have it if they took his computer, no doubt.

dated 6/5/2005   Confused

WHATEVER IT RINGS TRUE DOWN TO THE SLIGHT ERRORS IN GRAMMAR OF A NON NATIVE SPEAKER.  I LIKE IT.
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 21, 2005, 09:44:11 PM »

Does it really matter what happened up to the point they left C&C? Not in my humble opinion.  We have tons of witnesses to what happened before they left. The puzzle is what they're not telling about after they left.

This piece of email, with no header information alludes to NH being the force behind going along with them, which could be interpreted to the writer's belief that she was the sexual aggressor in whatever happened after 1:00 am when they left the bar.

Personally, I wouldn't care if she was, not that it would seem to be in her character, but so what?  The writer still leaves a gaping hole as to what happened after leaving the bar.  So why bother writing the email.  Except perhaps to divert blame to the girl.  I'd call him a pig faced liar and a coward just for that.  In fact I have a few choice words for him.  YBCS..
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: June 21, 2005, 09:44:14 PM »

nancy, if you think the header is going to give you anything, you are dead wrong. Take my word for it - I'm in a much better position than you to know.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 21, 2005, 09:44:21 PM »

WW, would you say one way to remember your story is by writing it down?

Yes, I would  Razz
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 21, 2005, 09:44:38 PM »

oh just one point before I go, if this email were true, it did prove that her friends tried to get her out of that car.......at least once, which makes more sense to me.....
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 21, 2005, 09:45:33 PM »

me bad, one last point

you could also say a good way to memorize your alibi is to write it down
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 21, 2005, 09:45:35 PM »

WW, would you say one way to remember your story is by writing it down?

Yes, I would  Razz

I'm getting good at this, aren't I?  Absolut must be rubbing off on me...
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 21, 2005, 09:45:37 PM »

Yes it is an e-mail, from Deepak....

TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days, and not quite sure what to do, so I was hoping "we" could pick it apart....I had originally thought to bring to someone's attention by

a) Whose? and wouldn't they have it(confiscated computer)
b) It was not written to me. ( so I feel I need owners permission?)

Yet, now I feel like HERE!!! Take it, anything that could POSSIBLY Help!!

so, I am letting you all in on it, and maybe we can, as an intelligent group, figure out what to do with it.

I don't know if this is some kind of joke or a game but I for one do not intend to "play".  If it's not a joke and you suspect it is actually written by Deepak, then the right thing to do is turn give it to LE ( even though they may already have it). IMO
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 21, 2005, 09:45:38 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "harleymom"
Funny deepak email uses US english teen talk...
"i waited for like 10 min "... etc
or maybe "like" is used like all the time like all around the world, like ya know?

I think it's bullshit.  So....where's the REST of the story???  Just to weird for reality...IMVHO.

Your pic scares the shi** out of me, for the record!!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 21, 2005, 09:46:56 PM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Whitney wrote:[/b]

What do you think of the Van Der Stools?  I'd like to know?

I feel very sorry for Mama VDS because I know how it feels when your child is accused of something.  (My son stole a gun from my b/f and sold it for drugs).  It is a horrible sick feeling and I can only imagine how sick she must be feeling with her son being looked at for murder/kidnap/rape.  You want your child to be innocent, but you know that if they have committed a crime, they have to pay for it and it just breaks your heart.

As for Papa, I'm suspicious just because of his background.  If its his job to defend criminals (seems like his position has not really been clarified), hell yes he's going to do what he can to protect his own son.  Human nature, yes...but slimy just the same.

Baby VDS...hmmm, well, he's guilty as hell of something.

That's how I feel about the VDS clan, anyway.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 21, 2005, 09:47:09 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
My Dearest Gaijin:

aah, and here I was afraid that I misjudged the ego and that you were going to ignore me...sorry I cant respond to all you grandious pontifications...but I scrolled through it. Had to laugh though that you sent two sceens to respond to two lines....but iwhat else do you have to do? And it aint the south. Its Queens. And you can beleive me,  if you were here, I'd already have my foot on your throat.
Out.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 21, 2005, 09:47:14 PM »

So how exactly did you get ahold of this email? or has this been already covered?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.