March 28, 2024, 04:26:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379450 times)
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: June 21, 2005, 09:51:57 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
People. Y'all know where we learn our English from?

Movies and cable tv from..... The U.S. So, I'm not saying that it is his letter, but American slang is NOT a way to go about proving that it isn't his letter.

Arubagirl!
You're a southern babe now! Y'all!

We have been in intense training with her.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 21, 2005, 09:51:57 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Wonder will you pm me the rest of the email?

Yes I would like to see it as well.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 21, 2005, 09:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "asdf"
So how exactly did you get ahold of this email? or has this been already covered?

It's been covered but she won't respond to the question.

oh thats convenient.  Why would deepak even right a story like this?

Only if wanted to cover his behind
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 21, 2005, 09:52:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Yes it is an e-mail, from Deepak....

TO ALL:

I just received this had it for a few days, and not quite sure what to do, so I was hoping "we" could pick it apart....I had originally thought to bring to someone's attention by

a) Whose? and wouldn't they have it(confiscated computer)
b) It was not written to me. ( so I feel I need owners permission?)

Yet, now I feel like HERE!!! Take it, anything that could POSSIBLY Help!!

so, I am letting you all in on it, and maybe we can, as an intelligent group, figure out what to do with it.

There are some quotes that I fear friends of Natalee's will not like, so I didn't want to post it all......you have all gotten so upset when things arent said that meet the stellar picture that you have of Natalee in your head, then again, it is Deepaks perspective, so it was the way he "saw" it.

I don't know if this is some kind of joke or a game but I for one do not intend to "play".  If it's not a joke and you suspect it is actually written by Deepak, then the right thing to do is turn give it to LE ( even though they may already have it). IMO

This is a great little forum.  However, in recent days there are so many "drive by" posters and total crap being written it really is hard for serious case watchers to discuss the case.

I'm hoping it changes...I very much enjoy the personalities and differences on this thread everyday. But, it might be getting too bogged down in muck to spend time here.

We might consider starting a new thread for serious case watchers to discuss the case.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 21, 2005, 09:52:41 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
asdf, I can see why she wouldn't want to - we have people who basically swing a bat when any other view than Natalee was perfect (which in effect makes her more than human, I suppose) is presented.

I read they were wild and loud and that they weren't the best behaved group. I read that in the Aruba Bulletin board when this first started.
But truth be told it doesn't matter if these kids and natalee were out of control, she is still missing and who ever did needs to pay.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: June 21, 2005, 09:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"

I'd like to see the header and track the numbers of the header.

I am sure you would...Nancy drew
give me a sec and I will share the rest, I feel now that you all are being fairly open to the idea of his POV....just a minute and I will copy.
My intent is to go over certain statements in it, okay....

Definitely okeeydokey. We're hanging on your every keystroke.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: June 21, 2005, 09:53:06 PM »

asdf, WW shouldn't answer that on this board.  I wouldn't.

Wonder if WW or whomever sent that email can get in trouble for both withholding it and publicly divulging it, if it really is an approximation of whatever statement he gave LE?
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 21, 2005, 09:53:21 PM »

Wonder...could you PM me that entire email?

Looking for the truth.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: June 21, 2005, 09:53:23 PM »

ELIO  NICOLAAS!!!! He's on the ball!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: June 21, 2005, 09:53:53 PM »

oh thats convenient. Why would deepak even right a story like this?

DT, to remember it.

Possible, but it seems far fetched.  I don't think I've ever wrote a story down so I could remember it, especially when it only involves me indirectly.
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:04 PM »

My theory has her going to Joran's house, only a theory, but based on the DNA search for evidence at their house.

The police did a massive search of the house, and they wore the white garb associated with a DNA evidence search.  That was prompted by some evidence which led them to believe she'd been at the house.  They have since begun extended interrogations of the father. My theory is that the evidence from the DNA search is in, and shows she was in the house, which would mean papa slut was aware she was there at some point in the evening. This is then leading to the 5 hour then 3 hour interrogations of papa slut...

So, let's saysomething happened to her at the house; say she fell into the pool and hit her head, but papa is waiting for his judgship to come through, and decides he doesn't want a dead American in his backyard, so tells the kid to get rid of the body.... theory only
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:22 PM »

The "Y'all" is thanks to my best friend who studied in TX. She got her friends stuck with it and when I said it the first time in front of my mom, she was like, WTF?

(See, I used 'like'. Our English, for better or worse, does imitate movies / tv)

Reading, internet, genealogy.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:33 PM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
asdf, I can see why she wouldn't want to - we have people who basically swing a bat when any other view than Natalee was perfect (which in effect makes her more than human, I suppose) is presented.

I read they were wild and loud and that they weren't the best behaved group. I read that in the Aruba Bulletin board when this first started.
But truth be told it doesn't matter if these kids and natalee were out of control, she is still missing and who ever did needs to pay.

Roxy,

Americans are loud. sad, but true. we're just so... so... enthusiastic. Like a saint bernard.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:41 PM »

Quote from: "asdf"
So how exactly did you get ahold of this email? or has this been already covered?

It's been covered but she won't respond to the question.

oh thats convenient.  Why would deepak even right a story like this?

They did everything online. Even at 2 am.
asdf
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:46 PM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"

Ding!  We have a winner!!!!  exactly
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
So IF the dad was in Holland, he couldn't have been at McD at 3 am, huh?

Dad was in Aruba...the mother was in Holland.

How could the mother have been in Holland when she was a teacher at the school and classes hadn't ended yet? There was a teachers' inschool day on Friday -- the day after Joran was arrested.

But I thought I'd heard the father flew in from Holland. but could be a RUMOR.

Anyway, I'm far behind because my phone lines got zapped by lightning a day and a half ago.

I'm with NancyDrew, what's this about Natalee going to Joran's house?

I read earlier news and posting that it was PVDS and his younger son came from Holland that Sunday.  Can you imagine you just step off the plane earlier and 7 hours later, all hell breaks loose?  Anyway so now its Anita that came from Holland...Someone throw me a bone, these stories changes so often.
reese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 21, 2005, 09:55:47 PM »

CAT DR:
Yes it is an e-mail, from Deepak....

maybe he was trying to tell someone how he was involed with all of this ( lieing or not) and the reason the e-mail was not finished is because he was interrupted by his arrest.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 21, 2005, 09:55:52 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"

I'd like to see the header and track the numbers of the header.

I am sure you would...Nancy drew
give me a sec and I will share the rest, I feel now that you all are being fairly open to the idea of his POV....just a minute and I will copy.
My intent is to go over certain statements in it, okay....

Definitely okeeydokey. We're hanging on your every keystroke.

I would be interested in seeing the rest too, but I guess I'll keep my mutha f*%$ing thoughts about it to myself to avoid person attacks from WW.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: June 21, 2005, 09:55:54 PM »

If you don't believe it, then skip the post WW makes.  I personally think it's interesting and would like to see the remainder.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 21, 2005, 09:56:07 PM »

We don't have cable tv, so can someone PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE post whenever they can during the Greta show??????

I wanna know what is said....PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEE

Thanks!

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.