March 28, 2024, 01:36:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379430 times)
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: June 21, 2005, 11:39:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

So WW....are you Betty?

No I really am not, is a friend of mine.....horrified as you can imagine.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: June 21, 2005, 11:40:19 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
and the last one.....

2 days prior to arrest, correct?

Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 23:33:21 +0000

How is everything there. Well they did not say anything yet about the bloody T -shirt. (she asked about the bloody mattress report)
But we are fine, everything goed normal. The only problem was that yesterday there were like 30 reporters at my friends gate. They thought we fled the country , what is ridiculous why would we leave,they were there for like 45 min but my friend stayed in his room did not come out the parents were talking to them they wanted to know my adress thank god they don't know it .
As for the guards i don't know anything yet about them did said they would decide today what they would do with them if they would charge them or something did not understand that part, and yes its in my statement that i am willing to try id the guard. We told the police about the guard so i think that helped the police a lot . But for now she is just vanished i don't understand how she could vanish like this .I never saw this before in my life , this same girl was sitting in my car spoke to me and now she is just lost.But anyways i'm going now , if i have any further information i will let you know, i was planning to go to vacation 30 th of june but if this is not solved i can kiss that vacation goodbye. Lets hope she will be found soon and found well

Take care :

Deepak

I'll ask again......are you BETTY?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 21, 2005, 11:40:44 PM »

Has anybody read this story? Rolling Eyes

http://www.suntimes.com/output/ontiveros/cst-edt-sue111.html
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: June 21, 2005, 11:41:19 PM »

6/6/2005

Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:26:12 +0000

Thank you for your wonderfull email you send me I really appreciate it.
Things are going better with me now , as you you know there has been 2 arrests i don't know if it comes because the information we gave or just another tip.They were 2 security guards for a hotel nearby the holiday inn where natalee was staying , but we don't have any further information . I would be willing to try making an Id by the police for the 2 suspects i only saw one of them in the news.My parents are doing better now , my friends parents are doing well as well. Although we are almost of the hook we still don't walk much on the streets a lot of fingers are being pointed etc. But the press Is like trying to locate us or something i don't know this morning my friend got a letter for nbc if we were willing to give an intervieuw for a very good price we did not respond to them yet , we don't know if we will give interview as yet. The local press however we won't give any interview they sad a lot of bad things about us they should be ashamed of theirselves.But for now its just from home to work for me , and in the afternoons i go by my friends house we order pizza etc. and watch the news whats going.
Anyways  i have to go now , if i have any ipdates i will let you know asap. the press is all over it so i don't think you will be missing any part of it .
As for for natalees parents we did not hear or see them personally yet , the police chief askes us if we would be willing to talk to them if they wanted to talk to us . We accepted that as long they would not talk aggressive to us as they did before.

Take care , Say hi to the others and I will mail you again

I thought her mother was crying and the step father cursed at them that night they came to Jorans house

bye bye

Deepak.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: June 21, 2005, 11:41:23 PM »

Quote from: "RichinTx"
That email is a bunch of bullcrap. How conveniently it covers all the things we are wondering about.  It was obviously written by someone else in an attempt to stir up some shit.

I have no reason to stir up shit(as you say)

just tired of keeping it to myself....it really hit home for us!! and we are in US!!  It's a small world isn't it!?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2005, 11:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "RB"

If the email is sent to you directly, yes.  Please note the use of forwarded emails in my description.  Those emails, forwarded, lose their header information from the prior person the email was sent to.

Yes but WonderWoman would have the original email and would be able to view and forward the header information. You can easily do a address to name lookup using whois or one of the European name lookup services to verify the validity.

Not if it's been forwarded 6 times or more before it got to her:)  You'd be tracing from computer to computer, and frankly some email servers and routers block the echo back with an "unknown" attribute.

So obviously we need WonderWoman to answer, was this email sent directly to you or was it forwarded? WonderWoman???

TO ALL: These emails were forwarded. WW is not the only person who got them. But they were all forwarded. There is no usuable header info in them. The facts of them are the dates and the content. Judge these based soley on that.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2005, 11:41:30 PM »

From CNN:

A fourth person, Steve Croes, a 26-year-old party boat DJ, was arrested Friday.

All four face accusations of murder and kidnapping, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office said.

Croes initially was questioned only as a witness, two law enforcement sources told CNN.

At the time, he allegedly corroborated the version of events told by Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoes, who said they dropped Holloway off at the Holiday Inn where she was staying, the sources said.

But police said their story fell apart under questioning and that no evidence has been found to show that the girl ever returned to her hotel.

That and the fact one of them named Croes led authorities to detain him as a suspect, the two law enforcement sources said.

Croes is now cooperating with authorities, the sources said.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/21/aruba.holloway/index.html
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 21, 2005, 11:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "GutFeeling"
Quote from: "la_cavalière"
I think a key here is this Croes guy.
How does he fit in? Why are they holding him?
He wasn't at C&C as far as we know.
Why did they decide to question him?
When does he come into the picture?

They are holding him because he said he saw the three drop Natalee off at the Holiday Inn. So either 1) The original story was true or 2) Steve Croes is lying.

Wait a second....... Did SC say that he believed the 3 boys dropped her off at the Holiday Inn or that he witnessed them dropping her off>  Just checking my memory.  And I think the answer to this in unofficial as well.

That doesn't reall make sense.  He went in for questioning last thursday, and was arrested friday.  If he corroborated their initial story then why did they wait so long to arrest him?
JimL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 21, 2005, 11:42:51 PM »

and the last one.....

2 days prior to arrest, correct?

Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 23:33:21 +0000

How is everything there. Well they did not say anything yet about the bloody T -shirt. (she asked about the bloody mattress report)
But we are fine, everything goed normal. The only problem was that yesterday there were like 30 reporters at my friends gate. They thought we fled the country , what is ridiculous why would we leave,they were there for like 45 min but my friend stayed in his room did not come out the parents were talking to them they wanted to know my adress thank god they don't know it .
As for the guards i don't know anything yet about them did said they would decide today what they would do with them if they would charge them or something did not understand that part, and yes its in my statement that i am willing to try id the guard. We told the police about the guard so i think that helped the police a lot . But for now she is just vanished i don't understand how she could vanish like this .I never saw this before in my life , this same girl was sitting in my car spoke to me and now she is just lost.But anyways i'm going now , if i have any further information i will let you know, i was planning to go to vacation 30 th of june but if this is not solved i can kiss that vacation goodbye. Lets hope she will be found soon and found well

Take care :

Deepak

Mouth just dropped Surprised  Surprised  Surprised
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: June 21, 2005, 11:43:01 PM »

Actually I think I remember seeing excerpts of this from WW before today so I don't think it just came out right before broadcast.[/quote]

I don't post often.  To much drama in the house for me.  But WW has posted parts of this Email in other threads before tonight.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 21, 2005, 11:43:18 PM »

6/6/2005

Things are going better with me now , as you you know there has been 2 arrests i don't know if it comes because the information we gave or just another tip.They were 2 security guards for a hotel nearby the holiday inn where natalee was staying , but we don't have any further information . I would be willing to try making an Id by the police for the 2 suspects i only saw one of them in the news.My parents are doing better now , my friends parents are doing well as well. Although we are almost of the hook we still don't walk much on the streets a lot of fingers are being pointed etc. But the press Is like trying to locate us or something i don't know this morning my friend got a letter for nbc if we were willing to give an intervieuw for a very good price we did not respond to them yet , we don't know if we will give interview as yet. The local press however we won't give any interview they sad a lot of bad things about us they should be ashamed of theirselves.But for now its just from home to work for me , and in the afternoons i go by my friends house we order pizza etc. and watch the news whats going.
Anyways  i have to go now , if i have any ipdates i will let you know asap. the press is all over it so i don't think you will be missing any part of it .
As for for natalees parents we did not hear or see them personally yet , the police chief askes us if we would be willing to talk to them if they wanted to talk to us . We accepted that as long they would not talk aggressive to us as they did before.

bye bye

Deepak.

OK. Now I KNOW he's lying. Networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, etc. DON'T PAY FOR INTERVIEWS. Maybe the tabloids do, but not networks. He said NBC offered to pay him for an interview. LYING!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 21, 2005, 11:43:23 PM »

ok, so WW is in aruba, correct?
 And, she is not betty, correct?
AND, her friend is betty, correct?
OK...so, where is betty? wonder if she'd be willing to come log on and post her thoights....

"God dont like ugly"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: June 21, 2005, 11:43:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
6/6/2005

bye bye

Deepak.

So WW....are you Betty?

can someone remind me
which brother does mrs. twitty say
she met at jorans/ beating chest guy?

peace to all
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: June 21, 2005, 11:43:53 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
i notice that jorans father is said to be a judge ....i thought we est. he is not a judge... why would this be included???

I wondered the same thing.  Deepak knows Paul and has been around him--why would he think that Paul is a judge, when he's not?

I'm a legal assistant and my kids have told their friends I was an attorney...completely by mistake when they were young and didn't know better.  Judge-in-training/Judge...to kids, what's the difference?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 21, 2005, 11:43:58 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

If the email is sent to you directly, yes.  Please note the use of forwarded emails in my description.  Those emails, forwarded, lose their header information from the prior person the email was sent to.

Yes but WonderWoman would have the original email and would be able to view and forward the header information. You can easily do a address to name lookup using whois or one of the European name lookup services to verify the validity.

Not if it's been forwarded 6 times or more before it got to her:)  You'd be tracing from computer to computer, and frankly some email servers and routers block the echo back with an "unknown" attribute.

So obviously we need WonderWoman to answer, was this email sent directly to you or was it forwarded? WonderWoman???

TO ALL: These emails were forwarded. WW is not the only person who got them. But they were all forwarded. There is no usuable header info in them. The facts of them are the dates and the content. Judge these based soley on that.

Are you saying you got them also?  Are you also a good friend of Betty?
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: June 21, 2005, 11:44:04 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

I was under the impression that WonderWoman received them.
Unless we can see the header information there is now way you can verify the origin.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: June 21, 2005, 11:44:34 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
6/6/2005

bye bye

Deepak.

OK. Now I KNOW he's lying. Networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, etc. DON'T PAY FOR INTERVIEWS. Maybe the tabloids do, but not networks. He said NBC offered to pay him for an interview. LYING!

He heard this, he did not say he had talked to the networks. Ill bet Dario does pay for info, why wouldn't the world bigger than him.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: June 21, 2005, 11:44:55 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
THANK YOU, Wonder Woman. I believe the e-mails are real.

Yeah right!
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: June 21, 2005, 11:45:33 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Maybe this "email" is just being run past Monkeys so we can clean up all the flaws. . . (jk). Wink

tee hee
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: June 21, 2005, 11:45:40 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ok, so WW is in aruba, correct?
 And, she is not betty, correct?
AND, her friend is betty, correct?
OK...so, where is betty? wonder if she'd be willing to come log on and post her thoights....

We shouldn't even know betty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.