March 28, 2024, 07:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379374 times)
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: June 22, 2005, 12:09:56 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "chelsblu"
I think the email is legit, if it is real.

Say what??? Don't tell me -- you must be a politician.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Republican[/quote]

hmmmm. that sounds more like something CLinton would say..as in...We didn't have sex, but if we did have sex it wasn't real sex.  Laughing  Laughing
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: June 22, 2005, 12:10:18 AM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
 This is a little too ambiguous for me to wrap my mind around!   Question  Smile

More creditable than what we mostly see in here (my posts included)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: June 22, 2005, 12:10:33 AM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"

I did too NIKKI, very weird to have insight into someone we've only "heard "about!

WonderWoman, please respond to my question regarding the emails from Deepak.
Your continued ignorance only decreases your credibility.

Who is ignorant?  I will not respond to your hostility, that is CERTAIN!

If you cannot post the headers from your email then the credibility of your supposed email is just heresay!

As is most things discussed here, including the student's varying accounts of what happened that night.  It's speculation and nothing more.  Having any additional information won't make WW content any less or more reliable.  If you wish to go track it down yourself, get a copy on any number of newsgroups.  I'm sure you know how to use one.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: June 22, 2005, 12:10:48 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
We will never be able to put the puzzle pieces together if they keep changing the picture on the box

I think it is reasonable to assume that that is the intention.
NO DOUBT! Confused
melrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: June 22, 2005, 12:10:50 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ok, so WW is in aruba, correct?
 And, she is not betty, correct?
AND, her friend is betty, correct?
OK...so, where is betty? wonder if she'd be willing to come log on and post her thoights....

We shouldn't even know betty.

i am wodering if we really know shit.

ditto
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: June 22, 2005, 12:10:53 AM »

I did too NIKKI, very weird to have insight into someone we've only "heard "about!

If you cannot post the headers from your email then the credibility of your supposed email is just heresay!

then take it for what its worth.... have a great night!
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: June 22, 2005, 12:10:56 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
All I care about at this moment homestly, is I truly believe that was probabaly the most beautiful moment I have ever seen on TV....I have always said there are many victims and have had feelings for all involved...As far as someone saying Anita did a fake or staged kiss, it is or at least I was raised in the dutch culture with giving a respectful kiss on  the cheek. That was the ULTIMATE show of respect to Beth on Anita's part.

Cali, this has me weeping.  Don't get FOX, the web video didn't show the kiss part.  I too have been saying all along that all the parents are victims.

You captured it beautifully. I think these are ALL loving parents in a heart breaking situation.  They have both lost their children.  No matter what the reason that has to be the most devastating thing to happen to a parent.

I got chills when the met at the gate.

It's too damn bad warring countries can't do the same.

Thank you Nancy.
I do not cry. I am a tuff as nails kind of girl but this still has me in tears. How many people (none I can think of) come together and treat each other with so much respect and realize, they both have feelings and hurt.

If nothing ever get solved, I can at least remember the first moment of two truly classy people being human. One positive things has come about out of so many negatives.

If nothing gets solved, it was all fake.
a Troll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: June 22, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
On Greta's show, they were talking about how Joran was talking about it in school... but I'm foggy about what story he was telling. Anybody catch that part?

the important part was that the father admitted that he asked joran to stop talking, and thus was prevented from seeing joran due to the conversation being wiretapped.

So, this confirms the police were tracking the suspects after they let them go.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: June 22, 2005, 12:11:07 AM »

Anita was the one in Holland, not Paul.

that night, Anita was in Holland, the night that Natalee's mom went to their house. Maybe Paulus had recently returned, I don't know.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: June 22, 2005, 12:11:20 AM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Sometimes, in some circumstances, legitimate news organizations do pay for interviews. It depends on what type of show it is. The BBC paid Monics Lewinsky for an interview about her relationship with Bill Clinton.

That's the BBC. Britain also charges about $150 for a household's TV license. You can't just buy a TV and watch it. They have TV police. You have to pay to watch.

US networks DON'T PAY FOR INTERVIEWS. Tabloids like maybe current affair might, but the big four don't pay for interviews.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: June 22, 2005, 12:11:22 AM »

Say what??? Don't tell me -- you must be a politician.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Republican

hmmmm. that sounds more like something CLinton would say..as in...We didn't have sex, but if we did have sex it wasn't real sex.  Laughing  Laughing[/quote]
Yeah that was the democrat in him..just joking!
LadyBug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: June 22, 2005, 12:11:38 AM »

Perhaps Wonder Woman would copy the top of the email that will prove it came from Deepak's email account.   Question

I am not quite ready to buy into the fact that this really is a letter from Deepak.

Also, wonder if Deepak has a computer at home?  I believe I heard on one of the news shows that he sometime went to the café to send/receive emails.  (Sorry, cannot remember the name of the café where the computers are located.)

Just my thoughts.

JMO
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 22, 2005, 12:12:20 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::waving arms::::

and Nikki...I am here. I am just on the phone with my husband, (the owner of a wholesale internet company BTW), to give him some of the strange claims made on here regarding what can and cannot be traced. He is out of town (as usual) so it is taking awhile to explain since he has no idea my life has been 100% consumed by this story.  Very Happy

WELL< what does the OWNER of the company have to say?? Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: June 22, 2005, 12:12:32 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "writergal"
Sometimes, in some circumstances, legitimate news organizations do pay for interviews. It depends on what type of show it is. The BBC paid Monics Lewinsky for an interview about her relationship with Bill Clinton.

That's the BBC. Britain also charges about $150 for a household's TV license. You can't just buy a TV and watch it. They have TV police. You have to pay to watch.

US networks DON'T PAY FOR INTERVIEWS. Tabloids like maybe current affair might, but the big four don't pay for interviews.

You can look it up and find out.  Star Report was paid for.
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: June 22, 2005, 12:12:36 AM »

Which is absolutely nothing!
Thank you!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: June 22, 2005, 12:13:19 AM »

Quote from: "RB"

As is most things discussed here, including the student's varying accounts of what happened that night.  It's speculation and nothing more.  Having any additional information won't make WW content any less or more reliable.  If you wish to go track it down yourself, get a copy on any number of newsgroups.  I'm sure you know how to use one.

Perf,
I guess you just wanted it spoon fed, some people had a 2 hour head start I suppose.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: June 22, 2005, 12:13:47 AM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"

I've asked this before and didn't rec'd an answer. Here is the FBI's "What we investigate" site: http://www.fbi.gov/hq.htm

Can anyone tell me what on this list applies to this case because I'm not seeing what is could be?

Click through the kidnapping section into the fbi missing/kidnapped list. You'll note at least one person born in 1972, clearly older than 18.
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: June 22, 2005, 12:13:48 AM »

I thought I also understood Greta to say that PVDS "thinks" that he got Joran up that next morning, not sure if he went to school.  Did I hear that?  Did anyone else hear that?  That maybe daddy can't really remember if he woke Joran up for school or if he went to school?

Can't remember because he is protecting his son.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts. When frantic parents arrive at your door, begging for information on their son's whereabouts the night before, it's human nature to make an indelible memory impression of that day's events. He knows exactly what happened that morning. It is burned into his memory. The brain moves such information from short term storage into long term storage at such crisis prompts.

When NH's friends realized she was missing, each of them did the same thing, with their last memories of Natalee...

Still, my heart goes out to all the parents...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: June 22, 2005, 12:13:59 AM »

Just my thoughts.[/quote]

i was just posting to find out what i am up to tonight.
sorry.

peace to all
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: June 22, 2005, 12:14:01 AM »

Which is absolutely nothing!
Thank you!

You are being mean to her.  How do you know that it is not legit?  She could have valuable info that she could bring to this board.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.