March 28, 2024, 08:53:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 16 - 6/21 thru 6/22  (Read 379387 times)
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: June 22, 2005, 12:53:14 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "writergal"
As we speak (more or less), The Runaway Bride's parent are "negotiating" with ABC.

There is also the matter of "perks" and how they are treated as "payment."  Note how trial judges in the US are now having to spell out precisely what it is that jurors in high-profile cases may not accept from media within a specified amount of time after the trial is over - from 2-6 months, usually.

They have been getting by with "just getting" a trip to New York, limo service, makeover, PR person, on and on--and it wasn't considered "payment" by the news organization (but it is considered reportable in-kind income).

In the case of Wilbanks, they got the *alleged* $500,000 advance from the TV movie production *ARM* of NBC and in return, Katie Couric, of the NEWS *arm* got the get.

Yes. They'll sometimes refer to the payment as a "consulting" fee.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: June 22, 2005, 12:53:15 AM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

FYI, Fox's top rated show, The O'Reilly factor, averages 1.8 million viewers per night.  NBC Nightly News averages 8 million per night.

And your point is?

My point is the assertion that Fox has the highest rated news is ludicrous.  Top rated cable news is a different story.  Of course, none of their primetime shows are straight news programs, and it would be a huuuuge stretch to call O'Reilly's show a news show.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: June 22, 2005, 12:53:19 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "lainey"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"

As far as someone saying Anita did a fake or staged kiss, it is or at least I was raised in the dutch culture with giving a respectful kiss on  the cheek. That was the ULTIMATE show of respect to Beth on Anita's part.

I thought the kiss was genuine, as well.  Both Moms are distraught.  One has a missing daughter, one has a son in jail accused of knowing what happened.  In the end they are both Mom's who love their kids.  It ain't easy being either one about now.

The ultimate show of respect is not to place a kiss on the cheek. Even Judas was able to manage that much. The ultimate show of respect would be to recognize Beth Holloway's right to the truth.

The truth is out there..chances are good that the Van Der Sloot and Kalpoes are not the very last people to see Natalee.  One spoiled young man/boy does not make a murderer.   I am trying to setup a time line of the day Nat dissappeared.  I believe that the places she visited may have made contact with other people.. One of the places is the Soul Beach Festival..
www.pancayente.com

If I leave here tomorrow
would you still remember me
For I must be travelling on now
there's too many places I gotta see

Then Joran should tell where he left her, and in what condition. Fair enough?
sandinmytoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: June 22, 2005, 12:53:30 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "Red"
Hey ya'll...about the email...it might not be real, yes, someone might be making it up. But then again Dash and I could be lying about who we are...especially me, because ya'll have never seen me. So everything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt. At this point, almost nothing is fact. Just keep that in mind, and don't worry about arguing about it.

Hey mbhs05, were the two girls on greta's show tonight really Natalee's best friends?

I didn't see it. Do you remember who they were? Or can send a video? But if they said they were, then I'm sure they are.

Francis Ellen (something)... and I think it was Ruth? McVay.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: June 22, 2005, 12:53:37 AM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Gnite, monkeys.

Nite!
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: June 22, 2005, 12:53:53 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
What has happened this evening?

WonderWoman was sent e-mails from someone who received them from someone from someone from someone from Deepak Kalpoe written allegedly after he was questioned by police but before he was arrested.
All e-mails on this rumor forum. you'll have to go back. i think there were three.

Then Greta on FOX went with Beth to the V,d. Sloots and they sent inside and talked for 90 minutes but not with a camera present. And they interviewed Natalee's roommates in aruba. but since i don't have cable, have no idea was was said other than the comments people made here.

The 'friends' corabareted part of WonderWomans email in that Natalie met Yoran at the poker table and met him later at C&C.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: June 22, 2005, 12:54:33 AM »

Hey ya'll...about the email...it might not be real, yes, someone might be making it up. But then again Dash and I could be lying about who we are...especially me, because ya'll have never seen me. So everything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt. At this point, almost nothing is fact. Just keep that in mind, and don't worry about arguing about it.

Hey mbhs05, were the two girls on greta's show tonight really Natalee's best friends?

I didn't see it. Do you remember who they were? Or can send a video? But if they said they were, then I'm sure they are.

Francis Ellen Byrd & Ruth McVay
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: June 22, 2005, 12:55:10 AM »

for those who want to read, I THINK (but who the hel* knows at this point) that the e-mail is posted on Page 34 of this post.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: June 22, 2005, 12:55:14 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
I took my 16 year-old daughter 'turbo-shopping'.

What's that?
Shopping on steroids?

30 minutes at a 80% off 'moonlight madness sale.'

::::glass of wine and a backrub for Mom::::

Wooohoooo!!!
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: June 22, 2005, 12:55:22 AM »

Quote from: "sandinmytoes"

Francis Ellen (something)... and I think it was Ruth? McVay.

Mhmm. They're telling the truth. Anyone have a video or transcript? I didn't know that they were going to be on. F.E. Byrd, by the way. And Ruth is the correct name. Don't know F.E. very well, but Ruth's really cool. Anyway, yes they are close friends.

writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: June 22, 2005, 12:55:30 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "writergal"
As we speak (more or less), The Runaway Bride's parent are "negotiating" with ABC.

There is also the matter of "perks" and how they are treated as "payment."  Note how trial judges in the US are now having to spell out precisely what it is that jurors in high-profile cases may not accept from media within a specified amount of time after the trial is over - from 2-6 months, usually.

They have been getting by with "just getting" a trip to New York, limo service, makeover, PR person, on and on--and it wasn't considered "payment" by the news organization (but it is considered reportable in-kind income).

In the case of Wilbanks, they got the *alleged* $500,000 advance from the TV movie production *ARM* of NBC and in return, Katie Couric, of the NEWS *arm* got the get.

Transportation to the studios is a legitimate expense. They aren't getting cash for doing the interview. Everyone who goes on has benefit of the makeup artists.

Movie (entertainment division) is not the news division even if they are both owned by NBC. news departments do not pay for interviews. Movie division pays for the rights to the story. News does not.

One is free and real, one is paid to look real.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: June 22, 2005, 12:56:11 AM »

WonderWoman was sent e-mails from someone who received them from someone from someone from someone from Deepak Kalpoe written allegedly after he was questioned by police but before he was arrested.
All e-mails on this rumor forum. you'll have to go back. i think there were three.

Then Greta on FOX went with Beth to the V,d. Sloots and they sent inside and talked for 90 minutes but not with a camera present. And they interviewed Natalee's roommates in aruba. but since i don't have cable, have no idea was was said other than the comments people made here.

The 'friends' corabareted part of WonderWomans email in that Natalie met Yoran at the poker table and met him later at C&C.

I could have sworn that this information was already out, even though their were conflicting reports.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1192 on: June 22, 2005, 12:56:18 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
Red, I posted the ones from Friday for you when the last "all hell broke loose" took place. Smile

I just realized that after I hit (submit),  Smile
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: June 22, 2005, 12:56:43 AM »

FYI, Fox's top rated show, The O'Reilly factor, averages 1.8 million viewers per night.  NBC Nightly News averages 8 million per night.

And your point is?

My point is the assertion that Fox has the highest rated news is ludicrous.  Top rated cable news is a different story.  Of course, none of their primetime shows are straight news programs.

Does the fact that NBC Nightly News is carried over standard broadcast television have anything to do with this?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: June 22, 2005, 12:57:40 AM »

Nice summary, Writenow. Not much but speculation, rumor and digression (of which I am as guilty as others tonight.) Felt a chill on the board tonight -- seemed there were several members working together to 'steer' the discussion certain ways. Since that sounds paranoid, it indicates to me perhaps I've spent way too much time here, so I'm signing off.

As always Monkeys . . . keep up the business.
Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: June 22, 2005, 12:58:41 AM »

"...and then one of natalees friend screamed for her to get out of the car , and she refused so then i stopped my car and i said natalee if your friends want you to go with them its better you go listen to them and go with them"

OMG--I'm just skipping ahead, if this has already been covered. But THERE'S the phrase about Natalie refusing to get out of the car when she was asked to!!!!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: June 22, 2005, 12:58:54 AM »

And your point is?

My point is the assertion that Fox has the highest rated news is ludicrous.  Top rated cable news is a different story.  Of course, none of their primetime shows are straight news programs.

Maybe I am wrong just not willing to go back and look. I don't think I said anything other than they were the highest rated in the post that i referred to, which has now been reposted and says what I said. If you need to be right then foxnews is behind the network news (a given since they are not on cable only) fine. But if you are looking for news on this case you are going to the cable 3 then you end up on fox. Did you watch greta tonight? Just curious.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: June 22, 2005, 12:59:07 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
i believe that i remember reading that the Tattoo's mooring is very close to the HI - anyone else??

possibly JVDS and the Kalpoe brothers attempted to have their friend, SteveCroes, verify their story because they knew he would been in the position to make this statement (and he was a friend)....and now we need to realize that, whether or not S Croes possibly lied for them, the "deepak letter" may not be a lie!   (of course, this is assuming Wonder Woman is not full of sh!t)

should all of this be true, coupled with the report in the Arubaam newspaper that stated that Mickey John and the other security guard were seen on the video from late that night walking in front of the hotel - (DESPITE the fact that they were no longer employed next door at the Allegro as securtiy guards) -- then i am again wondering about the truth in  Mickey Jhns seemingly scripted version of what he 'overheard' with a conversation across several jail cells ------ i would like to know the details of their alibis again for that entire night/morning ----- and even if their alibis add up, it is still possible that other individual/s could have been nearby

also like to add that IF all of the above is true,,,that i believe it is still possible/probable that she was drugged with GHB, X, roofies or whatever by someone at C & C....

anybody else remember the Tatoo's mooring/docking location?  I believe it was very close there at the HI and still find the S Croes arrest/connection interesting

think positive
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: June 22, 2005, 12:59:26 AM »

Quote from: "coco"
nutshell recap - Greta showed footage of BTH going up to VDS house and callling over fence, PVDS came over, took a card from her and invited them in but no cameras, AVDS, PVDS, BTH and Greta talked for 90 mins.

BTH was strong and asked them to get Joran to tell where NH is.
AVDS was away in Holland that night.
Joran snuck out after returning home at 11 (PVDS picked him up at Mcdonalds at 11).

AVDS is allowed to see Joran but not to talk about the case.
PVDS is not allowed to see him after polis picked up him advising Joran not to talk about the case on a wiretap.

AVDS kissed BTH on cheek when they were leaving.

(my take is that the VDS's looked sincere and devastated as did BTH - PVDS was softspoken and civil.)

In other news, Wonder Woman posted several emails which claim to be from Deepak to a friend of his in the states and there's considerable disagreement as to their authenticity.

Also on Greta, the Diario editor is now out to convict Joran - and there's lots of doubt about the editor's background and credibility.

I think those are the highlights.

It was Paul who was in Holland, he is studying for his judgeship, and yes Greta must has gotten confused and said that Anita was in Holland...the second time when holland was mentioned.  Jossy Mansur owns Diario...and well I find it strange that is pointing fingers to JVDS.  I think in Aruba, there is a Nat overload already, and Jossy for reasons that he may not want more investigative powers to be to dwell in the Mansur family business is eager to make it all end.  However that is one story that will not surface.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: June 22, 2005, 12:59:43 AM »

Quote from: "Lurker"
"...and then one of natalees friend screamed for her to get out of the car , and she refused so then i stopped my car and i said natalee if your friends want you to go with them its better you go listen to them and go with them"

OMG--I'm just skipping ahead, if this has already been covered. But THERE'S the phrase about Natalie refusing to get out of the car when she was asked to!!!!

Wasn't this already known?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.