April 28, 2024, 01:27:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Juliet Striped Wolf - Last Seen 7/1/2014 Fort Bragg, NC SAFE  (Read 8395 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: August 17, 2014, 01:01:11 PM »

https://twitter.com/HumanRtsV/status/500071558929317888
Human Rights ‏@HumanRtsV

#Missing Since July 1st! -Juliet Striped Wolf stationed in Ft. Bragg, N.C @FBICharlotte @FBI @USArmy @NCPublicSafety pic.twitter.com/pWZYTtJRIF

5:08 PM - 14 Aug 2014

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1464324300520825&id=100008298066952

Janel Striped Wolf
21 hrs · Edited ·

********UPDATE**********PLEASE SHARE

I heard from the ARMY last night. They have offered assistance and cooperation, I accept it. I was able to file a missing persons report this morning with the Fayeteville Police Department. They will be investigating. I received a letter from an apartment complex yesterday in the mail in regard to Juliet's living situation and it was a Fayeteville address, so they were able to take the report this morning. The Army provided a base address which was the only address I had up to yesterday. She had recently moved before her disappearance. This being said please know the investigation is now being handled by the Fayeteville PD.
I will stop searching and seeking my daughter, Juliet Striped Wolf only when:
1. I hear her voice
2. I visually see her
3. I hear from Ft. Bragg that she has returned to base, which they assured me they will contact me when and if that occurs
4. I hear from Fayetteville PD that she has been located
If you have information that leads to her whereabouts and know her physical location, cootact the Fayeteville PD.
Thank you so much for everyone's prayers and good thoughts. Now the search can begin in earnest.

Janel Striped Wolf

https://www.facebook.com/notes/lakota-country-times/soldier-missing-from-fort-bragg-north-carolina/746065612099560

Soldier Missing from Fort Bragg, North Carolina
August 13, 2014 at 6:36am

I am an enrolled member of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe of Rosebud, SD living in Phoenix, AZ. I am a graduate student at Arizona State University, pursuing a Master’s degree in American Indian Studies. I am the parent of a missing Lakota daughter who was stationed at Ft. Bragg, N.C. until she went missing on July 1 at 7:13am.

Private Juliet Striped Wolf served in the 92nd unit in the Civil Affairs Co., Headquarters Co. She is an enrolled member of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe and half of her lineage comes from First Nations, of the Blood Band of Alberta, Canada. The fact that is I am also the mother of an American Indian veteran, my son Scout Striped Wolf, served in the infantry unit at Ft. Bliss, TX and was honorably discharged in March, 2014.

I am writing because I came across a story you published regarding a new missing Indigenous women’s website dedicated to honoring our missing women. My daughter has been missing for a month and I have been denied the ability to file a police report with the Fayetteville Police Department, the Military Police Department and my local ASU Police Department due to jurisdictional issues. I cannot file a missing persons report on her behalf.

The reason I am writing is to bring attention to the lack of transparency and indifference shown by a goliath of a foe demonstrates when someone fails to report to duty. The protocol should be changed for a military member who fails to report for duty to also be reported as a missing person if certain circumstances warrant it. Also, if a person is stationed away from their home state then any police department should be able to take a report. We are facing the fact that our beloved family member is missing and the lack of information and misleading information that has been given to me at different times over the past month has prevented me from being able to file a police report and to place her on the national missing person’s databases.

Despite numerous phone calls to the base, the police departments and her command in a month’s time, we are in the same place we were last month. I find this pattern of behavior and indifference shown to military families by the U.S, Army to be harmful and detrimental to our support of a once trusted military organization. I always placed my trust in the military when both children were full time and active duty. I never questioned their duty and was supportive to the defense of the nation. My son and daughter wanted to honor their Lakota heritage and protect the people as well as honor their grandfather who served in the Korean War. Our family lost this warrior earlier this year, my father kept a picture of them in their military uniforms tacked to the wall next to where he slept up until his death.

Throughout this process my son who suffers from a protected health condition and I have been under great duress as we have repeatedly attempted to gain access to a federal structure that ignores the needs of military families. He and his sister were very close and he cannot understand why the military ignores its veterans and service members who may be in danger.  Imagine the stress of not knowing where your loved one is, exacerbated by the inability to file a police report and access missing persons databases.

My daughter was under great duress leading up to the days of her last sighting. My daughter was last seen accompanied by an individual who was a threat to her, I base this on statements my daughter made to me and to the fact that this individual failed to appear in a court of law to face an assault and battery charge recently. Her commanding officer informed me of the nature of this person and felt that it was this person’s actions and behaviors that led to my daughter leaving her base apartment on July 1st.  In the course of the military’s investigation, my daughter’s roommate attested to the fact that there had been escalating behaviors toward my daughter that leads me to believe my daughter’s health and safety are compromised. Her roommate also said there were escalating phone calls and visits of a domestic violence nature and that this individual was taking all of my daughter’s money. My daughter has no criminal record, no misconduct and I was told by her commanding office that she was a “good soldier” and he was shocked that she was gone.  This brings a murky, often under reported scenario into specific relief. My contention is that if this person was a man, and he was a known criminal and was wanted on charges of a violent nature I believe the response to my concerns that my daughter was coerced to leave the base and may be under the control of this individual would be taken much more seriously. Instead, my concerns fall on deaf ears, and I have been criticized when I challenge the military and have been the recipient of comments such as “well your daughter is AWOL; there’s nothing that can be done for her.” Perhaps nothing will ever be done and she will someday haunt the online pages of missing person’s websites and databases but I am one Lakota Woman who will never give up seeking to bring attention to matters such as these.

This pattern of providing misleading information I categorize in the following list: being told by the base on more than one occasion that my daughter was now stationed in Ft. Benning, GA was untrue, being denied the right to make a report and being told my only recourse is to file with my local police department were baseless. I went to the ASU police department and spoke to Officer Janda badge #569 the night of July 29, 2014 and was told they don’t have jurisdiction and he could not take a police report. The end result is that my daughter is still missing, and I believe in danger, and the trail that started a month ago is growing colder by the day.

As an American Indian military mom I supported my country, when my two children enlisted, I quietly supported them. The military has demonstrated deceit, indifference and denied a parent’s request to file a missing persons report on behalf of their service member. As an American Indian Woman I have experienced firsthand the disempowerment wielded by a powerful, federal structure that has imposed its lack of will on my family. My son and daughter volunteered to face the inherent dangers in servitude to their country and that they accepted as their duty; now my daughter faces unknown dangers but she is denied access to national databases that could assist in her recovery.

My son is also in the process of contacting Senator John McCain to express his concerns as a veteran who served his country and is now ignored by the same military that he sacrificed for.   

My contact information is below:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1458226014463987&set=pcb.1458226054463983&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1458226027797319&set=pcb.1458226054463983&type=1&theater

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:20:29 AM »

anyone reading here could you post these links, to the facebook page that
Janel Striped Wolf is on, maybe these will help her, in finding Juliet Striped Wolf
or at least move the investigation forward, i would post,but i dont FB, thanks

http://www.cid.army.mil/units_conus.html
http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/missing-persons

the FB pg
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1464324300520825&id=100008298066952

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 09:24:10 PM »

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/08/18/missing-soldiers-mother-fears-she-danger-156454

Missing Soldier’s Mother Fears She Is in Danger
Christina Rose
8/18/14

Police, the military, and especially the family of Private Juliet Striped Wolf, Rosebud, seek her safe return. Striped Wolf has been missing since July 1, when she was last seen leaving North Carolina’s Fort Bragg Army Base with Amanda Lee Cardone.

Janel Striped Wolf, Juliet’s mother, Rosebud, lives in Arizona with her son and youngest daughter. Her location has compounded the difficulties she has had in trying to find her daughter. Janel has not heard from her daughter in six weeks and is worried about her. “She never spoke of leaving the Army. She was there and then she was gone,” she said. Janel said that she and her daughter are very close, and, “She never took off, she was a homebody. I used to tease her that she should go out with her friends, but she always stayed close to home and her little sister,” Janel said.

As days passed, Juliet’s cell phone account, paid for by Janel, was closed. According to Janel, Juliet’s commanding officer, Ozzie Garcia, said Juliet was a good soldier, and didn’t believe she would go AWOL. Garcia could not be reached due to a transfer.

Frustration turned to exasperation as Janel appeared to be caught between the two jurisdictions, with neither the military or the police willing to pursue a missing person’s case. “If it happened in Fort Bragg, it would only be in Fort Bragg’s jurisdiction,” Sergeant William Kiger of the Fayetteville Police Department said. “If she is a missing person and the last known place she was seen was on federal property, she would be filing the report on Fort Bragg.”

Military procedure made filing a missing person’s report difficult. A person must be missing for 30 days to be declared AWOL. “At that time, the services take certain actions, such as ... contacting family members in an attempt to locate the absent member and convince them to return to their unit,” states a U.S. Military website. However, no matter how many times Janel contacted the Army about her missing daughter, she said no calls were ever returned and the above protocol was not followed. Calls made by ICTMN to Fort Bragg’s Military Provost and Public Affairs Office were never answered or returned.

After a few weeks, Janel was told her daughter had been transferred to Fort Benning, Georgia, which proved to be untrue.

Juliet’s disappearance finally came to light last week when C.W. Bearshield, a Rosebud activist, and founder of Indigenous Media Network on YouTube, read Janel’s letter to the Lakota Country Times. There, Janel detailed the lack of cooperation she experienced from both the military and the police in finding her daughter. Bearshield posted the letter to his Facebook page as well as to the pages of Scatter Their Own, Serena Clifford, and Tantoo Cardinal. His post contained the contact information for Army officials and the police. “I posted stuff galore. I wanted to make sure people were taking this seriously. No one was calling us back, so I asked everyone please call, please call,” C.W. said.

The information quickly spread across the Internet and late Friday night, six weeks after Juliet disappeared, Janel received a call from LT. Col. John Williams, the battalion commander at Fort Bragg saying that a missing person case would be filed, and that a three star general had taken an interest in the case. He also offered Janel an apology from the Army.

Earlier that same day, Janel received a notice that rent had not been paid on Juliet’s off-base apartment in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Janel had been unaware of the existence of the apartment, which allowed the jurisdiction to be assumed by local Fayetteville police. They are now also launching an investigation.

Juliet is described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall, 138 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, fair skin, no tattoos, and her mother said, “a very sweet soul.”

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/08/18/missing-soldiers-mother-fears-she-danger-156454

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 09:29:57 PM »

http://abc11.com/news/authorities-family-have-different-takes-on-soldiers-disappearance/268430/

Authorities, family have different takes on soldier's disappearance

By Nicole Carr
Monday, August 18, 2014
FORT BRAGG (WTVD) --

Authorities believe an AWOL Fort Bragg soldier left Post on her own free will, while family members and supporters are concerned she is in danger.

Private Juliet Striped Wolf is an intelligence analyst with the 95th Civil Affairs Brigade. She was last seen July 1 by a roommate in their apartment on Post.

Authorities have classified Striped Wolf as AWOL. Sources, family and supporters have said Striped Wolf is believed to be with her girlfriend, Amanda Cardone, who has an extensive criminal record.

Cardone is a Florida native and that's where the couple may be at this point, according to sources.

"I have reason to believe there are other people playing pranks or impersonating her," said Striped Wolf's mother via her Facebook page. "I don't know the reason for it. I have received texts from numbers not associated with her saying she is fine, but when I text number and then call the number it is no longer in service or no answer."

"I have reports that she is calling people and telling them she is fine. Please, I need proof, a recording or a post that can be verified and proven to be her. If you see her or think you see her, call the police, she will be taken back to the base."

At this point, there are no local authorities treating Striped Wolf's disappearance as a missing persons case.

"She is absent without leave and there were not any suspicious circumstances associated with her departure, but we continue to monitor the situation," said United States Army Special Operations Command spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 09:32:12 PM »

http://www.cbs3springfield.com/story/26305660/fort-bragg-soldier-reported-missing

Fort Bragg soldier is missing
Posted: Aug 18, 2014 10:05 AM CST Updated: Aug 18, 2014 11:38 AM CST
by WNCN Staff

FORT BRAGG, N.C. -

A soldier is missing from Fort Bragg in Cumberland County.

Missing is Pvt. Juliet Striped Wolf, and Army spokesman Chris Grey said the Army is aware of Wolf's absence.

"We take this situation seriously, but at this time, we do not have any credible information that would indicate Pvt. Striped Wolf disappeared under suspicious circumstances," Grey said.

A missing person's report was filed with the Fayetteville Police Department.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 09:48:02 PM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A9&Date=20110331&Category=CRIME03&ArtNo=331001&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=3&template=iphonegallery

Arrest mugshots 3-30

10:54 a.m. March 30. Arrested: Amanda Lee Cardone, 19, of Micco. Charges: Battery, Battery.

http://www.justmugshots.com/north-carolina/brunswick-county/19199160

Name:    Amanda L Cardone
Detention Date:    August 13th, 2013
Race:   W
Charges:   FELONY LARCENY
LARCENY OF A FIREARM
OBTAIN PROPERTY FALSE PRETENSE

http://mugshots-directory.com/booking/5370890/AMANDA-CARDONE

AMANDA LEE CARDONE
[AMANDA LEE CARDONE mugshot]
State: NC    
Arrest Date:    2013-08-13 6:42 am
Booking Facility:    Brunswick County
Height:   5 06
Weight:   180
Date of Birth:   
Age at Booking:   
Age now:   

http://www.justmugshots.com/north-carolina/cumberland/24728642

Arrest Report
Name:    Amanda L Cardone
Detention Date:    May 28th, 2014
Race:   White
Charges:   PROBATION VIOLATION-BRUNSWICK CO $20,000.00

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 09:51:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/notes/lakota-country-times/soldier-missing-from-fort-bragg-north-carolina/746065612099560

My daughter was under great duress leading up to the days of her last sighting. My daughter was last seen accompanied by an individual who was a threat to her, I base this on statements my daughter made to me and to the fact that this individual failed to appear in a court of law to face an assault and battery charge recently. Her commanding officer informed me of the nature of this person and felt that it was this person’s actions and behaviors that led to my daughter leaving her base apartment on July 1st.  In the course of the military’s investigation, my daughter’s roommate attested to the fact that there had been escalating behaviors toward my daughter that leads me to believe my daughter’s health and safety are compromised. Her roommate also said there were escalating phone calls and visits of a domestic violence nature and that this individual was taking all of my daughter’s money.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 09:56:46 PM »

anyone reading here could you post these links, to the facebook page that
Janel Striped Wolf is on, maybe these will help her, in finding Juliet Striped Wolf
or at least move the investigation forward, i would post,but i dont FB, thanks

http://www.cid.army.mil/units_conus.html
http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/missing-persons

the FB pg

Thanks cw!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 11:36:07 PM »

Pictures with Juliet in her photos.

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.cardone.96

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 11:40:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=574250249267453&set=pb.100000474490341.-2207520000.1408505226.&type=3&theater

Amanda Cardone
December 31, 2012

I once was weak, but now am indifferent. And the only way to make shit happen is to get rid of everybody who hinders me, and everyone who opposes. I ain't no f***ing little bitch! I'm so close to snapping, I'm so close to hurting somebody besides myself. No pussy shit either. Actually, the last three or four damn times somebody did this same shit to me, and ALL of those assholes ended in the hospital. .....But, I ain't on probation any more. And now I know how to stay innocent even when I'm guilty.
Practice makes perfect people.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 11:46:28 PM »

I hope Juliet is ok.  If she left of her own free will, I hope she will at least contact her mother and let her know she's ok.  I would be extremely concerned too, if my child was last seen with this person and hadn't been heard from in over six weeks.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 12:03:02 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/WRALGilbertBaez/posts/1471432033111762

WRAL Gilbert Baez added 2 new photos.
August 17 at 5:54pm ·

‪#‎breaking‬ Fayetteville Police & Fort Bragg CID investigating missing soldier, Pvt Juliet Striped Wolf. The Native American soldier from Arizona has been missing since July 1, 2014.

According to her mother, Pvt. Wolf was last seen on Fort Bragg with 22-year-old Amanda Lee Cardone, a known Female violent criminal offender.
Anyone with information about Wolf's whereabouts is asked to contact authorities.

https://www.facebook.com/WRALGilbertBaez/posts/1471432033111762?comment_id=1471493083105657&offset=0&total_comments=16

Cody Carpenter I heard she went AWOL. She also turned off her phone and deactivated her Facebook account kinda fishy.
August 17 at 9:52pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 08:05:03 PM »

http://www.wncn.com/story/26328891/fort-bragg-soldier-still-missing

Army investigating disappearance of Fort Bragg soldier

Posted: Aug 20, 2014 1:49 PM CST Updated: Aug 20, 2014 3:12 PM CST
by WNCN Staff

FORT BRAGG, N.C. -

The United States Army has opened an investigation into the disappearance of a Fort Bragg solider who has been missing since July 1.

Pvt. Juliet Striped Wolf was last seen leaving Fort Bragg Army Base with a person her mother believes was "a threat" to her daughter.

"I base this on statements my daughter made to me and to the fact that this individual failed to appear in a court of law to face an assault and battery charge recently," Janel Striped Wolf, who lives in Arizona, said on Facebook.

A spokesman for the Army said Wednesday that it has no evidence to show that Juliet Striped Wolf disappeared under suspicious circumstances and the Army does not believe she "is the victim of foul play."

"But out of concern for the soldier's welfare, as well as some new information we have received, [the Army Criminal Investigation Command] has launched an investigation to try and determine the whereabouts of the Soldier who is currently in an AWOL status," said Chris Grey, the chief of public affairs for CID.

A missing person's report has been filed with the Fayetteville Police Department.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 08:23:43 PM »

My daughter was under great duress leading up to the days of her last sighting. My daughter was last seen accompanied by an individual who was a threat to her, I base this on statements my daughter made to me and to the fact that this individual failed to appear in a court of law to face an assault and battery charge recently. Her commanding officer informed me of the nature of this person and felt that it was this person’s actions and behaviors that led to my daughter leaving her base apartment on July 1st.  In the course of the military’s investigation, my daughter’s roommate attested to the fact that there had been escalating behaviors toward my daughter that leads me to believe my daughter’s health and safety are compromised. Her roommate also said there were escalating phone calls and visits of a domestic violence nature and that this individual was taking all of my daughter’s money.

I wonder if Juliet got paid that day?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 09:06:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1466436416976280&id=100008298066952&fref=nf

Janel Striped Wolf
4 hrs · Edited ·

**********************UPDATE*********************
Chief of Public Affairs
USA Criminal Investigation Command (CID) Quantico, VA
I can confirm that Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation
Command have opened an investigation into the disappearance of PVT Juliet Striped Wolf and are working closely with the Fayetteville Police Department
on the case. At this point we still do not have any credible information that
PVT Striped Wolf is the victim of foul play or disappeared under suspicious
circumstances, but out of concern for the Soldier's welfare, as well as some
new information we have received, CID has launched an investigation to try and
determine the whereabouts of the Soldier who is currently in an AWOL status.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 09:15:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1463673827252539&id=100008298066952

Janel Striped Wolf
August 15 · Edited

I want to reach out to all friends, please, if anyone knows me personally they know I am an extremely private person who values my children and my parents. I did not have a facebook page until April 30th of this year. Please pray for me. I carried this alone for a month, I kept telling myself any day she will call, any day. I finally reached out publically because I need prayers, I need strength, Please help me. I am begging anyone who know my daughter's whereabouts, call the police, call me with her on the line. Juliet-if you are reading this I am advocating for you but I am facing the great stress. There are those who are impersonating me or my daughter on other websites around the world and posting saying she is fine, and others wishing us death. She may be awol/deserter and worthy of death in your minds, but know that she is my daughter and I stand with her. I will not stop until she is found by the military, any police department or she calls me. If you have proof, and can prove it is her beyond a reasonable doubt, call me. I am an Indigenous woman who lives a quiet life, I don't post in a mean spirit, I don't say cruel things to people on posts or anywhere else. I do not like attention but for my daughter I will lead the way as long as I can, Juliet-I need to hear your voice, please call me, it doesn't matter, I brought you into this world and I will stand by you, I love you, I need to hear from you. I said I will never give up and I won't, no matter how much I hurt.

Janel Striped Wolf

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 12:29:47 AM »

i think she was paid that day
http://www.dfas.mil/militarymembers/payentitlements/2014adpaydays.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 03:32:46 AM »

Glad she's safe!   

http://www.wncn.com/story/26347878/missing-fort-bragg-private-striped-wolf-found-in-florida

Missing Fort Bragg private Striped Wolf found in Florida
Posted: Aug 22, 2014 12:36 PM CST Updated: Aug 22, 2014 2:53 PM CST
by Dane Huffman, WNCN News - email

FORT BRAGG, N.C. -

A missing Fort Bragg soldier has been found, the Army said Friday afternoon.

Private Juliet Striped Wolf has been located in Volusia County, Florida, and is safe and unharmed, said Army Criminal Investigation Division spokesman Chris Grey.

Striped Wolf, who left her unit without permission, will be brought back to Fort Bragg.

Friday afternoon, Janel Striped Wolf said family members assisted in finding her daughter.

"I want to give a special thanks to the two family members that stepped forward and provided invaluable information that led to my daughters location," she wrote on a Facebook. "As a mother I will be forever grateful and indebted."

Grey did not release details on why Striped Wolf was absent without leave or what penalties she might face.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 03:35:04 AM »

http://abc11.com/news/missing-fort-bragg-soldier-girlfriend-arrested-in-florida/277202/

Missing Fort Bragg soldier, girlfriend arrested in Florida

Friday, August 22, 2014
VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WTVD) --
The search for a missing Fort Bragg soldier is over.

Pvt. Juliet Striped Wolf is now in a Florida jail.

The intelligence analyst with the 95th Civil Affairs Battalion was found safe in Florida after her mother reported her missing weeks ago. She was last seen on post on July 1.

Authorities in Volusia County, Florida, also arrested her girlfriend, Amanda Cardone.

Both are in jail without bond and considered fugitives.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 03:41:33 AM »

http://www.wral.com/missing-bragg-soldier-found-in-florida/13915887/

Missing Bragg soldier found in Florida

Posted 1:59 p.m. Friday
Updated 7:30 p.m. Friday

Striped Wolf has been in a turbulent relationship with Amanda Cardone, a woman from Brunswick County with a lengthy criminal record, according to Striped Wolf's mother, Janel Striped Wolf.

She said investigators told her that Cardone, wanted for a probation violation, and her daughter were in civilian custody in Florida.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/missing-bragg-soldier-found-in-florida/13915887/#7LbW58Q3sPqMDfzt.99

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.