April 19, 2024, 02:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 27 Year Old Kristy Kelley Missing Since 8/15/14 in Boonville, Indiana  (Read 7191 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: August 18, 2014, 06:18:01 AM »

27 Year Old Kristy Kelley Missing Since 8/15/14 in Boonville, Indiana

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/08/18/27-year-old-kristy-kelley-missing-since-81514-in-boonville-co/

27 year old Kristy Kelley has been missing since August 15, 2014 in Boonville, Indiana. Kristy Kelley was last seen in Boonville early Friday around 1:30 am and did not show up for work. Since her disappearance she has not been in contact with family or friends. Thanks to social media, a reported 300 individuals came out to help search for Kristy Kelley over the weekend. The search will continue Monday morning at 9:00 at Studio Bee. The Warrick County Sheriff’s Office is expected to be there as well.

If you have any information on her whereabouts you should contact the Warrick County Sheriff’s Office at (812)897-6180.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:58:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 06:19:09 AM »

Warrick Co. Sheriff's Dept. Searching For Missing Woman

http://www.wbiw.com/state/archive/2014/08/warrick-co-sheriffs-dept-searching-for-missing-woman.php

Authorities say 27-year-old Kristy Kelley of Boonville was last seen in Boonville early Friday morning and did not show up for work and has not contacted family members or friends.

They tell us she was last seen in Boonville around 1:30 a.m. on August 15 wearing a white and black sleeveless shirt, blue jean shorts, and sandals.

The Sheriff's Office says there is no indication of any foul play at this time.

She's believed to be driving a silver 2003 Nissan Xterra.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:58:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/kristy-kelley-joelle-lockwood-missing_n_5689173.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Joelle Lockwood And Kristy Kelley Missing: Possible Connection?
Posted: 08/18/2014 6:37 pm EDT Updated: 2 hours ago

Two Central Indiana moms have disappeared -- five weeks and less than 20 miles apart – leaving investigators looking for potential links in the two cases.

"To have someone missing in our area –- two of them active like this at the same time -- is very unusual," Sgt. Jason Cullum of the Evansville Police Department told The Huffington Post.

The two women are 30-year-old Joelle Ann Lockwood of Evansville and 27-year-old Kristy Kelley of Boonville. Both are mothers with two children. Both were last seen wearing tank tops and blue jean shorts. And the similarities go on.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:06:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 09:09:46 PM »

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/investigators-not-sure-what-happened-to-kristy-kelley-missing-indiana-woman

Investigators not sure what happened to Kristy Kelley, missing Indiana woman
Search for missing woman continues

TheIndyChannel.com Staff , RICHARD GOOTEE, Evansville Courier & Press
3:08 PM, Aug 18, 2014
2 hours ago

BOONVILLE, Ind. - Police are piecing together new information as the number of volunteers searching for a missing Indiana mother of two grows.

Warrick County Sheriff Brett Kruse told a large group of volunteers preparing to search for Kristy Kelley, of Boonville, on Monday that investigators are unsure what happened to her.

"What we know is that Kristy Kelley was at the VFW (in Boonville) at 1:30 Friday morning," Kruse told volunteers who have been staging at Studio Bee in Boonville. "We have video of what we think is her vehicle going past the Tastee-Freez out here at about (1:50 a.m.). The rest of it is speculation."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 10:24:40 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindkristykelley/permalink/856911270993495/

Todd Scales
30 mins · Boonville, IN

As much as I hate to inform you all, Kristy's car was found this afternoon in a body of water, the vehicle was lifted by crane to preserve it. They believe it to be Kristy who is inside the vehicle at this time, We Thank you all for your prayers.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 10:31:48 PM »

I just figured out that Todd Scales is her dad.   

My sincere condolences to Kristy's family and all who loved her.

Rest in peace, Kristy.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 11:30:03 PM »

Thank you texasmom for posting this.

May Krist Rest in Peace. Prayers for her family and friends.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 11:32:59 PM »

http://www.wthr.com/story/26551320/2014/09/16/family-body-of-missing-boonville-woman-found

Body of missing Boonville woman found in car in lake

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 7:50 PM PST Updated: Sep 16, 2014 8:46 PM PST
By WTHR Channel 13 - email

EVANSVILLE, Ind. - Police have confirmed a body found in a submerged vehicle is that of a missing Boonville woman.

Warrick County Sheriff Brett Kruse says detectives identified Kristy Kelley's body by clothing found on the body. A medical examination will be conducted Wednesday morning in Vanderburgh County.

WFIE-TV in Evansville reports divers found Kelley's Nissan X-Terra in the bottom of a lake near Boonville. They removed the vehicle from the water and found the body of the 27-year-old mother inside.

R.I.P. Kristy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 04:53:05 PM »

My condolences to Kristy's family.

Rest in peace, Kristy.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.