March 28, 2024, 11:54:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joelle Ann Lockwood, 30 years old missing since 7/9/14 from Evansville, Indiana  (Read 8197 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 18, 2014, 09:04:28 PM »

http://www.evansvillewatch.net/homenews/family-seeks-help-finding-missing-evansville-woman

FAMILY SEEKS HELP FINDING MISSING EVANSVILLE WOMAN

07/14/2014

1 Comment

The family of 30 year old JOELLE ANN LOCKWOOD is asking anyone with information on her whereabouts to contact local police.

Lockwood was last seen on July 9th around 6:30pm. She was walking in the area of Park St. and Florida St near Pigeon Creek. Lockwood is 5'03" and 125lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

She also may have access to a silver Chevy Malibu with Indiana license plate 211TYC.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 09:05:38 PM »

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/story/d/story/30-year-old-evansville-woman-reported-missing/21315/Ez_hRFWCvkyVJsoAj4OhTg

30-Year-Old Evansville Woman Reported Missing

07/14/2014 05:12 PM
07/14/2014 05:14 PM

Police report 30-year-old Evansville woman is missing. Her name is Joelle Lockwood.

Her family tells police she was last seen walking near Pigeon Creek the evening of July 9. They say she may also have access to a silver Chevy Malibu.

Lockwood is 5'3" and 125lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 09:06:42 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/kristy-kelley-joelle-lockwood-missing_n_5689173.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Joelle Lockwood And Kristy Kelley Missing: Possible Connection?
Posted: 08/18/2014 6:37 pm EDT Updated: 2 hours ago

Two Central Indiana moms have disappeared -- five weeks and less than 20 miles apart – leaving investigators looking for potential links in the two cases.

"To have someone missing in our area –- two of them active like this at the same time -- is very unusual," Sgt. Jason Cullum of the Evansville Police Department told The Huffington Post.

The two women are 30-year-old Joelle Ann Lockwood of Evansville and 27-year-old Kristy Kelley of Boonville. Both are mothers with two children. Both were last seen wearing tank tops and blue jean shorts. And the similarities go on.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 03:09:40 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/joelle-lockwood-and-kristy-kelly_n_5698229.html
Disappearance Of Joelle Lockwood And Kristy Kelley Casts Spotlight On Other Cases
August 22, 2014

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 03:13:11 PM »

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/story/d/story/still-searching-friends-family-volunteers-again-se/40186/dCHDf0uPoUCsNR_yhbfB6g
Still Searching: Friends, Family, Volunteers Again Search for Joelle Lockwood
August 24, 2014

Spanning two states and three counties, friends, family and strangers scoured the Tri-State searching for any sign of Joelle Lockwood. The clues may have been elusive so far but her family's determination has not waned.

Lockwood was last seen near Pigeon Creek in Evansville in early July.

Earlier this month, the White County, Illinois Sheriff's Office searched a remote area of the county for any sign of lockwood but the search came up empty.

More than thirty volunteers returned to the area to search again on Sunday. Amanda Crowe, a family friend, said a person of interest in the case has property in the area. She feels strongly that Lockwood could be there.

Volunteers looked around the area by foot and by ATV. They searched wooded areas around the Little Wabash River, placing fliers anywhere they could.

Searchers said they found some articles of clothing and some suspicious burn piles. However, there wasn't anything definitive into Lockwood's disappearance.

Video

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 03:14:47 PM »

http://www.14news.com/story/26357916/search-held-in-carmi-for-missing-evansville-woman
Search held in Carmi for missing Evansville woman
August 24, 2014

Search groups went to Illinois Sunday afternoon to search through the woods and corn fields outside of Carmi.
The group met in a small church in rural White County and left from there.

Searching through the fields and the woods for any sign of Lockwood.

The group tells us they were told by the White County Sheriff's Office the person of interest in this case owns property in that area.

Amanda Crowe is a family friend and says they wanted to search the area to leave no stone unturned.

However, she says it's difficult with all of the fields and woods in the area.

"It's like a needle in a haystack, this area is so vast," says Crowe. "It's stretched all the way from Evansville. That's where it all started, in Evansville at Florida and Park Streets. We just have to keep spreading out and keep searching the land for her."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 03:17:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/findjoellelockwood

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 07:37:26 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/kristy-kelley-joelle-lockwood-missing_n_5689173.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Joelle Lockwood And Kristy Kelley Missing: Possible Connection?
Posted: 08/18/2014 6:37 pm EDT Updated: 2 hours ago

Two Central Indiana moms have disappeared -- five weeks and less than 20 miles apart – leaving investigators looking for potential links in the two cases.

"To have someone missing in our area –- two of them active like this at the same time -- is very unusual," Sgt. Jason Cullum of the Evansville Police Department told The Huffington Post.

The two women are 30-year-old Joelle Ann Lockwood of Evansville and 27-year-old Kristy Kelley of Boonville. Both are mothers with two children. Both were last seen wearing tank tops and blue jean shorts. And the similarities go on.

This is certainly baffling.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 09:03:50 AM »

Interesting, indeed

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 09:28:18 PM »

Nothing that I can find in MSM yet, so cautiously optimistic!

https://www.facebook.com/findjoellelockwood/posts/727584873956391

Help Find Joelle
about an hour ago · Edited

Thank you everyone for all there efforts with helping find Joelle!!! JOELLE IS FOUND!!! SHE IS ALIVE AND WELL. She appriciate s everyone's time and energy. We are so happy she is found safe ...THANK YOU LORD! Please give her and her family privacy during this time

Woohoo JOELLE IS SAFE AND FOUND!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 09:30:01 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/findjoellelockwood/posts/727605353954343

Help Find Joelle
32 minutes ago · Edited
I understand everyone has lots of questions. . But we do not have answers. Please refrain from repeatedly asking... we don't know. Just hold your kiddos tight. .. Enjoy your family. ..And be happy for Joelle and her family. Good night Amanda

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 09:32:32 PM »

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/story/d/story/missing-evansville-woman-found-alive-safe/47367/H_O9S4bFxUSBHJJqitRBVg

Missing Evansville Woman Found Alive, Safe
Kayla Moody
09/06/2014 07:13 PM
09/06/2014 07:21 PM

A missing Evansville woman has been found alive and safe, friends confirm. Joelle Lockwood went missing in July.

Amanda Crowe, a friend of Joelle who organized many searches for the woman, says Lockwood was found Saturday evening at Jefferson Square Apartments. An Evansville Police sergeant on-scene tells Eyewitness News this is an ongoing police investigation. At this time, it's unclear if Lockwood was willingly at the apartment or being held against her will. Crowe says Lockwood was taken to EPD Headquarters.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 10:20:56 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 10:42:31 PM »

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2014, 02:48:49 PM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2014, 06:08:30 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/update-missing-america-joelle-lockwood-n188696

UPDATE Missing in America: Joelle Lockwood

UPDATE (September 7th, 2014):

Joelle Lockwood has been found alive and is now reunited with her family.

Police in Posey County arrested two suspects Saturday night in connection with the young mother's disappearance. They believe Lockwood has been held captive since she went missing on July 9th, 2014, according to a statement released Sunday morning.

Police said a man who was visiting the suspects was able to get Lockwood out of the residence and back to Evansville.

Lockwood family friend Amanda Crowe told local NBC affiliate 14 News, "I hope that this gives hope to Kristy Kelley's family and Megan Nichols' family and everyone else who has a missing loved one right now...it doesn't matter if it's two days, two months or two years, you absolutely should not give up hope, because they can come back."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2014, 06:12:26 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arrested-missing-indiana-woman-found/story?id=25325232

2 Arrested After Missing Indiana Woman Found

Sep 7, 2014, 8:06 AM ET

By BEN CANDEA and RACHEL KATZ

via Good Morning America

Police in Indiana arrested two people believed to have held a woman against her will since her disappearance in July.

Joelle Lockwood was reunited with her family on Saturday after undergoing a medical examination at a local hospital, Posey County Sheriff Greg Oeth told ABC News. She was last seen on July 6.

According to Evansville police, a man who visited the suspects was able to get Lockwood, 30, out of the home where police believe she was held captive.

On Saturday, members of the Posey County Sheriff's Office and Evansville Police Department served a warrant at that home and took the two suspects into custody. Charges haven't been released.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 06:17:50 PM »

http://www.14news.com/story/26467490/two-arrested-in-missing-woman-joelle-lockwood-investigation

Two arrested in missing Evansville mother, Joelle Lockwood, investigation
Posted: Sep 07, 2014 1:19 AM CST Updated: Sep 07, 2014 3:33 PM CST

Posted by Josh Allsopp, Digital Content Producer - email

POSEY CO., IN (WFIE) -

Officials tell us that two are arrests were made Saturday night in the investigation of missing woman Joelle Lockwood.

Evansville police tell us that the arrests were made at a residence in Posey County where they believe Lockwood had been held since early July.

We're told that a man who visited the suspects got Lockwood out of captivity and brought her to Evansville. Lockwood was then interviewed by EPD detectives.

EPD says that any criminal charges will be handled by Posey County authorities.

Members of the Posey County Sheriff's Office, EPD Detectives, and the EPD SWAT Team served a warrant to the suspects at the Posey County residence and took them into custody.

The names of the suspects, all criminal charges, details of Lockwood's confinement and rescue, and the location of the arrests will be released by the Posey County Prosecutor's Office.

After being missing since July 9, Lockwood was reunited with her family Saturday evening.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2014, 11:35:12 PM »

what an ordeal, but alive 

Missing Indiana mom found TWO MONTHS after disappearing was kidnapped and kept in a CAGE wearing a belt like a dog collar
By JAMES NYE FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 21:22 EST, 7 September 2014 | UPDATED: 22:29 EST, 7 September 2014

Joelle Lockwood, 30, has been found after disappearing two months ago
The mother was kept as a prisoner by Ricky Roy House Jr. and 44-year-old Kendra Tooley
Lockwood was kept inside a wooden cage in the couple's Indiana trailer
Rescued by Tooley's ex-husband, Ron Higgs, who freed her from captivity
He initially thought that Lockwood had agreed to the bizarre slavery set-u

Joelle Lockwood, 30, went missing on July 9 and was allegedly kept inside the trailer of 37-year-old Ricky Roy House Jr. and 44-year-old Kendra Tooley where she was made to perform chores while wearing a belt like a dog collar around her neck, naked from the waist down.
They have been arrested on preliminary charges of criminal confinement and rape.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2747376/Missing-Indiana-mom-TWO-MONTHS-disappearing-kidnapped-kept-CAGE-wearing-belt-like-dog-collar.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 08:50:53 PM »

Thankful Joelle's back home with her family.

I truly hope these people are prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and are behind bars for a very long time.  There's not a drop of humanity in either of them, and after two months apparently neither of them grew a conscience either. 

No deals, just justice!

Sick, sick, sick.   

JMO

Justice for Joelle!   

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.