April 27, 2024, 10:37:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 16 Year Old Cassie Simkins Missing Since 8/31/14 in Rockwell, Iowa SAFE  (Read 3174 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: September 01, 2014, 10:46:46 AM »

16 Year Old Cassie Simkins Missing Since 8/31/14 in Rockwell, Iowa

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/09/01/16-year-old-cassie-simkins-missing-since-83114-in-rockwell-iowa/

16 year old Cassie Simkins has been missing since Sunday, August 31, 2014 in Rockwell, Iowa. Cassie was last seen around 2:30 AM Sunday in her home. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and 115 pounds with dark brown hair. She has Epilepsy and her family does not believe she has her medicine with her. Authorities say that Cassie Simpkins is believed to be with 20 year old Chance Kinney of Lake City.

If you know anything about Cassie’s disappearance, you are asked to Rockwell City police at 712-297-7583.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »

16-year-old Rockwell City girl missing

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2014/09/01/around-iowa-rockwell-city-girl-cassie-simkins-missing/14918839/

A 16-year-old Rockwell City girl disappeared from her home around 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

The teen, Cassie Simkins, is believed to be with Chance Kinney, 20, of Lake City. Simkins requires epilepsy medication, and her family said she currently does not have it. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and 115 pounds with dark brown hair.

Local police have few leads on the missing child.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 11:18:27 AM »

Her FB

https://www.facebook.com/cassie.simkins

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 11:26:23 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.simkins.52/posts/10152444388935805

Jeff Simkins
11 hours ago
Cassie where ever you are out there please let me know your ok. I love you and just want you to come home.

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.simkins.52/posts/10152443358050805

Jeff Simkins shared Bambi Proffitt's status.
22 hours ago
Here are pics of the guy we believe she is with.
This is Cassie Simkins, she is 16 years old and lives in Rockwell City, Iowa, she has not been seen or heard from in over 24 hrs, it is believed that she is with Chance Kinney 20 yr old from Lake City Iowa; she is not in a safe situation and it is believed they have left the state, please if you see either of them contact the authorities and Jeff Simkins on Facebook! Please repost this for your family and friends. (7 photos)

(More pictures at the link)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 11:32:10 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/cody.simkins/posts/10152362223377921

Cody Simkins
August 30 near Fort Dodge, IA · Edited
Update: This is a profile that Cassie has been using to contact her friends, along with some more recent photos. Please keep an eye out for my baby sister. We are worried sick & just want her back at home safe and sound.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 12:00:55 PM »

Rockwell City isn't very big really census in 2010 says there were just over 1700 people. Trying not to judge this dude by his appearance but he is freaky looking with his tattoos. Hoping she has said something to one of her girl friends. They tell their parents so it can be reported to the police. It worries me they think they have left the state. They could gone in any direction. Hoping they have some description of the car they think they took. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 12:24:41 PM »

Rockwell City isn't very big really census in 2010 says there were just over 1700 people. Trying not to judge this dude by his appearance but he is freaky looking with his tattoos. Hoping she has said something to one of her girl friends. They tell their parents so it can be reported to the police. It worries me they think they have left the state. They could gone in any direction. Hoping they have some description of the car they think they took. 

He won't be hard to spot!   

I don't know what the weather's like there, but covering all of that up would definitely make people take a second look here in the sweltering heat we're having.  Trying to cover the cross on his face would likely be obvious too.

She needs to be found, as soon as possible.  So the tattoos are a plus imo.  If the family is wrong and she's not with him, the sooner they find him and rule him out the better.

To not be seen might mean they're in a remote area and that's even more worrisome.  I hope whoever she's with knows how to deal with a medical emergency if the need arises, she's so young and I'm praying she's safe, well, and home where she belongs soon.

My heart goes out to her loved ones that are so worried about her.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 12:55:36 PM »

He won't be hard to spot!   

I don't know what the weather's like there, but covering all of that up would definitely make people take a second look here in the sweltering heat we're having.  Trying to cover the cross on his face would likely be obvious too.

She needs to be found, as soon as possible.  So the tattoos are a plus imo.  If the family is wrong and she's not with him, the sooner they find him and rule him out the better.

To not be seen might mean they're in a remote area and that's even more worrisome.  I hope whoever she's with knows how to deal with a medical emergency if the need arises, she's so young and I'm praying she's safe, well, and home where she belongs soon.

My heart goes out to her loved ones that are so worried about her.   

I agree texasmom.  She needs to be found NOW.   Yes his tattoos are a plus in finding them. Even if he wore long sleeves etc. The face ones would still bee seen. Being she has medical issues and didn't take her medication with her has me worried. Prayers for her & her loved ones that she is found safe & soon.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 02:50:34 PM »

Chance's facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/chance.kinney.5?fref=browse_search
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 02:57:43 PM »

Her other facebook page under the name of Kaitlyn:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007388628404
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 12:08:41 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-us-get-Cassie-Simkins-Home/1544010869152701

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 03:20:26 AM »

Missing Rockwell City Teen Found

Posted 6:55 am, September 5, 2014

http://whotv.com/2014/09/05/missing-rockwell-city-teen-found/

ROCKWELL CITY, Iowa – A Rockwell City teenager missing since the weekend has been located, police told Channel 13.

Cassie Simkins, 16, was last seen at about 2:30a.m. Sunday in her home. Authorities initially believed Simkins was with someone named Chance Kinney.

Family members’ concern was raised as they believed she didn’t have her epilepsy medication with her.

On Thursday evening at about 9:30 p.m., Rockwell City police received a tip on the whereabouts of Simkins and Kinney.

A short time later, law enforcement surrounded the property in Lytton and made contact with Simkins and Chance. Simkins was unharmed.

Chance was arrested on an unrelated warrant and Simkins was taken into protective custody.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 06:51:59 AM »

Thank the Lord she was found safe. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 07:00:11 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.