April 26, 2024, 08:50:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ferguson and 'The Ruling Class'  (Read 1179 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 25, 2014, 05:44:43 AM »

Oh Ferguson,

Where are the jobs?  A 'jobless recovery' benefits who exactly?  The 1%?  The top 10% of the 1%?  The folks on Main St.?  Where are the jobs?

'Our crumbling infrastructure...we need to raise taxes.'  Who exactly benefits from all these construction jobs?  Illegal aliens with work permits?  Faux documentation?  TIN numbers?  The folks on Main St.?

'Our rumbling infrastructure'...where does the money go exactly?  Grants, loans, etc. to pay for road and other infrastructure in Mexico?  Why do I keep reading about American dollars going to build and rebuild Mexico and other places?   How does that benefit Main St. in the USA?

How many families have in excess of $7,000 per child after taxes each month?  How can a nation with massive debt and high taxes afford to take care of illegal alien children by giving them more than $7,000 a month in welfare?

Where are the jobs?  I keep hearing the US has the highest corporate tax rates in the world.  How is that creating jobs?  Is the jobless recovery about prosperity for Americans?  Or, making money for the ruling class and their cronies?

The invasion of the illegal alien to the welfare class seems to be about stealing money and giving it to providers of services - large apartment complexes (free housing), large fast food business (food stamps), the medical industry (free 'healthcare'), and the list goes on...

Where is the prosperity for Main St.?  US citizens?

Where are the jobs?  Where are the jobs in honor of Treyvon?   A face on a milk carton used to bring hope.  What does a face on a t-shirt bring?

How do you have a 'jobless recovery' for Main Street and call say the economy is improving?

What is wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.