April 26, 2024, 02:09:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search continues for Indianapolis baby reported abducted Wednesday 8/27/2014  (Read 21956 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2014, 03:42:27 PM »

i cant see an injury here , and they say there are cams near there, nothing on the cams
LE says,shows them nothing

By Russ McQuaid
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 28, 2014)
http://fox59.com/2014/08/28/bloodhounds-and-search-crews-continue-to-look-for-baby-boy-at-center-of-amber-alert/

I was just listening to that part of the video again, and what the neighbor said about it.

"Right behind the house is the bar and he has cameras and supposedly where the guy was found was in the alley back there and neither one of those cameras caught nothing, something's fishy."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2014, 04:00:53 PM »

The part where he talks about falling with the baby...keeps ringing in my ears.  How he repeats that part, and what that could imply if he's not telling the truth about the abduction.  As we've seen with so many, there's always a little truth in the lies. 

I fell with my son, holding my son just like this.  I fell with him.

I hope the feelings I'm having are all wrong, and that little Delano is found safe.

In the interviews I've seen, I don't recall either parent ever saying his name.  I haven't seen any tears either.  Maybe they're just cried out, but both concern me.

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 04:02:04 PM »

yea and in that vid a cop is asked if he is buying willie story, the cop chuckles
b4 he answers

here is the place from the vid
https://www.google.com/maps/@39.760228,-86.186621,3a,75y,187.17h,69.52t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sE8UTDYHM2H_wncidXS0FFA!2e0!6m1!1e1

the vid @ 3:45
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2014, 04:08:04 PM »

trying to fix map link

yea and in that vid a cop is asked if he is buying willie story, the cop chuckles
b4 he answers

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.760228,-86.186621,3a,75y,187.17h,69.52t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sE8UTDYHM2H_wncidXS0FFA!2e0!6m1!1e1

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old
[/quot

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2014, 04:20:36 PM »

in the last map link of where it happened,that i posted, it seem the garage would block this cam

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.759842,-86.18662,3a,30.5y,250.45h,90.82t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sZOoM6ZQtq11v7Oc3weFVMw!2e0

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2014, 04:24:57 PM »

im getting a bad feeling about the abduction too, all that detail, shoes ,shirts, earrings
but no license plate #

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2014, 04:36:33 PM »

trying to fix map link

b4 he answers

[/quot

Thanks cw618, I hadn't seen the cops interview and response to that question...interesting.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2014, 04:38:42 PM »

Thanks cw618, I hadn't seen the cops interview and response to that question...interesting.

Sorry, messed up the quote stack!    Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2014, 04:53:23 PM »

im getting a bad feeling about the abduction too, all that detail, shoes ,shirts, earrings
but no license plate #

Exactly...

When EMS asked him what he was wearing, he said he had nothing on.  That his shirt and jogging pants were laying beside him. 

Maybe he's implying they took his clothes off while he was unconscious...left his clothes beside him and didn't take his wallet, cellphones, or his weed?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2014, 04:56:32 PM »

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/08/27/amber-alert-issued-month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

Amber Alert canceled after third day of search for missing baby
Diana Penner, Bill McCleery and Tim Evans, tim.evans@indystar.com 5:52 p.m. EDT August 30, 2014

Gaetane Borders, president of the Atlanta-based organization Peas in Their Pods, said a nine-hour lag to an Amber Alert is unusual. However, Borders said, in this case, it might be understandable.

Peas in Their Pods assists families of missing children, with a particular focus on children of color.

According to the Amber Alert, Delano was kidnapped by a white man and a Hispanic woman, both in their mid- to late-20s.

It's uncommon, Borders said, for African-American infants to be snatched by Caucasians and Hispanics. It's possible, but doesn't fit with more typical scenarios and likely would give police pause, Borders said.

In addition, Delano's father, Willie Wilson, who reported that his son was taken from him after he was robbed and pistol-whipped, also was involved in a child-neglect case in Ohio in 2012.

In that case, said Adams of the IMPD, a daughter Wilson had with a different woman was shaken and suffered severe brain damage, but survived. The mother was convicted of child neglect and remains in prison; Wilson was not arrested, but was present.

Borders said police obviously must take into account and pursue information like that, likely leading to a delay in issuance of the Amber Alert in Delano's disappearance.

Wilson also was briefly arrested after reporting the abduction on an allegation of marijuana possession. However, police consider the drug arrest unrelated to the missing-child case, Adams said, and Wilson was released from police custody about 11:30 a.m. Thursday, according to online court records.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2014, 05:01:31 PM »

Hopefully LE has or will be able to retrieve information from the cellphones that might indicate where Willie Wilson had been that day, or even the night before.

Many of the reports talk about searching the immediate area.

Have they searched the home?

If it's the house I think it is, looks like it has a basement.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2014, 05:12:10 PM »

Maybe I missed this article being posted?

http://www.wthr.com/story/26399850/2014/08/28/investigators-have-concerns-about-couples-story-about-missing-infant

Investigators have concerns about couple's story about missing infant

Posted: Aug 28, 2014 7:48 PM PST Updated: Aug 28, 2014 9:59 PM PST
By Emily Longnecker, WTHR reporter - bio | email
INDIANAPOLIS -

Police officers will be guarding an area at Oliver and Harding Streets over night to make sure no one disturbs an area they plan to continue searching Friday in the case of missing one-month-old Delano Wilson.

The area, which includes some woods and the White River, is just one block from where the infant's father, Willie Wilson, says he was knocked unconscious, only to come to and see a man and a woman driving away with his son.

More than 24 hours have gone by and there's still no sign of the baby.

"Right now, we are laser-focused on finding this baby," said IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams.

That focus centered on the White River Thursday near Oliver Street.

The Indianapolis Fire Department brought out their underwater camera to help search the river at Oliver and Harding, while dogs searched the river banks.

"It's just natural to search that. It's close to the house," explained Adams.

Police also used dogs to search around the house of the baby's parents.

Investigators said, so far, there have been no tips coming in about the blue Ford Taurus the baby's father told them took off, with a woman inside the car holding his child.

"Do you believe what they're telling you?" asked Eyewitness News reporter Emily Longnecker of the couple's story about their missing infant.

"I can tell you that we will investigate the claims because a child is involved. Do we have some concerns? Certainly," said Adams.

Some of the comments:

Andres Romero · Follow · Founder at No More 40
They know what happened to that child. The mother didnt shed but 1 tear during those 2 minutes!!!!! The father confused on gender of his baby but easily recalls the age span, height, gender, race,vehicle make model and color after supposedly being knocked unconscious. The father didnt sound sad whatsoever nor sounded like he was crying. And what gets me the most is he said he was robbed but still has drugs on him? If it wasnt parent involvement, which I highly doubt it isnt, then it was a drug deal gone bad.

Joyce Bazan · Indianapolis, Indiana
I think the father is involved. In the 911 call, he didn't know if it was a daughter or son missing. Why would he be walking in an alley with this young baby? Was he holding it or was in a stroller? What happened to it when he was knocked down? He sure remembers a lot about the couple and their car to be knocked out and not able to remember it was a son missing

Tracy Kaiser · Follow · College of Coastal Georgia
Another Casey Anthony???
Reply · Like · 10 · Follow Post · August 29 at 2:37am
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2014, 06:46:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2014, 07:04:26 PM »

prayer vigil video
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/08/30/family-community-leaders-pray-missing-indianapolis-baby-still-alive/14874595/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2014, 08:00:03 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/photos/a.73284739091.73860.65323249091/10152405241439092/?type=1&comment_id=10152406343469092&offset=0&total_comments=200

Tanita LivingforMyfuture Perkins Trust me we kno something ain't right with him but at the end of the day my cousin would die for her baby so jus stop it
7 hours ago ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2014, 08:09:58 PM »

I think this is the Delano's mom's FB

https://www.facebook.com/nienie.nope

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »

Video at the link:

Reporter states that the family says Willie Wilson was on the phone and he often walks around while he's on the phone even with the baby, and that's what he was doing in the alley. 

The mother says it was a normal day, she was just getting ready for work and the next thing you know this nightmare just happens out of nowhere. 

That makes me think she may have been at home when it happened?  I'd assumed she was AT work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-indiana-infant-abducted-amber-alert-issued/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2014, 09:07:05 PM »

Black do rag?

Nie Nie Nope's Cover Photo on Facebook

May 31

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=247659275441714&set=a.113271135547196.1073741828.100005929303567&type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2014, 09:11:45 PM »

Do I hear whispers in the rafters?   

Yes, I do know that a lot of people wear them; just thought it was interesting.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2014, 10:35:19 PM »

Is that possible?   

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/08/27/amber-alert-issued-month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

Delano has black hair and brown eyes, is about 16 inches long and weighs about 12 pounds. He was last seen about noon Wednesday in the 1400 block of Henry Street, near South Harding Street. He was wearing a dark blue, one-piece outfit.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_your-childs-size-and-growth-timeline_10357633.bc

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.